[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /paranoid/ here. >think landlord has installed a spy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
File: B2b2lue.jpg (13 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
B2b2lue.jpg
13 KB, 259x259
Who /paranoid/ here.

>think landlord has installed a spy camera in my room during the fire alarm test
>to catch him out I fake a seizure in my room and collapse on the floor
>If he is watching me he will come to help
>lie there 20mins
>no one comes.
>may be he is smart?

got a few more if you want
>>
>>27236043
Hit me up senpai

Oregano
>>
Hahaha, these are hilarious

Give us some more
>>
>>27236043
what makes you so interesting that others would spy on you?
>>
Why don't you just put something in front of fire alarm like a shirt
>>
>>27236043
check yourself for schizophrenia symptoms
>>
>>27236043
Another

>Buy new coat
>take off the labels
>walking around town w/ the now coat on and notice people keep staring at me
>Even people across the street take a quick glance
>Okay something is wrong here.plsno
>did I take all the labels off?
>take my coat off and frantically look for this label
>turning the coat upside down and inside out and I still can't find this fucker.
>I know it's here somewhere it's why everyone is looking at me, i've gotta get outta here
>Rush home holding my coat tight.
>Still can't find the label.
>>
>>27236058
I don't know how i'd do that, it's on the ceiling. Also then LL would know that I know about the camera. I need him to slip up and give me evidence that the camera exists.
He must not know that I know.
>>
>>27236151
If its a wireless cam you could try to scan for it
>>
Perhaps he is not looking at the cam at the moment, but recording it, to fap to you later.
>>
>>27236183
This was a good Idea. I scanned for bluetooth and found a device called eMoMo Remo, google says it's some kind of speaker system
>This wasn't in the tenancy agreement.
I'm convinced something is amiss here.
>>
>>27236243
Did some googleing of my own.
I think this is just a bluetooth speaker and you shouldn't worry too much about this one.
>>
>Hear doorbell ring
>Hear footsteps
>Dog barking
>Shit its probably someone here to kill me or arrest me

Every time.
>>
>>27236151
If he's bothering with a camera, he's already bothering to read your posts here.
>>
>somebody other than the delivery man is at my apartment door
> looking at them at 2 different angles with my security cameras
> aim my rugger p85 at the door, safety off
> they sometimes continue to knock/stand there for a minute
>they leave
> put my gun away and continue to shitpost on 4chin
>>
>>27236575
Typical day, huh?
>>
>>27236109
oh shit iktf

also massively worried about missing a random stain or toothpaste on my pants which may be misinterpreted as jizz.
>>
>>27236600
>misinterpreted
>>
File: wut.jpg (387 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
387 KB, 2016x1512
i just moved into a nice apartment and the mirror in the bathroom is a full width one that looks like it is sitting on a rail and leaning against the wall but is actually affixed to the wall somehow. I stuck my phone camera in the wider gap at the bottom what is this shit
>>
>>27236655
looks sorta like a book? get it out and show us
>>
>>27236742
It's obviously wooden also there is no way to access that space, the gap is only a few cm
>>
>>27236823
use a tape measure or ruler? or is it pretty far in?
>>
>>27236827
it's also right next to the wall so it's not like you can position something bigger than a smartphone to poke in there
my concern is pinhole cam not books
>>
>>27236655
>>27236742
This creepypasta is writing itself
>>
Anyone else here assume everyone actually hates them and only keeps you around to laugh at you or out of pity? Or alternatively to cap your messages and show them to others so they can laugh at you
>>
>>27236655
That's just a random piece of wood or something to level the mirror.
>>
I got put in a psych ward after attempting to an hero and I was fully convinced there were cameras in my bathroom. A few days into the stay during the morning meeting the leader people (nurses?) specifically mentioned that there were not any cameras installed in the rooms.

That made me even more suspicious.

1/10 would not recommend
>>
>>27236956
On a slightly lighter note, when I was about 10 I was convinced that my cat was a camera robot planted by girls in my class in order to see my dick
>>
>>27236956
There were cameras in both your rooms and the bathrooms
t. Forner Hospital security guard
>>
>>27237001
To be honest it wouldn't even bother me if there were. At the time it was just something to focus my worry on besides life in general.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (21 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
21 KB, 399x382
>>27236911
You just triggered my repressed memory
>about 15 years old
>chatting with oneitis on MSN chat
>she overtalks me to fap on cam
>she turns on the cam
>it's a house party with like 20 people laughing at me
>mfw
>>
>>27236043
If he had a spycam it would be recording so he could view it later, he's not sitting there watching it live 24/7.
Your test was worthless.
>>
>>27237243
Holy shit
Didn't know that feel bro
>>
>>27236911
Actually someone I was previously friends with did this to me and I found out because the idiot logged into Facebook and didn't log out. Only found him sending caps of our conversations with one person but I suspect there was more. I confronted him about it and he got mad because I read them in the first place so I told him to fuck off and never speak to me again. Then he got his friend to start harassing me via text as well as him, I have a feeling he was pretty offended/hurt.
>>
>>27236043
You can purchase spy equipment to detect hidden cameras and even bugs hidden in walls.
>>
>>27237243
thats the worst thing I've ever read on this board. my condolences mang
>>
File: black-guys-laughing.gif (1 MB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
black-guys-laughing.gif
1 MB, 175x131
>>27237243
>their faces when
>>
>>27236969
cant say i know that feel bro, thanks for the chuckle
>>
File: cuppa.png (313 KB, 492x320) Image search: [Google]
cuppa.png
313 KB, 492x320
hashtag just psychedelic enthusiast things

- taking typos as "clues", like the person is speaking to me. i.e. if i were trying to type "type" and i typed "hype" i'd think what i was about to say would make them excited. i can't think of other examples but more often than not it's negative things instead of positive. making me think i should stfu
- everything is a sign
- something as simple as someone talking about washing their hands means they know what you did and they hate you and want you out of their life
- bi weekly (at least) sleep paralysis that you actually enjoy
- unable to tell dreams from reality and vice versa unless youve smoked weed (that might just be the "life is a blur" depression shit but)
- believing that you're already dead and just living in the dmt burst/replay of memories that happens in death
bonus
being paranoid that someone is watching you through your webcam and doing kinky shit not in spite of that, but because
>>
>>27238380
>can't even greentext
Hello new friend! Before posting it is recommended to lurk the boards you plan to post in future. Also using anime or manga images that have nothing to do with the post is usually taken as a clue to the poster being a homosexual aka faggot.
Hope you enjoy your stay!
>>
>>27238681
>doesnt understand that i didnt intend to greentext

that shit was too long for greentexting, it didn't feel right. i am a huge faggot for my chocolat reaction folder though, so. guilty as charged.
she's my favorite alright, she's more than a waifu she's me
>>
File: MATSUDA.gif (78 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
MATSUDA.gif
78 KB, 300x169
>>27237243
REAL NIGGA HOURS
SMASHIN DA FUCKIN LIIIIIIIIIIIKE
>>
>>27238716
You're a fast learner, good job! That is a helpful trait around these darker parts of the internet.
>>
>>27236043
>think landlord has installed camera
Why?
>Thinks landlord literally spends 24 hrs a day watching footage
You know how stupid you sound right?
>>
>>27238792
Please kiIl yourself
>>
>>27236043
>think landlord has installed a spy camera in my room during the fire alarm test

are you me
>>
>>27236043
I have electrical tape over my laptop camera and, I put paper inside my doorlock so noone can look through, also there Is a small gap on my window there I move the curtains over.
>>
>>27236301
Me 3 buddy
>>
>get a Grindr because closet bisexual
>send pic to someone who asks
>"hi anon"
>now considering stalking this person in case they out me
How do I successfully stalk someone over the internet? I know his real name, for starters.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27236043
>man walking on sidewalk making phone allow
>hangs up
>walks in front of next house, looking at it
>walks to my house making a call
>get a call from a private number a few seconds after he puts the phone up to his face
Who actually has a reason to be paranoid here? Excuse the old time stamp
>>
>>27238904
>I will never own a semi auto shotgun and live on the edge like a god damn action hero, fuck this shit.
>>
File: cute.png (445 KB, 363x519) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
445 KB, 363x519
>>27238792
huehueheh

i took this picture just for you
>>
>>27238904
I doubt its anything as sinister as you think. But yknow, having a shotgun handy is never a bad idea in any situation
>>
we're having a snow storm but my lights keep flickering ONLY when im in this thread

th-the sash wringing, the flash singing, the fash pinging...
>>
File: 20140827_035633-1.jpg (2 MB, 1585x2410) Image search: [Google]
20140827_035633-1.jpg
2 MB, 1585x2410
>>27238997
Get some taste f a m.
Superior western art coming through.
>>
>>27237243
this is my new fear
>>
File: kick.png (570 KB, 875x313) Image search: [Google]
kick.png
570 KB, 875x313
>>27239062
oi, can it will ya? my taste is fine. i just really relate to that particular character.
>>
>>27239062
but if you have some tank girl to dump, by all means.

btw
dc>marvel
>>
>>27236575
>Any lunatic can own a gun
Americans will defend this
>>
>>27239269
>>27239309
>tankgirl
>Ultimate tumblr girl before tumblr
Just get out
>>
>>27239392
how fucking dare you

how the fuck is she a tumblr girl

inb4 shaved head/dyed hair and piercings makes you a tumblr girl
>>
>>27239437
>inb4 all the things that make a tumblr girl a tumblr girl
ok, you can have that.
>The ultimate not like other girls girl.
She's not a shrinking violet, she's out there kicking arse and taking names! Empowered grrrlll :D:D:D Strong and aren't of anything!
Let me guess, you're a volunteer roller derby referee too, right?
>>
>I think the government is spying on us
Oh, wait....
>>
File: how cute its stupid.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
how cute its stupid.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
>>27239532
see but that shows through her actions. tumblr girls have to point that shit out to everyone and its not even true. also

>r9k
>having a job even as a volunteer
>>
>>27236287
Thanks, landlord.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.