[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If one of an animals owners died, would they realize they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 153456r7435.png (135 KB, 348x259) Image search: [Google]
153456r7435.png
135 KB, 348x259
If one of an animals owners died, would they realize they're dead or just think they're absent?
>>
They would just think they were absent, not they do much thinking in the first place.
Dogs and cats are too stupid to understand these things.
Just look at the oh so popular Hachiko, stupid dog had been conditioned to wait for it's oowner and it continued to do after his death. Stupid fucking dog.
>>
>>27235552
Dog backwards is god
>>
>>27235534
They know. Animals can grieve themselves to death when their owner dies. >>27235552 is full of shit.
>>
>>27235534
They think, that their owner is absent. They wouldn't recognize owner corpse as the owner, though. There were a lot situations where people killed themselves, and their pets ate their meat until the corpse was found. All while grieving that their owner forgot about them, just like >>27235810 said.
>>
>>27235810
No they don't. They just think their owner aka food source is gone.
Have fun feeding your parasite stupid petfag.
>>
>>27235846
>There were a lot situations where people killed themselves, and their pets ate their meat
typically cats do this, never heard of it happening with dogs but that doesnt mean it doesn't happen
>>
>>27235967
Are you serious? It's not uncommon.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/starving-dogs-survived-on-owners-remains-1.1054724
>>
>>27235868
Sort out your personal problems instead of being a baby on the internet.
>>
My doge recognizes that I'm his master. He listens only to me and he responds to my commands. When my work takes me out of town and I leave him with my mother he doesn't eat, he sits by the door, and he chews his paws out of a nervous habit and gets sores from it (getting really sick of taking him to the vet for those).
He'd know if I an hero'd and disappeared, and that's one of the main reason I won't do it.
That being said if we were trapped in a cave and I died first that little nigga better eat me whole before he dies. We are in this shit together.
>>
>>27235999
I'm not the one lying about how stupid dog is going to cry cause I died.

>>27236006
>this delusion
>I leave him with my mother he doesn't eat, he sits by the door, and he chews his paws out of a nervous habit and gets sores from it
What a stupid animal, hope your shitty mutt dies.
>>
>>27236013
I think you are being a negative nancy. I don't appreciate it
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 664x1203
>>27236013
I challenge you to a duel, say that to my face!
>>
>>27235991
Wouldn't you do the same if you were starving though?
It's not like a dog understands the concept of desecrating a body
>>
>>27235846
>>27235868
lol ok. It takes two seconds to google and find out you're wrong.
>>
>>27236262
Prove it.
>inb4 petfag blog or dog lovers quarterly as source
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 240x210
>>27235868
holy shit how can you be this much butthurt
>>
>>27236749
I'm never butthurt.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.