[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom just walked into my room and said >"Im sorry for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: h.png (54 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
h.png
54 KB, 500x332
My mom just walked into my room and said
>"Im sorry for bringing you into this world anon"
after she left I cried like a little bitch
>im 21

how are you guys holding up?
>>
holy sheeeeit
>>
File: 1458219402334.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1458219402334.png
21 KB, 357x313
I play guitar and watching anime, it keeps me alive. I'm scared of the shitty life I'll have and probably gonna die alone.

>tfw no roastie gf
>>
My mom's done the same and regularly tells me to never have kids because they're too hard to raise in modern times

>i'm almost 25
>implying I'd ever get the chance to impregnate a woman
>>
File: 1458293891844.png (166 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1458293891844.png
166 KB, 936x590
>>27235409
iktf bro, my mom still has hopes.
>>
>>27235370
Go tell her she's just like her mother
>>
My mom once called me a loser. She also regularly blames her failures on me.

Funny thing is my brother and I are the only ones working and keeping the house afloat. We're both looking for our own places. Once I find my own, I'm pretty much gonna up and split without a word of warning. Kind of a dick move but I'm a loser, right?
>>
File: 08 - WXOu1f1.jpg (134 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
08 - WXOu1f1.jpg
134 KB, 1000x800
>>27235370

I'm sorry anon. She's prob just having a hard time. Keep dat chin up.

>>27235405

Good luck anon. Hobbies are good.

>>>27235422

Good luck anon.
>>
Killing myself tomorrow.
32 here, if you are thinking it gets better, it doesnt. Kill yourself now to spare suffering later, wish I would have done it twelve fucking years ago.
Funny thing is I'm not really worried about what comes after, I'm more concerned with how loud the rifle will be.
>>
>>27235409
OP here, I doubt ill have the privilege to raise a child of my own blood, I mean how do men casually find a girl, marry her and knock her up, I cant even hold a conversation with a girl, I swear I was doomed from the beginning.
>>
>>27235370
kick in the ass your mother and enjoy life!
The world is full of boobs, and drugs, and other cool stuff.
>>
Don't worry about it anon, no one should have been born. It's cruel to bring anyone into this world, so don't take it personally. Everyone's mom should be saying that to them
>>
>>27235370
Holy shit anon. Was she sad too?
>>
File: 4siH4zN.jpg (537 KB, 1167x923) Image search: [Google]
4siH4zN.jpg
537 KB, 1167x923
>>27235487

29 soon, not sure if I will make it over the hump.

What is it that ails you my friend.
>>
File: dadscar.png (91 KB, 897x570) Image search: [Google]
dadscar.png
91 KB, 897x570
>>27235370
dumping feelsposts

This one I can kinda relate to
>>
>>27235370
My mom kicked me out of the house at 16 and I had to live with my dead beat of a father for a few months.

I moved back in, but not on necessarily good terms. Stayed this way until half-way through my senior year of HS and then I moved back in with my dad because he was at least chill about everything. He was one of those, "Son, I'm not mad," persons.

Haven't been on talking terms with them much since I left for college. Dad started hitting the bottle again, mom became an emotionally unstable bitch again.

Anyways, I was playing The Division an hour or so ago and I was about to lose my shit because I couldn't fucking kill Kosinkski. For a level 9 (?) boss he was OP as fuck. It took me about 5 fucking tries to kill the bastard. I ended up just running around the mall lobby taking pot shots at him until I was able to wear his armor down and then every once in awhile I would unload into him to drain a small amount of his health.
>>
File: greentext21.jpg (58 KB, 667x456) Image search: [Google]
greentext21.jpg
58 KB, 667x456
>>27235530
feelspost general?
>>
File: birthdaybeatdown.png (65 KB, 1240x398) Image search: [Google]
birthdaybeatdown.png
65 KB, 1240x398
>>27235530
loxbolobx orig
>>
File: egghunt.jpg (155 KB, 1294x517) Image search: [Google]
egghunt.jpg
155 KB, 1294x517
>>27235530
>>27235545
Oh shit, not again

;_;
>>
>>27235515
she wasnt sad, she seemed like she needed to get that off her chest.
>>27235509
I think life is what me make of it, but ive just had a really shitty run after highschool, I mean i still dont have my license.
>>27235538
I want to play the division, but im busy saving up for a car and i wouldnt be able to bear the guilt of spending money on a game right now.
>>
>>27235370
Well. You cant say you would be worse off as a succesful abortion. At least she apologized.
Just saying.
>>
>>2735555
Posts like this really show how robots are made.

People hate on robots for being misogynistic maladroit misanthropes but most only became that way after lots of abuse or neglect.
>>
>>27235520
Oh just being a registered sex offender since I was eleven due to being caught in a legal loop hole when I was sixteen due to the John Walsh act when my "crime" was literally having my three year old brother put his hand on my penis for .5 seconds and my mom panicking and calling the police because she has a history of rape and molestation in her past and she didn't even press charges the county did.
I was best man at my brothers wedding and have literally nothing else on my record.

So basically I never get to live a normal life as I can't find a job as nobody will hire a sex offender, I will never have children, never have a wife and I'm fucking tired of trying.

So I'm gong to take the 30-06 into the woods and blow my fucking brains out.
>>
>>27235370
>dad says he's sorry for failing as a parent and tries to offer me some stupid book
>ignore him and go back to my room
>>
>>27235405
>Im scared of the shitty life I will have
Its only shitty if you feel like it is. If you feel that way, change what you can until you dont.
Its that easy people.
Former NEET here.
>>
>>27235617
Having a wife and children doesn't have to be your aim for life. I'm not trying to put you off killing yourself, because you can do what you want, it's just that even people who could easily get married/have kids choose not to
>>
>>27235653
Truth.
Never married and childless. Its going to stay that way until I die.
Vasectomy coming soon.
>>
File: 1452407453977.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1452407453977.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>27235617
Always trick myself into thinking it could get better (hope comes and goes often) and then reading cryptic shit like this just reinforces that it won't. If you've already exhausted all other possibilities I'd only recommend getting as ripped on whatever drugs you can muster up and booze to make the ordeal less horrible. Maybe get lit and watch the sunrise before pulling it
>>
>>27235591
That's smart thinking.
You live too far away to ride a bike I'm guessing?

Play some free games.
Smite is the fucking bomb.
>>
>>27235487
>>27235520
you are sad because you take seriously what you feel and what you think, whereas those are not really you.
>>
>>27235617
>when my "crime" was literally having my three year old brother put his hand on my penis for .5 seconds
I was the subject of this ''pranks'' it is not funny at all.
>>
>>27235653
Its more the I'm living at home in my fucking thirties and literally cannot find work to no longer have to live with my mother and that I could have my life back if I could afford a lawyer, buy I cant get a lawyer without a job for the cash, but of course cant get a job without a lawyer.

I had my life stolen from me before I was even a teenager and my entire family expects me to somehow be able to live a functional life when I can't even get a fucking job.

I don't know what happens after death, but honestly every possibility sounds better than living another twenty years being labeled a monster, if you can call this living.
>>
>>27235797
go to the french foreign legion.
>>
>>27235370
That's a lot better than having your mother constantly shitting on you and guilt tripping you because she thinks you owe her something for giving birth to you. Your mother views you as a human being and feels genuinely sorry that your life is shit. My mother views me as nothing but a reflection of herself, and my failure only makes her angry because it makes her look like a bad parent.
>>
>>27235797

Are your parents enabling your NEET life style? If so, why not off yourself when they die instead of tomorrow?
>>
I'M JEALOUS. MY MOM HAS NEVER APOLOGIZED.
>>
>>27235555
Fuck man that hits hard, thats how ISIS recruits and school shooters are made
>>
>>27235617
move out of the country. Start again. If you got to college, you can do very well in any 3rd world country
>>
>>27235370
>bringing
Holy crap go and talk to her, that's fucked up
>>
>>27235612
>becoming misogynistic because mommy is a bitch
No that should actually clue you in on how women behave not make you misogynistic.
>>
>>27235617
Take that weapon and kill a hobo. Take his identity.
>>
>>27235530
>waaaaaaaaa why isn't muh son a normie
>>
Your mom is mentally ill. Please seek help because she probably ruined you life the way she raised you.
The world is just fine. Telling you she regrets having you is just being an asshole or trying to cover up something.

SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP
>>
I haven't seen a feelsthread in a while, it's good to finally find one again. Embrace me brothers, and I shall do the same
>>
>>27239325
Nothing really pisses off on a man more than his own offspring being genetic failures.
>>
>>27235487
Don't use a rifle, anon. Your chances of surviving are higher. Use a shotgun and some turkeyshot or birdshot. Even if you don't hit the brainstem just right your won't have a head left anyways.
>>
>>27235570
The feels that i can't even phantom
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.