[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a positivity thread so that we aren't always in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ++++.jpg (61 KB, 564x424) Image search: [Google]
++++.jpg
61 KB, 564x424
I want a positivity thread so that we aren't always in the dumps about things. I think it's important to look at yourself and focus on the positives, even if they are small. List things that you like about yourself r9k.
>>
The only positive in my life is that maybe one of these times I pop pills I will od and die.
>>
i have 5 rank 1 titles
>>
>>27234929
What spec? I played Rsham to 2750 in Wrath for rank 1 on Destromath
>>
>>27234948
sub rogue/spriest
>>
File: shy_boo_by_domobfdi-d77vpin.png (16 KB, 532x402) Image search: [Google]
shy_boo_by_domobfdi-d77vpin.png
16 KB, 532x402
>>27234891
I think in the right setting I can be kind of funny.
I've built my own computer before which people seemed to be impressed about.
I like my blonde hair.
I like to think I'm good with empathy.
>>
>>27234891
>>27235117
shut the fuck up, faggots

life is a piece of shit and so are u
>>
>>27235164
Just because its a piece of shit doesn't mean you can't enjoy it fag
>>
I can make some jokes sometimes and I place others before me in order to make sure everybody is happy.

I am persistent sometimes. I admire persistence but god damn I wish I didn't mix it in with hope since it's a bad combo for love...
>>
>>27234891
I've managed to work myself into a weird social situation where I hang out with a bunch of grils and don't sperg out because I'm not interested in any of them
>>
>>27235298
"i place others before me"

when people say they are a thing, they usually arent.

"im a people person" usually means a fucking weirdo.

your probably a selfish entitled cunt and thats why you are a frog poster. "im always nice to people ergo i deserve this this and this". nah you dont deserve shit.

all of you get back in your hovels so normal folk dont have to look at you
>>
>>27235328
You don't even know who you're talking to. I couldn't care any less what you thought about an anonymous lurking ass.

Just because you've been damaged doesn't mean you know shit about the world that surrounds your sorry ass.

:^)
>>
hmm good things about me?....

i'm a pretty good go-karter
i'm pretty good at economics
i have decent balance
am decent at chess

yah thats about it
>>
>>27234891
I can't boast to my actual friends since I'd look like a dick, so I guess here is the next best place:

I'm confident
I'm 6'2"
I'm mildly attractive (7.5/10, I think?)
I'm intelligent (Maths at Russell Group uni whoop whoop)
I made out and am close friends with a girl I've been crushing on for a while
I'm dating a really cute nerdy girl
I have a great social life
I got to 4k solo mmr in Dota 2 before I quit
I've gone a month without playing Dota 2
I have a high alcohol tolerance
I'm the happiest I've ever been

Awkward Aspie 15-year-old me would have been really happy to see how I'm doing now.
>>
>>27235613
Thats really nice to hear man. What's your secret?
>>
>>27235613

Honestly? Some things, such as looks and height, I obviously just got lucky and was born with. For the rest, due to my Asperger's, I did a lot of research on how to interact socially with people and practised a lot. Then once I actually starting succeeding in making friends, that increased my confidence, which it turns out is a huge aphrodisiac. That in turn increased my confidence, etc.

As for Dota, that's just 6000 hours of my life wasted. I'm so glad I finally quit.
>>
>>27235659
>>27235790
Soz, that was a reply.
>>
>>27235790
That's really cool man. My brother has aspergers and it seems difficult with the social aspect but I'm glad you overcame it. I've never been rated in looks so I don't fucking now how to feel.
>>
>>27235890
Thanks man. Yeah as a kid I never got invited out so I made it my goal to get a good social life. I'm not sure how practical it is though, cause it was my number 1 priority and it still took years for me to get there. And if you want, you can post a picture here and we can rate you right now?
>>
>>27235457
dang you fucked that guy in the butt senpai nice one
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.