[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just smoked a cigarette for the first time and had an awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Newport_cigarettes.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Newport_cigarettes.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Just smoked a cigarette for the first time and had an awesome headrush and felt great

Why don't people like smoking?
>>
When I was 14 I smoked a whole one and it made me throw up.

Weed is better.
>>
Don't keep smoking.

If you persist, that "rush" will go away, and instead, you will start feeling irritable, anxious and moody until you smoke another one. Then, you'll need more and more smokes to stop the withdrawals, and you'll be hooked.

Addiction is a bitch. I have been trying to quit smoking for over a year now, and I've failed miserably at it. I spend $1500 a year on fucking smokes just because I can't function without them anymore.

Smoking is my biggest regret in life, by far.

Don't do it.
>>
>>27234525
And honestly, the addiction is so bad, that even just writing that post triggered the urge to smoke one. Fuck cigarettes, man.
>>
>>27234451
Because after the first six you only feel an extreme urge to smoke with no headrush so it becomes shit, but I agree the first cigarettes are awesome, then its just plain shit
>>
>>27234541
A smoke with your favourite coffee is heaven 2bh.
>>
smoked cig for the first time this month
got no headrush at all smoke wasn't even that harsh
has weed smoking desensitized me or something?
>you didn't inhale bro
i did
>>
>>27234525

I only get a strong desire to smoke when I'm out drinking and I've been smoking for 7 years now almost. I usually go a few days without smoking but if I didn't drink I'd probably quit tbqh
>>
smoking is the ultimate meme, just stop now

i smoked for over a decade, quit about 7 months ago
>>
>nodding on opiates
>just stirred up some hot cocoa mix in my coffee
>gonna go out for a smoke when it cools down

C O M F I N E S S

O V E R L O A D
>>
>>27234451
Preference and personal reasons. Though I was a constant smoker for around 15 yrs, good thing I was able to kick the habit. Just don't get addicted anon.
>>
>Smoke occasionally.
>Only additive free, natural/organic.
>No addiction.

don't listen to the hurr durr I'm addicted fags, they just smoke with 7000 jew chemicals.
>>
smoking bad mmmkay
>>
File: 1419121020830.png (28 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1419121020830.png
28 KB, 645x773
>>27234704
It's still got nicotine in it, you dumb fuck. It's still addictive.

Enjoy paying a billion bucks for your "natural" cancer sticks.
>>
>>27234674
How do I score opiates in a medium-sized city?
I'm able to get weed, speed, mdma, shrooms and acid without any problem, but I have never found a contact for H or oxys or any other opiates.
How did you find your dealer?
>>
its great
its unhealthy
its expensive
dont smoke

t. smoker
>>
All smokers are dirty lung digerates
>>
>>27234451
Headrush?

Haven't had one of those in 7 years.

Just dont smoke for fuck sake, i know you arent going to listen though,
>>
>>27234451
>had an awesome headrush and felt great
This will last maybe one pack
Do real drugs if you want euphoria
>>
>>27235888
you're a digerate you fag
>>
I am an on and off smoker, nothing like that first time feeling after you haven't had one in months. I vape at 3mg which is practically nothing.

It's possible to be a smoker and not get seriously addicted, but unlikely. I wanted to fully quit after a year but I married a smoker. I did spend the first 8 months or so only smoking on weekends, but i could blow through a pack just partying for a few nights.
To this day though, about four years in, I don't really smoke during work hours.
>>
I've only smoked when I'm drunk and now when I smell cigarettes I feel nauseous. How do I reverse this without forcing myself to smoke when I'm sober
>>
>>27234451
nice, if you only smoke modertately it feels great.
smoking while drinking also feels great.
rolling your own cigs also feels great
>>
How the fuck do people smoke when cigs taste like such shit? I like the head rush but every single cigarette I try just makes me gag from the taste. Weed tastes do much better.
>>
in time you won't feel this incredible feel, and it will become just a habit
>>
File: Relax-3.jpg (47 KB, 287x326) Image search: [Google]
Relax-3.jpg
47 KB, 287x326
After i got clean off H cigarettes started making me feel sick. It's also just not worth the money, prices keep rising and I have other shit to spend my money on.
>>
>smoke for a month
>stop without any issue, hardly any cravings
how do people get addicted to this shit, it's not like addiction sneaks up on you, if you smoke for months without gauging your dependence level of course you're going to get hooked but ffs don't complain that you didn't see it coming
>>
if you're new to smoking don't smoke newports/other menthol cigarettes that shit will make you throw up
>>
>>27236086
It usually happens in high school/ social setting that you go to everyday.

if you smoke in the morning/lunchtime/after every day with people for 6 years it happens friendo.
>>
File: 1457447656345.jpg (287 KB, 801x801) Image search: [Google]
1457447656345.jpg
287 KB, 801x801
>>27236086
>only a month
It takes a bit longer than that, I smoked for a few months and didn't really get any withdrawals from it. It's the people that consistently smoke for a long period of time that get addicted.
>>
smoking is pretty bad and there are noticeable differences when i run, and the gf hates the taste of ashmouth but besides that i think its not too bad, occasional real satisfying smokes after a good meal or a few beers really go hand ind in hand. and i almost always find myself with a new friend after a random smoke. but i smoke on and off and never really find myself wanting one like addicts make it seem. but i have seen some serious addicts like my inlaws who caugh nightly and my grandpa who died from it
>>
>>27236086
Personally I smoke to suppress thoughts. I guess it's nicotine cravings but whenever I attempt to quit I almost constantly think about shit I'd rather not think about. 1 time made it 3 weeks and just mentally collapsed because the thoughts were too strong so I went back
>>
File: 1453689116055.png (262 KB, 457x380) Image search: [Google]
1453689116055.png
262 KB, 457x380
>>27236121
>and the gf
Why are you on the lonely loser board?
>>
Smoked for 2 years. Got bored and quit honestly.
>>
File: epmd.jpg (37 KB, 452x620) Image search: [Google]
epmd.jpg
37 KB, 452x620
>>27234451
Only smoke like once a week and keep it to 2 cigs or so. Smoking can be fun, but tolerance kicks in and then your fun stops, wallet becomes empty and your lungs become cancer and your family leaves you. Another alternative is just chew nicotine gum. You still get some of the headrush, without all the cancer.

Good luck
>>
>>27236191
Nicotine gum is the shit
The brand I was getting at Walmart was starting to make me nauseas from the flavor though and the better tasting ones from cvs are weak and expensive .-.
>>
I only smoke when I take opiates, every now and then I smoke when I'm sober.
I'm my early 20s I used to smoke a lot.
Expensive habit
>>
>>27234863
Not that guy, but I would ask the people you get your other stuff, at least that's how I met my current guy.
>>
>>27234451
>Why don't people like smoking?

take your pick:

>radioactive fertilizer for the tabacco plants
>throatcancer, lung cancer
>faster aging
>reduced fertility
>kills braincells
>is poisonous
>nicotine makes you addicted pretty quickly
>you smell like shit
>people will scorn you for it
>coughing constantly
>getting ill easier due to lack of antioxidants and vitamin c
>costs money and even more while being addicted
>costs even more money to get health treatments if it fucks your shit up
>supporting a kike industry full of assholes.
>lose sense of smell and taste slowly
>is degenerate
>>
>>27234848
It's not just the nicotine though. Cigarettes contain beta-carbolines (mao-inhibitors) which give you an extra rush.
>>
As a smoker, I can tell you that most people are opposed to reeking like ass and spitting phlegm on the ground all the time.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.