[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about overdosing on Alcohol, opiates and benzos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 99.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
99.png
116 KB, 800x388
I'm thinking about overdosing on Alcohol, opiates and benzos alone in a hotel room. Do you think it's a good way to commit suicide?
>>
>>27236677
If it works, it's good enough.
>>
It's good if you focus mostly on opiates so you can die happily
>>
You're going to need a lot, but I think this will get the job done, even if you forget why you were doing it in the first place.
>>
Overdosing can be quite painful/ you can be left there living like a vegetable in a hospital bed prolonging your miserable existence

Honestly the best way to go out is that guide you see all over this site for a painless suicide.

I feel your pain anon I think about committing suicide all the time
>>
>>27236677
Checked
Too painful bro, just smoke some weed then jump off the bridge
And don't try highway bridge
>>
File: 1451887042583.jpg (667 KB, 2445x1392) Image search: [Google]
1451887042583.jpg
667 KB, 2445x1392
It's a pretty solid method. Just make sure you have enough and also to take an antiemetic beforehand to prevent you from vomiting.

I'm considering doing this too but I don't have nearly enough opiates (just some leftovers prescription painkillers from a while back). How much do you have and where'd you get them senpai?
>>
I'm not sure if it's good or not but I've considered that way too.
Can you get strong benzos and opiates?
>>
>>27236677
I tried alcohol and benzos in my house 4 years ago. Full prescription of Xanax and half a fifth of gin

So about 500ml alcohol and 90mg of Xanax.

Woke up 2 days later covered in piss and vomit...couldn't stand or stay awake for another 30hours or so. I think if I used opiates too it would be enough CNS depressants.

Ya that will prob work. It's painless and even euphoric taking all those GABA drugs together
>>
>>27236878
See if you can get some rc opiate in your country.
>>
>>27236847
This.
Overdosing can be fucking painful and miserable plus it might not even get the job done.
But you might take a room on the top floor, pop a nice amount of drugs and when your nice and inhibited from the benzos you smack a window and jump.
>>
Better idea, buy some crack/heroin and use it to speedball. It's super easy to overdose and feels pretty good from what I hear. I'm not recommending you kill yourself btw but if you were going to that would be the best way
>>
>>27236677
It's actually rather difficult to die from overdosing, unless you're mainlining high powered opiates. Even then, there's no guarantee. You really have to make sure that no one will find you, otherwise it's entirely possible to wake up in a hospital bed with severe brain damage.
>>
You don't want to try ODing on less lethal drugs like benzos. You'd need a lot of them to get the job done, and there's still some probability you'd survive, with brain damage.

Drugs like propofol and heroin would probably be most effective due to being much stronger respiratory depressants. Propofol will knock you out instantly, so you'd need someone else to administer to lethal dose to you. You'd probably pass out as soon as the drug started to enter your system, and you need a continuous dose to ensure your respiratory system remains depressed. (At that point, why aren't you just paying someone to hold a pillow over your face?)

As for heroin, it relaxes the body so much that higher dosages would cause your respiratory system to shut down. It would also be insanely euphoric. At least, for the short duration you're still conscious.

But more violent methods of suicide are infinitely more effective. A bullet to your brain will kill you instantly with minimal chance of survival, unless you have a really bad aim.
>>
File: bloody bby.png (1 MB, 790x797) Image search: [Google]
bloody bby.png
1 MB, 790x797
No, nooo. Let me kill you! Please! Please please!

I've got an endless supply of oxy, xanax, and klonopin, so we can still do those beforehand if you'd like. You can choose how I do it, I just wanna finger myself with your blood afterwards.
>>
Always bet on nitrogen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ
>>
only if u live stream it
>>
>>27236998
pls be in LONDON pls
>>
>>27236677
NO
don't do it anon
you have people who love you
you have so much to live for
>>
Alcohol definitely isn't the way to go. Gasses are the way to do it. Try Xenon
>>
Hey OP. I didn't require opiates and benzos for my suicide attempt. Alcohol is plenty enough to kill you. Long story short, my girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me and we broke up. I drank almost about two litres of straight whisky in under an hour, the drunker I got the easier it was to hold down the liquor.

I passed out, and woke up in a hospital 2 days later. I scored the lowest possible on the coma scale, where I had no motor response, no consciousness, nothing. They had to pump me full of water to flush out my system. My liver was fighting for its survival, it got so bad that my religious parents were told by the doctors to call a priest if it helps, as they weren't sure I'd make it.

Alcohol is an effective poison.

Anyway dude, don't an hero. Looking back I feel so ashamed for wanting to give my entire life for such a petty problem.
>>
File: flowergirl.jpg (56 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
flowergirl.jpg
56 KB, 500x800
>>27236998
Nope, sorry anon, I'm in the US. Would you let me kill you or did the psychotalk just turn you on?
>>
>>27237427
how dat happenededeeded
>>27237087
>>
>>27237427
it's both desu
>>
File: 1458161418592.jpg (129 KB, 490x750) Image search: [Google]
1458161418592.jpg
129 KB, 490x750
Have you listened to this first?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mnOgjJwO14
>>
What would it be like if you jerked off and then shot yourself in the head as you orgasm'd?
>>
>>27237547
like cumming buckshot
>>
File: hella blush.jpg (45 KB, 379x417) Image search: [Google]
hella blush.jpg
45 KB, 379x417
>>27237547
my ultimate fetish is supreme orgasm denial by decapitation desu

>they've finally caught up to you
>barge into the secret room of the inn, gag you and take you writhing into the night
>keep you in a damp mossy dungeon for months
>cold water dripping onto your nipples from the stalactites above
>slimy things occasionally curling between your toes or slithering under your pussy
>all the while being teased with feathers and other toys, edging for literal months
>the day of your execution
>"today you finally get your release, bitch"
>bound and gagged, vibes in/on every orifice/surface that isn't going to be fucked by the executioner
>the warmth of sunlight on your skin which you haven't felt in what feels like forever intensifying the whole thing
>utterly degraded and used in front of a cheering crowd, all allowed to come contribute and distribute their cum all over your body
>lungs tensed at the pleasure, almost sobbing, toes twitching as you gasp and pant
>shuddering
>cock swelling inside you, orgasm swelling
>executioner about to pump your pussy full of hot drippy semen
>rope slipping from his dirty sweaty hands
>just as you feel the first few tickling tingly twinges deep inside, the blade falls
>ultimate orgasm denial
>>
>>27238053
date an indian dude its about the same
>>
>>27238053
This is why women shouldnt vote
>>
>>27238053
my ultimate fantasy is to continue fucking that twitching, headless corpse

tfw impossible fantasies
>>
The best way after Nembutal I would think
>>
>>27238439
wha

>>27238535
just shut up and touch yourself with me

>>27238568
i'll hyu if i ever feel like dyin
>>
The world is now your oyster faggot
>>
>>27236998
How are you gonna kill me? How do you plan to get away with it? Where are you?
>>
File: ballonfahren-15.jpg (56 KB, 458x301) Image search: [Google]
ballonfahren-15.jpg
56 KB, 458x301
Jump off a balloon
>>
>>27236677
I thought that fentanyle may be good for dying, from what i heard users were overdosing it and dying incidentally, its so powerful
>>
Guys I had a dream that I cut my wrists and sat in a bathtub with hot water.

How effective is this in reality? Not thinking of an heroing, just curious.
>>
File: 1436762820415.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436762820415.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>27236677

You are an idiot.

Drug overdoses are the most painful ways to kill yourself.

besides, if you kill yourself anyway, the normies win.

live on from now out of spite and see how bitter sweet the world can be when you shit on normalfags.
>>
>>27236677
It's a good way to ruin your liver, feel horrible for weeks and wake up in a pool of your own puke and urine.

You don't really want to kill yourself. You want help. Please visit a professional.
>>
>>27236677
It's a lot more uncomfortable than you would think. I haven't overdosed but came very close to it, on oxy and alcohol. My heart almost stopped beating desu
>>
You'll die of organ failure. That's a slow and painful death.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.