[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peak sydney posters hour: Submitting application request for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
Peak sydney posters hour:

Submitting application request for a robot who would like to form a self-improvement alliance.

I would like a robot with a strong desire and desperation to change/improve oneself, so we can work together on achieving that goal.
We will not be friends, we are there to help each other get out of robotdom snd ideally into chadom. Think of us as a team

MEETING IN PERSON LL BE REQUIRED.

Firstly, i want to stress the relationship will be mutualistic, which means if i feel that you're not useful to me, well have to break things off, vice versa.

We are not friends. Think of it as a help me help you relationship. Again im not your friend, im not there to discuss your favourite chinese cartoons. We will more something akin to a team & partnership.
Everything we do must have a greater purpose e.g. I will not play video games with you if heres no greater purpose behind it. E.g.2. If you need get your eating habits right, i can help you with that.
We don't need a o be emotionally distant from each other, we can express our personality if we want, but always remember in the end were not friends. This thread isn't about looking for a friend.
>>
>>27234211
I am interested. Skype is sabreturby
>>
>>27234658
Im not sure if youre trolling with me, but i added you last time and you deleted me because you think im actually a normie.
>>
File: hold up.jpg (82 KB, 655x833) Image search: [Google]
hold up.jpg
82 KB, 655x833
Sounds kinda gay to be honest.
>>
>>27234698
Well, not all of us get to be normies already with people to help them.
Hint hint
>>
File: 1458280949065.jpg (150 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458280949065.jpg
150 KB, 960x960
>>27234679
>he thinks anyone would be serious

free bump
>>
>>27234211
Is this the autistic Chinaman whose parents want to send them to Guangzhou?
>>
Add me
>>
>>27234717
Well played, motherfucker
>>
>>27234709
Not gonna suck your cock, dude. Don't want to be a normie that bad.
>>
>>27234211
>needing to rely on the crutch of another person to try and improve yourself
>not wanting to independently cultivate discipline

You're NOT gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>27234211

Op needs a friend who is white, but is culturally chinese.
>>
>>27234747
2things, shit cunt

There comes a time when you have to accept your limitations cant do it alone.
What the fuck does another robot know? Or are you actually a normie? Or a chad? On r9k for that matter? Wait but if you are a normie or chad that means you have other people supporting you too, which makes your previous point moot.ut if houre a house dwelling wageslaving/neetkuck robot, why would anyone take your advice?

Your move "BRAH"
>>
>>27234785
That makes a little sense, a little.
>>
>>27234746
Then keep posting your frogs
>>
>>27234811

Just a little. I threw a hail mary on that one.

I'm not from australia though, nor is that criticism. I just happened upon this thread by happenstance, and saw what was happening.

I'd probably hit the gym with you if we lived on the same continent senpai a lam.

I wish you and your comrades luck
>>
>>27234721
No, thats someone else
>>
If you keep trying to fix yourself, you'll never feel good enough because you keep insisting you're broken.
>>
>>27234787
you have to be autitstic or something to dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMxvcDdnDU

ops self improvement alliance.
>>
>>27234870
Whats jaden smith doing on r9k?
>>
>>27234884
>didnt address any point of my argument whatsoever.
Thanks im working on it
>>
>>27234787
I don't have anyone 'supporting' me in the sense that you want.
I'm a 'robot' in the sense that I dislike almost everyone and relish solitude.
Everything I achieve I do without needing someone to hold my hand like a babby.

You think you're going to get somewhere with this plan of yours but you'll at best go from failed normie to normie who relies on others. It's a poor imitation of self development and you won't really get anywhere.

But at least you're doing something so gl m80
>>
>>27234894
Are you from Australia. Lets make a $100 bet, that if this plan does go through and i become a normie who relies on other, ill paypal you $100. If this plan helps me to take the next step in my life without becoming dependent in the sense that i rely on other people, youll send me $100.

Email me and well arrange this to be enforced.
[email protected].

Surely $100 is chump change for a successful lone wolf such as yourself
>>
>>27234211
So we won't watch Naruto together?
>>
>>27234956
How the fuck would such a thing be ENFORCED lmfao.

Also you literally admitted before that not being able to do this by yourself is a limitation aka you have to rely on others.

How about when you make it and post proof on r9k i'll donate it to a charity of your choice.
>>
>>27235045
Are you from Sydney? Lets answer the important questions. You sure like to sidestep st an easy opportunity for a quick $100 you sont even have to do nothing and because youre so confident that you're right, why hesitate.

We can talk about enforcement after i know you're in Sydney, but anon-kun remember you can always lie to me and say youre at perth to avoid it all
>>
>>27235078
I'm in Canberra and why would I want to take money from you?

There's just literally no way to 'prove' you don't rely on others so I don't really know what your wager is all about.

I hope it works out for you but I think you're going the wrong way about it.
>>
>>27235098
Then we have nothing to talk about. What you said was merely empty words written from by a stranger
>>
>>27234211
I, don't need friends either. and Never needed social proof or validation. Contact, would be nice. Bit of a solitary persons, most people can handle my company. Dynamic and smooth. What time is it there? Its bloody 4am here, just saw your thread. Tbh I only come here for the letter threads. Do you have Skype? Im just making a new one. I have a tendency to fade out of peoples life when they aren't useful either. New phone, I swear I chnge them like some people change socks. Let me know its you by responding I don't lie to give out information
>>
>>27235365
Sydney only, as meetng in person will have to happen someday
>>
>>27235376
my mistake. it was very late and i didn't realize what this thread was about. sorry i couldn't help
>>
>>27234717
>>27234717
>>27234721
>>27234785
Hey man lookin' fresh, tuxedo
I wish I had a cool chinese friend that could help me learn Mandarin and learn about etiquette.

If you want to you want to shoot guns and practice parkour i'll teach you everything i know
>>
This is the lamest shit I've ever seen, and I'm in a Sydney r9k Skype group that was originally set up to look for whores and shit.
>>
>>27237648
and so what kid? i could literally beat and rape every single one of your members
>>
>>27237691
Say that to our face and not online and see what happens.
>>
>>27237469
Are you from Sydney though?
>>27237701
0469 758 100
feel free and we can arrange a time and date for me to smash your head in. But be warned the principle and school teachers doesn't get involved this time.
>>
>>27237712
Hope you like pizza faggot.
>>
>>27237733
i thought i was going to say it to your face. Cmon man im just an asian 160cm manlet
>>
>>27237756
Munco Scott Bakery tomorrow at 7PM bro, be there or be scurred.
>>
>>27237788
cannot find munco scott bakery on google
>>
>>27237803
It's in Lewisham try harder.
>>
>>27237811
there's a mungo scott at summer hill
>>
>>27237820
I'm going to bed, I'll 1v1 you irl some other time.
>>
>>27237834
lmao. this pansy starts the shit talk, but can't end it. why am i not surprised, r9k
>>
AZNbrah are these fuckin yuropoors giving you grief.

Listen here you sons of bitches if they wanna get crazy I'll spray in the face with squirtgun of LSD. Do you like tripping for days on end you sons of bitches? BETTER CHECK THAT EGO BEFORE SOMEONE CHECKS IT FOR YOU
>>
>>27237849
Real talk: Looking at plane tickets right now. If my neetbucks can afford it, ill meet you at bakery.
>>
Hey if you see this my Skype is joshua.adams66. I feel exactly the same way and want a fellow robot to improve with. Add me.
>>
>>27234211
Straya is a pretty cool place, sometimes I wish I was an Aussie
>>
>>27238584
Also I live in Sydney
>>
I will do it OP if you give me a green card to Aussieland so I can leave this shit excuse for a country.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.