[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>exterminated traps, gays, feminists, SJWs and autists for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>exterminated traps, gays, feminists, SJWs and autists for desire of a perfect world

Come on now, did Hitler really do anything wrong? Be honest.
>>
Fuck off

Originalcom no bully please robot
>>
i cant wait until conservatism becomes the dominant ideology again so 4chan can stop being so fucking edgy all the time
>>
>>27237098
and then? we start a new annonymous and protest the goverment whit no cause but dived ideas? wew
>>
File: 1458279156902.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1458279156902.gif
1 MB, 371x209
Right-wingers are being played. Wanting to work and put in more effort and be manly or whatever is pointless. We should be trying to achieve anarchist communism so we have to do the least amount of work possible. Identity politics are a dumb waste of time, freedom (not having to do stupid shit) should be the goal of politics. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>27235939
>did Hitler really do anything wrong?

Only the attack of russia
>>
>>27235939
He was a fucking commie, fucked up the german economy so hard that the USA had to help them for decades.

He was stupid.
>>
>>27237283
If nobody works, your electricity shuts off, no running water, you get no food, etc. NEETs can only survive off the backs of legions of working men.
>>
>>27235939
He should have exterminated you and your family.
>>
>>27237344
There's no problem with doing work that's necessary, private property makes us work much more than we need to to provide electricity, water, food, internet and so on. When the revolution happens we'll only need to work a few hours a day to keep things running, amd to produce much more and provide better public services (anarchists in Barcelona opened up 6 new hospitals and had 100 more streetcars running during the Spanish Civil War) and as society's structure reshapes itself work as we know it will probably completely disappear.
>>
>>27237283
This guy gets it.

>>27237344

Notice this part

>the least amount of work possible
>>
>>27235939
Because "muh feewings" comes first for most retards.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.