[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 500.png (63 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
500.png
63 KB, 500x641
What's the closest you've come to death? Mine was today. I had the gun in my mouth, pulled the trigger, but the safety was on. Couldn't do it after that. Maybe some other day.
>>
got electrocuted when I was like 9 years old.

Grabbed a cord extension while on the yard, standing on a pool of water.

Got knocked the fuck out, fell on the ground, then blacked out.
>>
>>27234949
blacked out after working out in a non ventilated room

been in an area with some pointing a gun in my direction. got jumped by a group of people until i blacked out. almost fell out of a roller coaster as a kid. a few more things but too lazy to type
>>
>>27235006
Damn, that sounds painful dude. Good thing you were only 9
>>
>>27234949
Handguns don't have safety switches like rifles do ya fucking liar.
>>
>>27235036
When did I say it was a handgun?
>>
>>27235050
>putting an entire rifle in your mouth.
Nope. Provide a pic of it if you're so confident OP. Some people out there are actually struggling with suicide, not shitposting about depression on r9k
>>
>>27235036
>handguns don't have safety switches

Please don't talk about guns if you know nothing about guns. There's plenty of handguns with safety switches
>>
>>27234949
I got shot in a hunting accident trying to make friends with some normies from high school my first year in college. We were bird hunting though so from 70 yards it just felt like getting 10 flu shots on my left leg.
>laughed it off at the time
>currently wish it was point blank so my family would think it was an accident
>>
>>27235017
I don't remember feeling much pain, but aside from falling down while not having control of my body and then later looking at my finger with some tiny 3rd degree burns, I actually don't remember a lot of the incident.

I had some other rough situations(gun to the head twice) but it's hard to say how close to death I actually was.
>>
File: getthefuckout.jpg (46 KB, 526x791) Image search: [Google]
getthefuckout.jpg
46 KB, 526x791
>>27235036
most handguns have manual safeties you fucking mong
>>
>>27234949
next time try that with a Glock
>>
>>27234949
>sits in shower
>grab knife
>try to use it
>cry

I legit got scared and now i don't know what to do
>>
>>27234949
Almost got hit by a large city bus.
>Listening to music while walking around
>See someone familiar pass by
>It stuns me and I proceed to cross the street thinking it was my turn to cross.
>Turns out I some how visualized it was crossing signal to go and a bus heading towards me starts to screech its horn but was listening to music in almost stun way.
>Bus does not make contact as I see it and run out of the way.
Could have died right then and there had I not moved fast enough
>>
>lie down on tracks in front of a train
>get hit and impaled by some thing on the front
>dragged along while it brakes and stops
>pull myself off it and see a big hole in my stomach

got a ride in the ambulance with two hot nurses cutting my clothes off me so it wasn't all bad
>>
>>27235808
Holy shit.

[tried to find an entertaining image but couldn't]
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.