[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i just get a home gym so i don't get bullied by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: zyzz-workout.jpg (35 KB, 346x257) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-workout.jpg
35 KB, 346x257
Should i just get a home gym so i don't get bullied by the muscleheads at the gym for looking like a skelly
>>
But you're going to miss the best part about getting fit. Which is the girls looking at you.
>>
>>27235835
They'll only bully you if you're fat. Skellybros get told to eat more and offered tips.
>>
>>27235858
once i break out of auschwitz mode and start looking shredded (under 10% bodyfat) i will go to the gym
>>
>>27235835
Same here, small town big guys
I would much rather spend like 300 dollars to get some noobie gym benches and etc at home
>>
>>27235835

You won't have the discipline to keep working out and the equipment will end up unused taking up space
>>
>>27236372
Might be true boss
But I think the opposite, if I have it staring at me at all times, I have to use it atleast a few times a day
>>
>>27235835
I got a bench some dumbbells and a mat to do floor exercises on, with just those things there is quite a lot you can do really, (dumbbells work for so many things), I am already seeing progress just working out every 3rd night, if you have the drive to do it just get some dumbbells and a bench for starters and get more shit later that's what I plan to do, if I get decent looking I might start going to the gym but desu home workouts are comfy af cuz I can do stuff between sets and take my time.
>>
>>27236698
Also if you do start working out at home also try to change your diet up a bit for more protein, stuff like tuna is cheap and very protein rich.
>>
Everyones there to workout, they wont bully you, maybe they will even help you!
>>
>>27236713
Anon, you shouldn't eat too much tuna. All that mercury will make you sick

Try salmon
>>
>>27235835
No one will bully you at the gym. Gym bros will leave you alone if you know what you are doing and try to help if they see you doing an exercise wrong. Literally no one will bully you for being skelly.
>"Everyone starts somewhere"
>>
>>27235858
That doesn't happen until you already are fit so if he started going to a real gym after doing his home gym for a couple of years he'd miss none of it.
>>
>>27236750
That's not cheap though. Take some beans or nuts or lentils or some shit like that.
>>
>Paying money to go inside a building and lift heavy things

Working out at home is the way to go.

Using you own bodyweight and a set of free weights, you can come up with a worket that hits all the muscle you need to
>>
Because paying money for heavy things to lift at home seems way better
>>
OP I am a 6'5 Auschwitz survivor

I joined my local gym and literally no one said a thing to me

bear in mind this is my university's gym, and my uni is the best in the country for sport, we literally have olympians training and studying here

most people in the gym have blinkers on (you know, like a horse?) and they don't give a shit, so long as you have good form they don't care what you lift, so long as you don't get in their way
>>
>>27236750
If you only have 100-200g a day its fine, if you start to get a bit of mercury toxicity (it takes like a year or some shit) just go off tuna for a while for something else while your body works through the backlog
>>
People don't bully you in the gym.
As an skeleton, I've never had any problems. I've also seen really fat people there and no one was ever insulted, harassed or bullied in any way.
Stop being so paranoid.
>>
Tbh i think newbies ruin the atmosphere. I mean a lot of us experienced lifter hate it when new ies come and fuck our shit up. We dont wnat you near our area, period. Like if we say youre not allowdd here, why come here? You hsve no riht to come to this area
>>
>>27235835
The only people that think they're going to be made fun of my muscles heads at the gym at fags that have never been to the gym. It really doesn't happen there, you've just seen too many movies. If you're really worried go to planet fatness or some other coddle gym until you are strong enough to realize what a shithole hamplanet fatness is.
>>
Thats what I have. Its nice to feel good about yourself even if you don't leave the house.
>>
File: 48d.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>27237205
>goes to gym for the atmoshpere
>>
>>27237263
It just puts you off your zone with you see a new ie doing stupid shit. ESPECIALLY in the free wights. I had to tell them to put he weihts down because theyre not allowed to use it so i can use it.

So annoying they hsve no right to be in the gym.
>>
>>27235835
Why the fuck would muscleheads bully you at the gym instead of just minding their own business?

I call bullshit on this, it's in your head.
Go to that gym and do your thing, once you're done for today you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>27237288
Nigga you lying
>>
>>27237321
Except im not.
Mfmddj
>>
>>27237288
>>27237205
What kind of fucking 3rd world country are you from anyway?
>>
>>27237336
You wanna tell me whats wrong?
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>27237418
I thought it was obvious
>>
People are actually really nice at every gym I've been to, and I'm fat. (Not obese, like 10lbs overweight.)
>>
>>27235835
you won't get bullied for trying

just don't do dumb stuff (hog the equiptment, do anything except squats in the squat rack, etc.) and you'll be fine.

Gym people are actually really friendly, once they see you as a regular.
>>
>>27235835
Yes. Leaving the house sucks.
>>
>>27235835
No one will bully you. In fact, if someone ever did, I garauntee that an even bigger muscle head would put him in his place. Go lift and make yourself better. Everyone knows that everyone has to start somewhere; even Arnold was a skinny little bitch at one point.

The only thing you'd ever catch shit for- bad gym etiquette. Google it. Basically re rack your weights when done. Wipe shit down if you sweat. Use the right equipment for the right exercises (i.e.- no curls in the squat rack). You'll be fine. People will love you and that you're trying to improve yourself.
>>
>>27237452
oh well. Believe what you want. No one likes newbies
>>
>>27237661
This guy is a retard who has 100% never stepped foot in a gym in his life.
>>
>>27237670
This. Fuck you, >>27237661, you giant piece of trash.
>>
I spent about 200 bongs on barbell and 170kg of plates, squat rack and bench and I workout all the time, I can listen to music on speakers too.

Only downside is its more dangerous and also don't get tips off ppl
>>
>>27237288

Fuck off pahjeet
>>
>>27235835

I've literally never seen anyone get bullied at the gym.
>>
>>27235835
Go to the gym maggot no one is going to bully you some might try to help you
>>
>>27237103
Loughborough right?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.