[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOG HATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1432086982262.jpg (341 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1432086982262.jpg
341 KB, 900x900
Let's discuss stupid dogs and post dog hate stories.
No catfags please.
>>
File: 1454214113570.jpg (42 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1454214113570.jpg
42 KB, 400x370
>have 2 older family dogs
>they sleep in my room every night and make it smell worse
>everytime I leave room to go to bathroom or outside to smoke or get a drink they wake up and run after me because they think they might get a treat
>the only reason they hang around me at all is because I "might" give them a piece a food

never ever feed your dogs table scraps ever or they basically become a dog version of a hardcore crack addict
>>
>>27235338
They are pretty stupid.
That sounds obnoxious have you considered killing them?
>>
>>27235402
No, and I've never hit them either but the urge to just kick them as hard as I can is almost always there. I think both these dogs "know the deal" though and so do I
>>
>>27235438
There's nothing wrong with kicking them, next you feel like doing it try it out.
>>
>>27235293

>posts a trace by a known con artist and lying plagiarist
>it's a trace of some smug as shit 2d whore
>hates dogs, man's best friend

Congratulations on having the most cancerous thread on r9k in recent months, you've somehow topped the tripwhores and cuckposters
>>
>>27235468
>being this triggered
It's just an image anon.
>man's best friend
I didn't realize you idiots were still trotting out that tired old phrase. The modern dog is a useless waste of space.
>>
File: 1457825170335.jpg (7 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
1457825170335.jpg
7 KB, 241x209
AHURURUFRUFRURUF

ROOFROROOFROOFFRROF

>mfw wen i got some chocolate
>>
>>27235529
Forget the chocolate give em rat poison.
>>
>make any noise at all
>dogs in the apartment next to mine bark for at least 15 minutes straight
>>
File: 1448624815858.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1448624815858.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>27235683
>doorbell rings or someone knocks on door
>dogs won't stop barking until your transaction at the door is complete
>they're trying to squeeze their head out the door too while you're trying to keep it cracked because they want to see who it is
>>
>>27235293
Dogs are fine if they have a responsible owner, who trains their dog. But most of people are lazy and don't care about pets they own, and thus the dog becomes a reflection of it's owner. Government should control pet owners more strictly. And don't start with packs of stray dogs, they are awful.
>>
>>27235468
>a trace by a known con artist and lying plagiarist
how can someone be a con artist/plagiarist by just tracing a well-known anime character? Can you give some background on this person?
>>
File: fbi-dog.png (695 KB, 631x431) Image search: [Google]
fbi-dog.png
695 KB, 631x431
Daily reminder that the FBI considers animal abuse a felony
>>
>>27236116
Which is ridiculous. It's depressing how pervasive stupid petfags are.
We eat animal every day and yet hurting them is somehow wrong? There is nothing wrong with "abusing" an animal and it shouldn't be criminalized.
>>
>>27236158
>animals bred for companionship has the same value as cattle bred for consumption.
>>
>>27236235
Well China seems to believe so. Maybe Op is Chinese
>>
>>27236235
Who's talking about value?
Why should a dog or cat have more rights than a pig or cow? Are we going to ignore that pigs are more intelligent than dogs?
A stray dog has no value and is only a negative for society, why can't I torture it?
>>
>>27236247
Asians use different dogs for food and for companions.
>>
I just had dog for dinner.

Bought it fresh from the market.
Whacked it on the head then slit its throat.
Decapitated head with large butcher knife, then skinned it.
Then tossed it into a cauldron.
Was tasty. My pet dogs seemed to share my opinion.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.