[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would make you happy? I could be given all the money in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: robot.jpg (73 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
73 KB, 620x372
What would make you happy? I could be given all the money in the world and the most beautiful women that exist and i don't think it would make me happy. I get confused whenever I think about what it means to be happy.
>>
Money and sex would make me pretty happy desu. But yeah I got neither so I get to live as a "robot".
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (62 KB, 496x501) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
62 KB, 496x501
dopamine

original
>>
>>27234672
Purpose. Just something I could wholeheartedly dedicate myself to. I haven't found anything that keeps my interest, nothing I look forward to, nothing I wake up for.

All I really want is for something I love to do. Right now I just live a self serving hedonistic life of bullshit and lazyness. I'd love a reason to be fit, healthy, happy, and to actually fucking DO something.
>>
File: logo2.png (20 KB, 350x119) Image search: [Google]
logo2.png
20 KB, 350x119
Foregen would make me so happy
>>
>>27235795
This guys got it.

Understand it's just a lack of neurotransmitters that's got us robots in a perma-funk.

Antidepressants work for some people,
iProblem is youre dedicating 1-2 weeks to start working, smae to come off of.

That's a pretty big commitment to mood change, esp to someone who needs a major boost.
Honestly the best thing for me is the right drugs, consistently, vary the drugs whenever I get bored.
>>
File: 1407788635042.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1407788635042.gif
31 KB, 500x492
I just wanna slip into a ketamine trip that lasts forever. Spend an eternity drifting through holes with no concept of self. Completely nullify my existence as a conscious being, lose all memory of my self. Basically just be an inorganic object at that point. That would be pretty nice.
>>
>>27235795
That is such a babby read about how a certain type of drug works and thinks he understands how brains work answer.
There is so much more to it than just dopamine, it's a fucking retarded answer and so far off too. Serotonin is a better answer.
>>
>>27234672
I think you don't believe money will make you happy because you don't know what it is like to have money. From someone who once had money but now does not, yes, money will make you happy.
>>
>a job that keeps my mind occupied
>an income that allows me to live in a single room
>some free time
I'm a simple man, I don't need much. I just don'r want to be bothered by anyone ever
>>
>>27235898
I fantasize about this all the time.
>>
File: 1443745872492.jpg (330 KB, 1131x544) Image search: [Google]
1443745872492.jpg
330 KB, 1131x544
>>27235898
That would be awesome. I'm seconding this answer
>>
I want to be a famous edm artist who dj's at large scale raves and parties
It's commonly accepted that this takes mostly luck and charisma though ._.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.