[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell in love with a girl in high school but last summer she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 18
File: 1415990693891.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1415990693891.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
I fell in love with a girl in high school but last summer she lost her virginity to an adult heroin dealer with multiple felonies. She didn't even know he was a criminal when she slept with him. I'm the one who looked him up online and told her. His whole family is a bunch of criminals too.

Now they've been together for months, he got her a dog for Christmas (she can't have kids), and they are Facebook Official now.

This girl said nothing about this other guy for 3 weeks, then "informed" me by posting a picture of her and him together.

I've been telling all kinds of people she know she's dating a heroin dealer. What else can I do?
>>
You can't do jack shit. You've already lost. Accept this, learn from it, and move on. The best revenge is a life well lived.
>>
>>27234138
>(she can't have kids)

No losses there then.
>>
>>27234158
>The best revenge is a life well lived.

I don't believe this anymore.

It's typical feel-good Instagram bullshit.

I'm still trying to figure out what the best revenge is.
>>
>>27234176
Revenge for what? Not liking you?
>>
You can get off my board cuck
>>
This is a picture of her.

o r i gami
>>
>>27234176
you're being petty as fuck
if she wants to make shit decisions, it's her life
if you feel cheated out of the situation it's only because you let yourself be cucked
>>
>>27234205

For not telling me for 3 weeks that she started fucking another. A guy who turned out to be felon.
>>
>>27234231

I think females should be actively discouraged from making bad life decisions.

She literally ruined her life by losing her virginity to a heroin dealer (a fact which he kept from her when he fucked her).

And I didn't "let" myself be cucked. Anyone can betray anybody.
>>
Why don't you tell her mother?
>>
File: just.jpg (19 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
19 KB, 500x495
>>27234274
>she somehow betrayed me by having sex with someone else even though we were not in a relationship
c u c k e d
>>
Tell her father, watch him murder the drug dealer.
>>
File: giphy.gif (398 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
398 KB, 480x238
>>27234176
It's a tired cliche, I grant you, but it's true. Look at the gif. Tell me that wouldn't be satisfying. It's the getting to the endgoal that's an elusive mystery. >>27234205 also raises a good point. Why do you feel entitled to her virginity? Her affection? Whatever feelings you had for her, she didn't reciprocate.
>>
>>27234297

I told her dad, but he seems more crazy than she does.

I asked why he was letting his daughter who is in high school date a felon, but I didn't get a real answer.
>>
>>27234301

We were in a relationship, it just wasn't physical because I'm over 18 and she was under 18.

But this heroin dealer comes along and takes her virginity.
>>
>>27234330

Then fuck off already. You got cucked
>>
>I fell in love with a girl in high school last summer.
>She lost her virginity to an ADULT heroin dealer
>High School
>Adult
You have to be an adult to post on this board kiddo. FUCK YOU underage faggots too. Did you guys know 4chan has an advice board??? When did this board became so normie????
>MODSMODSMODS
>>
>>27234329

I don't feel entitled to her virginity.

I feel like she owed it to me to tell me she started dating someone else, but she hid that from me for 3 weeks.
>>
>>27234158
This. Without the well lived thing.
>>
>>27234349

She can't have kids, so there's no way I could actually be "cucked" (as in, tricked to raise another guy's kids).
>>
>>27234158
>>27234205
>>27234231
>>27234329
How about you cucks go back to your home site that starts with an "R" and rhymes with "Edit".
>>
>>27234348

And now you're not. Better get another chick fast time flies by.
>>
>>27234348
Unless it was an online relationship then Jesus Christ you're a fucking beta you should have fucked her brains out instead you waited and got cucked I bet she also hinted at you fucking her but you pussy out
>>
>>27234223
she's probably a drug addict
>>
>>27234365

Because you would interfere. She told you.

>>27234375

You got rejected. Find another girl asap.
>>
Why the fuck do you care at this point? I don't get but if you really cared wouldn't you kill him or something?
>>
>>27234363

I am an adult. When I met her she was under 18, still in high school. When she was under 18, she lost her virginity to an adult heroin dealer, but that was legal since the age of consent law in the state is 16.
>>
>>27234138
move on
try dating another girl

shes fucking/dating a heroin dealer she's not very bright, she can't have kids so i can't tell you to think of how dumb your kids would be if both of you are dumb and ended up together because its dumb to want a dumb girl,
dumb. very dumb.
>>
you win sore loser of the day award op lol

just report him to the police
>>
Everybody here is right anon. Was her choice not yours, another time and another situation. I presume that you are a consious person and you already get that, right?

However I totally understand that uncomfortable feeling you may be having now. Analize it.
>>
>>27234432
that's better than my murder idea make sure he goes to prison OP
>>
>>27234329
Fucking idiot.
>look at this gif
>pic related
Stop giving advice and bury yourself.
>>
>>27234387

It was an online relationship.

Since I live out of state and since I'm over 18, she was jailbait for me, but since the heroin dealer lived in her state and was over 18, she was legal for him.

I wasn't willing to risk prison time to do what you suggest, I followed the law, and this criminal took her virginity. In many states he'd be considered a statutory rapist and have to register as a sex offender.

Personally, the thought of a statutory rapist giving her a puppy for Christmas makes me want to puke.
>>
>>27234455
>It was an online relationship.
You're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>27234411

I'm interfering more now that she lied to me.

She didn't "tell" me. She posted a picture of her and her criminal boyfriend.
>>
>>27234449
You seem upset original comment
>>
who else laughing maniacally imagining op throwing autistic shitfit over "his" "online gf" fucking another guy.

i bet hes not even a dealer
>>
>>27234455
you're not going to get anything done if you don't live in the same state
>>
>>27234412

I would be happy just ruining both of their lives.
>>
>>27234138
Fell in love
Never dated

???
>>
>>27234138

in the name of the strung out junkies, get this guy done.
the white knight shit is irrelevant, the girl is a cunt and so is her bf.
in china, heroin dealers get a bullet in the neck.
>>
>>27234455
Nigga, online "relationships" aren't even real relationships. You were fucking roleplayers, man.
>>
>>27234432
>just report him to the police

I already did. He knows the sheriff or some shit. He also sells drugs over Instagram.

He committed four felonies like over 1 1/2 years ago and he's still not in prison. The court system is just incredibly slow.
>>
>>27234413
I doubt you are an adult. Post more pics of her, and next time go to advice.
>>
>>27234138
The lesson here is you should have fucked her first. I bet you were friendly with her and she didn't even know you liked her that way
>>
>>27234434
>Was her choice not yours

I agree it was her choice to date someone else.

I don't think it was her right to hide that for 3 weeks.
>>
>>27234469
You seem like a retard.
>>
>online relationship

Kys
>>
>>27234470

he sells drugs on instagram, how about you go ask to follow him?
>>
>>27234489

We met online and talked to each other over a year.

I learned more about her during that time than I would have sitting next to her in a dark movie theater.
>>
>>27234509

knows sheriff? comitted four felonies? i am starting to think you are hallucinating shit lol
>>
>>27234498

I bet you're one of those faggots who thinks the Internet "isn't real" right?
>>
>>27234562
>I learned more about her during that time than I would have sitting next to her in a dark movie theater.
I know we are all loser faggots on this board but this isn't something we desire, OP.
>>
>>27234521

She knew exactly how I felt.

But it's illegal to cross state lines for sex with someone under 18.
>>
File: 5bc.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
5bc.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>27234455
>online relationship
>told irl parents
Maybe that's why the Dad never replied to you. He probably thinks you're a muslim
>>
>>27234573
Motherfucker, it could have been a 43 year old man wearing women's underwear. That's how the internet is.
>>
>>27234599
Is he black or white?
>>
>>27234599
Are you like autistic or something? Falling in love with literal kids?
>>
Quit being a retard and find a new chick. This is over.
>>
>>27234138
>I'm a beta cuck
Did you even try to make her yours?
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>27234517

o r i gomus
>>
>>27234618

Who? Me? She's camwhore.
>>
>>27234668

She looks trashy as fuck find another chick.
>>
I don't know why you thought it was physically possible for a girl-especially a teenage girl to abstain from sex and a relationship to wait for someone. Real life isn't like one of your romantic Hollywood movies or books. She's not gonna wait to grow up and jump in your arms like a lovestruck virgin.
>>
>>27234636

The age of consent in her state is 16. She wasn't a kid.

The federal age of consent is 18.

What don't you understand?

The heroin dealer is 18 and it was legal to fuck her since he was born in her state.

I was born out of her state and so I had to wait to pursue anything physical with her.
>>
>>27234668
Are you sure the drug dealer guy was her first?
>>
>>27234647

Yeah, within the law.
>>
>>27234668
Moar!! Do you have any of her and bf?
>>
>>27234713
>within the law
You gotta be shitting me.
>>
You're a retard she was fucking with you the whole time. She wasn't a virgin.
>>
>>27234694

I didn't think she'd be able to abstain.

I just think she owed it to me to tell me when she started fucking some other guy.

One day I think she was going to tell me, but she didn't. That's all she had to do. Tell me. But she waited 3 weeks.
>>
File: 1456909026981.jpg (22 KB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
1456909026981.jpg
22 KB, 417x417
>>27234599
The other lesson here is that online relationships are for faggots
>>
>>27234699
I'm not talking about laws. I'm talking about you liking a literal kid. What can you possible have in common with a kid? You are over 18 and she's under. What do you even see? Either you like kids that way or you have the mentality of a kid.
>"Teenagers aren't kids!"
Yes they are, faggot.
>>
>online relationship
Nothing lost, then. If it seemed like it was something serious for both of you, her not telling you about dating someone (else) until 3 weeks later was a shitty move. All you can really do,
>contact her once more to tell her in a normal manner that her not telling you from the start was a shitty move
>possibly warn her for the whole drug dealing thing, that it's not unlikely she'll get drugs offered and become dependent quickly
>if genuinely concerned about her safety (you aren't, let's be real) and have evidence the guy is a dealer, notify the cops (you already did this) and the girl's parents/father if possible
>say farewell and never contact her again

>move on
>learn from this that relationships that are merely online mean nothing until you've at least met and sealed the deal in person
>improve your own life and focus your energy and time on things that do give positive effects in return

If in the end she ends up a junkie and trying to get back with you, not accepting her will be a satisfying yet justified course of action. As her life goes down the drain, yours has gone up in value. You warned her that it would happen and she didn't listen, you were right and she was wrong. You'll end up having the upper hand, a high horse well earned so to speak.
And if she won't crawl back to you, you'll still have a good life as the energy and time spent on achieving that is paying off.

Revenge in attempts of ruining lives - especially over something petty like an online "gf" not telling her she started dating someone - is for kids. You mention being over 18, but my guess is that's 19 tops reading all this.

>>27234329
Agreed, even though the way the whole thing is brought is cliche, improving one's own life will in the long run benefit you a lot more than continuously pining over a lost chance or an event where one was supposedly wronged.
>>
>>27234164
kek as if my man
he found a goldmine that had already been claimed
>>
>>27234737

She didn't want to tell you. She wanted to make you feel like shit. It's fucked up but what are you going to do? Worry about yourself.
>>
To run around telling everyone 'but he's a criminal!' is so fucking lame and embarrassing, they were all probably rolling their eyes thinking 'poor anon, he'll learn one day.'
>>
She will cheat on her bf too don't worry about it. Females just like making men feel shitty.
>>
my brother is a drug deal who got in trouble recently but our cousin is the sheriff and our other cousin is the magistrate
his gf looks kind of like this girl but i never met her so i can't say for sure

what state do you live in op?
>>
>>27234778
I doubt that. After you take a bitch's virginity she will never leave him. Not for awhile.
>>
>>27234804
And even when she does leave him, she'll ALWAYS remember him, he was her FIRST. Woman always have a special place for their first.
>>
File: 1458041201939.jpg (510 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1458041201939.jpg
510 KB, 1200x900
>>27234823
Exactly.
>>27234138
The best thing to do now is post more pictures of her or bf.
>>
>>27234743

The adult heroin dealer she fucked when she was under 18 wasn't a kid.

Are you a woman? Teens under 18 may be "minors" in the eyes of the law, but they are not children. Or do you think that nature fucked up and starts puberty too soon? That's the age that animals can reproduce, poindexter.
>>
>>27234823
>>27234804
Having deflowered a few I can say that it's not true. A lot of girls just want to get their virginity out of the way (like some of you) and they'd rather have nothing to do with the guy who does it.
>>
File: milk.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
milk.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>27234728

I have this

b af a fal
>>
>>27234759

This is the girl I wanted to marry. Sorry you think that's "petty."
>>
>>27234562
I too met a woman online, and we both had a lot of conversations and gotten to know each other quite well in well over a year time. We would fall asleep in a skype call together so we could hear each other, helped getting each other off a few times with talking about what we would do if together, shared pics, including semi nudes, joked about one of use moving to the other country all the time, genuinely had a good time doing all this.
even so, we both bloody understood it was a fucking online thing, nothing serious was going to come from it, neither of us was going to make enough money to live off of for the rest of our lives and actually move or be able to go on a trip to the other more than once per several years for a few days. Even if we loved the idea of actually meeting and actually sleeping together, and we likely would if ever meeting, we weren't so deluded to think it was something serious enough to not date other people or anything.

Learning a lot about someone doesn't magically make the online part without any real life meeting any less significant.

I understand that at your young age it might be difficult to distinguish those two things - I was naive and gullible at such age as well and still am in some ways - but I advice you to learn from it and know better next time.
>>
>>27234770

Why? The only reason he even had the chance to take her virginity is because he bailed out of jail and he snitched on someone else and he knows the sheriff.

Sorry I'm not one of those tatted up felons that all girls seem to go for these days, but I don't care if anyone thinks I'm lame for telling them she lost her virginity to a felon.
>>
>>27234823

This. She's ruined for life because she lost her virginity to a heroin dealer.

He literally fucked ruined her.

And her felon convict boyfriend will always be an ex.
>>
>>27234917
op pls respond >>27234797 and tell me what state this is in
if i find out my pot dealing shithead brother (who is 18 btw) also has H i can become new favorite son

please
>>
File: image2.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>27234839

so o r i g i mal
>>
>>27234879

Just because you don't think online relationships can be serious doesn't mean that applies to everyone.
>>
File: milk2.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
milk2.webm
1 MB, 320x240
More of her

o r i gibal
>>
>>27234876
You decided you wanted to marry her purely based on text conversation (possibly occasional call), photos, and whatever so-claimed traits or interests she has?
No actual meeting in person, no actual getting to know her in real life, no idea of what she looks like in 3D, how her nonverbal communication is, if there's any chemistry between you, if it'd be awkward or not hugging or doing anything physical, not knowing what she smells like, and even less so than all that: no idea if any of what she claimed was real; about her interests, her way of talking/typing, her feelings for you, what she thought of you, etc.
Fuck, might as well get a mail order bride and be done with, man.

>Sorry you think that's "petty."
I think it is, but with your obvious young age and zero prior experience, it's kind of understandable. You're still at that point where you'll end up with oneitises whenever a woman looks at you and smiles, probably imagine life together with any female cashier being polite to you, and still with this whole Disney romance idea in mind.
Your best bet is still to try and move on, try not to be so easy to think about marrying some random person you very well might not know anything true about, and take up the advises most people here already gave you.
With a bit of luck you'll look back in a few years, and cringe thinking "what the FUCK was I thinking/doing". An advice in advance, when you reach that point, don't let that thought consume you; instead of thinking about how dumb that was, turn it around and instead think about how you now know better than that.
>>
>>27234853
>Implying that guys and girls think the same.
Your observations isn't entirely true. Were you in a relationship with any of the girls you deflowered? If you take a bitch's v-card and romance her to either being a fuck buddy or a relationship; she will never leave. I'm guessing you went to a party and fucked some failed stacys who believed losing their v-card would evolve them.
>>
>>27235007
Is she an autist? Do you have any of her bf?
>>
>>27235024

Yes, after meeting her on a video streaming site and getting to know her over a year, yes, I wanted to marry her. And I'm tired of this meme that what happens online isn't "real life", it's how most people interact these days anyway.

She wasn't some random person.

What I was doing was waiting for her to turn 18.

I do admit I still have oneitis for her, because she is the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. But I'm probably older than you are.

The only thing I'll look back on is thinking, "I was stupid to think it would ever work out."
>>
File: image3.jpg (110 KB, 1080x603) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
110 KB, 1080x603
>>27235064

No, but I think she is a psychopath.
>>
>>27235047
>romance her to either being a fuck buddy or a relationship; she will never leave.

Yes but that can be the case when she isn't a virgin also. How would anyone know what the statistics are? I'm just going by my experience. Just as many virgins I've fucked have become obsessed with me as left me forever hours later.

The dealer probably blew Op's girl out on drugs, and kept her high. Pretty easy to keep a girl when she's addicted to your limitless supply of free drugs.
>>
>all those cucks saying "u not entiled" and "move on"

bet you where crying on the face of suicide theread while laughing at the suicidal neckbeards

>>27234705
>>27234377

my niggas

OP, just tip the police, tell em about the drugs and the 2 normies will go to jail.

does this herofag is chad? how big is his maxilla?
>>
>>27234970
Relationships that are purely online are based on a representation both parties involved decide to give. It's a concept that she gives you (and you her) that is what's intriguing or interesting enough to imagine a relationship with. It's basically like deciding after a first blind date that you want to marry her and it's 100% serious and perfect, rather than using that first date to consider whether or not you'd like to get to know her better on a second date or whatnot.
Purely online relationships can be "serious" in their own way, but don't expect serious commitment even if you do have it. Plain and simple.
Online relationships are generally the first blind date of long distance relationships. Once you decide to meet in real life, get serious, spend time together and decide it's something you both want to commit to, THEN it's something you could actually call serious.

1 friend of mine is in a LDR and it works great for them, another friend is going to see if pursuing one is possible after months of clicking well online. The latter is an example of a relatively serious online relationship, with the next step being getting to know each other in real life.
You only talking online with that girl is far from "serious" if you hadn't gone and met her yet. Even just meeting somewhere halfway and have a fun time would be much more serious than just online stuff.
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 174x289) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 174x289
>>27235024
I don't know what cartoon you are from, but where I'm from we live in the fourth dimension.
>'MURICA
inb4 underage
>>
>>27235122
Smart man Anon, Pussy is crazy.
>>
>>27235132

I told the police months ago. AFAIK they haven't done jack shit. One detective I told, his son used to play football with the guy. The sheriff also knows him. He sells drugs online on Instagram, I even reported his account to Intagram but it's still up.

I have lost all faith in the police. It seems like they either shoot blacks to death or let white felons roam the streets.
>>
>>27235112
She is white trash. I bet she's from the south. I have a strong feeling she's from the south.....
>>
>>27235170

She is from the South and yes, she's arguably white trash, but that didn't stop me from falling in love with her.
>>
>>27235080
>But I'm probably older than you are.
How old is that? I sincerely hope you're not, I can't imagine having that same mindset at my age.

>The only thing I'll look back on is thinking, "I was stupid to think it would ever work out."
Good, and from there on be a bit more careful with a next time you might find someone you're interested. Make a move to meet in person if you think it's getting serious instead of waiting for that. You can meet without fucking, you know? My ex and I waited for about a year before going for sex because I thought she was still too young because of age of consent, even though I was just a few years older than her. Sleeping, cuddling, all that stuff we did before then.
>>
>>27235160
>I told the police months ago. AFAIK they haven't done jack shit. One detective I told, his son used to play football with the guy. The sheriff also knows him. He sells drugs online on Instagram, I even reported his account to Intagram but it's still up.

holy shit, and i tough BRlice was shit.

Guess you will have to an Cho them.
>>27235180
>arguably

hahahaha

>that didn't stop me from falling in love with her
HAHAHAHA
beta cuck loser go to reddit where you belong underage

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>27235180
Don't let one guy deter you from smashing that puss. You can still smash that puss if you play your cards right. That kid played football? I thought you got cucked by a Chad, but this dude looks beta af.
>>
>>27235112
they're both pure trash, wash your hands of them and move on
>>
File: milk3.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
milk3.webm
2 MB, 320x240
so ori goomus
>>
>>27235024
>You're still at that point where you'll end up with oneitises whenever a woman looks at you and smiles, probably imagine life together with any female cashier being polite to you, and still with this whole Disney romance idea in mind.
I'm 25 and still have that mentality.
>>
>>27234138
so you're just jealous that someone else fucked this girl and you didn't? growing up is hard, fampai
>>
>>27235211
I bet she could suck a mean cock.
>>
>>27235206

I think that ship has sailed.

Plus I think her whole family hates me now more than the heroin dealer. I feel like I'm in Bizarro World.
>>
>>27235233
I was devastated when my oneitises fucked a guy my freshman year in hs. I was beta as balls until I played a sport, lose weight, gain muscle, and got taller. Now le fems flock to me.
It's a mental thing that everyone has to experience. Age doesn't matter. That's why they call it a crush, because at the of it someone will get crushed.
>>
>>27235233

No.

I'm mad that she led me to believe she fell in love with me, when she meant him (or maybe she meant both of us).

I'm furious that she fucked another guy and didn't tell me first. I'm seething with rage that she lost her virginity to a heroin dealer and now that will be a permanent part of her life. I'm angry that this felon will always be one of her exes.

I'm mad that she ruined her whole life for some lying criminal. I'm mad that this guy isn't in prison. I'm mad that the court system is so slow that he isn't in prison for felonies he committed nearly a year and a half ago.

I'm furious that it seems like this criminal can walk on water and do whatever the fuck he wants with impunity, like sell drugs on Instagram, and nothing happens to him.
>>
>>27235242
You're a psychopath who wants to "ruin a girl's life" because she got into a relationship without telling you when she owed you nothing. Yeah, you're psycho. You're worse than the heroin dealer.
>>
>>27235242
No point in turning back. Gotta tell her your true feelings and move on /bot/. What got me over my oneitis was going to advice. Robot is too autistic and cancer to understand.
>>
>>27235280

She owed me more than nothing. She owed me at least one message.

And she may be an actually diagnosed psychopath who takes antipsychotic medication.

And no, I'm not worse than the heroin dealer. I don't devirginize girls and forget to tell them about multiple felonies. He should be a registered sex offender if her state wasn't so fucking backwards.

I mean, she's basically already ruined her whole entire life. But I want her to know she can't treat people how she treated me.
>>
>>27235278
>I'm mad that she led me to believe she fell in love with me
But she didn't. That was just your delusion because you're a psychopath.

>I'm furious that she fucked another guy and didn't tell me first
Why would she? She owed nothing to you.

>I'm seething with rage that she lost her virginity to a heroin dealer and now that will be a permanent part of her life
Better than you still.

> I'm angry that this felon will always be one of her exes
Better than you being her first.

>I'm mad that she ruined her whole life for some lying criminal
Sounds like she dodged a bullet, rather. She would have ruined her life if she had been with you.

>I'm mad that this guy isn't in prison. I'm mad that the court system is so slow that he isn't in prison for felonies he committed nearly a year and a half ago.
Perhaps your accusations are false then?

>I'm furious that it seems like this criminal can walk on water and do whatever the fuck he wants with impunity, like sell drugs on Instagram, and nothing happens to him
Nah you're just mad he got to a girl you liked before you. Typical shit male mentality of treating girls like objects. I hope you die in agony IRL.
>>
>>27235232
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that man, I truly am. I do hope you'll get rid of that asap, it's not too late.
I finally started improving and taking a crash course in socializing and whatnot at age 24, did a shit-ton of introspection, and went from a lesser degree of your mentality to a more healthy one and turned my life around altogether. That was about 2.5 years ago.

I can't stress it enough, try to learn as much as you can from your mistakes and adapt/improve from it, though be wary of going to extremes. (If playing a music instrument and you try to learn a song, don't give up at the first error you make assuming you'll never be able to play it, but adapt and improve your technique. Same applies to social/romantic encounters; 1 woman rejecting your offer doesn't mean no woman ever will fancy you, but see if you can find out if and where you could adapt/improve your next approach.)

Do with that info what you want, it's up to you to decide if it's worth giving a try.
Best of luck, Anon.
>>
>>27235332
>She owed me more than nothing. She owed me at least one message.
Why? You weren't in a relationship. Online relationships aren't anything more than dumb roleplay.

>And no, I'm not worse than the heroin dealer.
Yes you are. You're disgusting. You deserve all the shit you get.

>I don't devirginize girls and forget to tell them about multiple felonies. He should be a registered sex offender if her state wasn't so fucking backwards
What sex crime did he commit? Sounds like he had her consent and she is okay with his criminal activity. if what you say is true and not justthe made up bullshit of a bitter psychopath.

>I mean, she's basically already ruined her whole entire life.
That can't be, she's not with you.

>But I want her to know she can't treat people how she treated me.
She treated you far too good for the shit you are.
>>
>>27235337

Oh. I found the femanon.

Yeah, she didn't fall in love with me, but just happened to mention she didn't want kids, okay. And there's more history you don't know about it.

And yes, she did owe me the fucking common courtesy to tell me that she started seeing someone else.

Why do think I'm a psycho? Because I'm mad she cheated on me? I haven't pulled a OJ yet, so relax. Most women who are abused or end up dead are because they cheated on a guy.

Would you want your 17-year-old daughter to lose her virginity to an adult heroin dealer who neglected to tell her he was a multiple felon? You're a fucking idiot.

And no, my "accusations" are not false. It's pretty hard to lie about not selling weed on Instagram when it's right there on your feed.

I'm mad that this guy isn't in jail. Typical female mentality, defending anything criminals do because you're attracted to them, like that "hot convict" who was in the news.

Why are you even here you dumb cunt?
>>
>>27235337
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW
>>
>>27235391
>Why? You weren't in a relationship. Online relationships aren't anything more than dumb roleplay.

Are you fucking 12? Are you going to tell me how the Internet is not "serious business"?

>Yes you are. You're disgusting. You deserve all the shit you get.

Because I'm mad that a girl I loved cheated on me? You're a vapid twat.

>What sex crime did he commit? Sounds like he had her consent and she is okay with his criminal activity. if what you say is true and not justthe made up bullshit of a bitter psychopath.

An 18-year-old fucking a 17-year-old is statutory rape in one out of five US states. That's what sex crime he commited.

Oh, an an actual psychopath would have just killed both of them by now, sweetie.

>That can't be, she's not with you.

Ooh, the troll is strong with this one. Did you finish playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for the thousandth time yet?

>She treated you far too good for the shit you are.

Sorry you want your daughter to lose her virginity to a felon, but I think we both know you're here because you can't have kids, deary.
>>
>>27235428
>Yeah, she didn't fall in love with me, but just happened to mention she didn't want kids
And that warrants you thinking she's in a relationship how? It doesn't, dipshit.

>And yes, she did owe me the fucking common courtesy to tell me that she started seeing someone else
No she didn't, because she was not already seeing anyone much less you.

>Why do think I'm a psycho?
This whole thread and the fact you stated you want to "ruin her life" along with her bf's and are actively trying to is proof enough of it. You should be put down as you're clearly a danger.

>Most women who are abused or end up dead are because they cheated on a guy
Are you trying to justify your next murder to yourself? Hope you get raped to death in jail.

>Would you want your 17-year-old daughter to lose her virginity to an adult heroin dealer who neglected to tell her he was a multiple felon?
Did he really? I don't trust the word of a bitter psychopath who acts like he owns people and is willing to destroy people's lives because a girl rejected him. You sound more dangerous than him.

>And no, my "accusations" are not false. It's pretty hard to lie about not selling weed on Instagram when it's right there on your feed
Didn't you just say it was heroin?
Heroin and weed are two very different things you know. Heroin is deadly. Weed is not. Weed is even legal in some states.
Thanks for cementing my idea that you're a dangerous, psychotic piece of shit who is spreading lies about a couple who did nothing actually bad because you're a psychopath like Elliott and you should be locked up for the good of society.

>I'm mad that this guy isn't in jail.
I'm mad that you aren't.

>Why are you even here you dumb cunt?
Because you deserve to get beaten to death.
>>
File: kys.jpg (3 KB, 102x91) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
3 KB, 102x91
>>27235479
>Are you fucking 12? Are you going to tell me how the Internet is not "serious business"?
Are you fucking autistic? I already know the answer, it's yes. Are you going to tell me how the Internet IS "serious business"? Boy I hope so
>>
>>27235479
>Are you going to tell me how the Internet is not "serious business"?
Do you think your "online relationship" was serious business? You're both a creep and a retard.

>Because I'm mad that a girl I loved cheated on me?
How did she cheat on you if you weren't in a relationship in the first place? She owed nothing to you.

>An 18-year-old fucking a 17-year-old is statutory rape in one out of five US states
But you implied it's not in the state they live in. What sex crime did he commit then?

>An actual psychopath would have just killed both of them by now
There's no time limit to psychopaths acting like psychopaths. You need to be locked up.
>>
File: Bait-Low.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Bait-Low.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>27235479
Fucking fembots. Always causing a ruckus and shit. I'm infuriated.
>Why are you on this board?
>>
>>27235521
>And that warrants you thinking she's in a relationship how? It doesn't, dipshit.

Like I said, we communicated online for a year. But you're the one who thinks the Internet isn't "real" and that we aren't two real people talking right now.

>No she didn't, because she was not already seeing anyone much less you.

I never took my first girlfriend who I lost my virginity to out on any real "dates" either. A lack of dates means nothing.

>This whole thread and the fact you stated you want to "ruin her life" along with her bf's and are actively trying to is proof enough of it. You should be put down as you're clearly a danger.

So you think women should be able to cheat on men with zero consequences? Do you realize that cheating is the #1 reason men want to harm women?

>Are you trying to justify your next murder to yourself? Hope you get raped to death in jail.

I don't even know why your'e so mad right now.

>Did he really? I don't trust the word of a bitter psychopath who acts like he owns people and is willing to destroy people's lives because a girl rejected him. You sound more dangerous than him.

Yes, he did. Why do you think I'm a psychopath? Psychopaths feel no empathy, remorse, guilt, or shame. She has even admitted to being a psycho in the past. If anything, I should probably just move on because why would I want to be with a psycho?

It's the principle of the thing. I can't let her get away with being a shitty fucking person.

>Didn't you just say it was heroin?

He was charged with trafficking heroin, but he ALSO sells weed on Instagram, which is illegal in all states.

Also, you're a retard.

>Because you deserve to get beaten to death.

You wouldn't happen to have borderline personality disorder too like she does would you?
>>
>>27235531

Sure, the Internet, which consumes your entire life, and probably the entire life of everyone in Western civilization, which is behind billion dolllar industries, where people meet and fuck and spend nearly every waking hour, isn't actually "serious", it's all just pretend. Thank you, meme-posting Lego guy.
>>
>>27235428
Please share the evidence to your claims. Share that supposed Instagram feed about selling weed, and while at it show any evidence of hims selling heroin (as that was the initial claim). How do you know there are several multiple felonies still pending? Provide some proof for that while at it, too.

Mentioning one doesn't want kids could easily be triggered by a passing thought due to some prior encounter. Colleagues with babies/kids all know by know I'd rather not have kids, several other female colleagues mentioned similar because of. They didn't fall in love with those mothers nor with me.

>>27235479
>An 18-year-old fucking a 17-year-old is statutory rape in one out of five US states.
And apparently not in the state he lives in, correct? So no rape accusations. That's like someone 18+ in one out of 5 states fucking a 17-year-old and then say "b-but in the other 80% of the states it's allowed!". Good luck winning that.

I must hand it to you though, you have some pretty good bait. Made me reply with sincere attempts to give advice several times. No anger or rustled jimmies here, however, so 4/10 tops.
>>
>>27235573
>>>27235479 (You)
>Do you think your "online relationship" was serious business?

Our relationship could have been more serious than it was, I had told her multiple times I wanted to marry her, and once she said we could.

But let me guess, you only like the idea of marriage if it's two shiteating faggots both wearing tuxedoes?

>How did she cheat on you if you weren't in a relationship in the first place? She owed nothing to you.

Women don't really care about obligations or consequences or taking responsibility for their actions. That's how I know you have a cunt, and are one.

>But you implied it's not in the state they live in. What sex crime did he commit then?

Well, since it wasn't statutory rape in her state, but would have been in other states, he basically fucked a girl who is out of her mind on antipsychotic meds a lot of the time, so she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing. Seeing as how every woman wants to cry rape now if they fuck while drunk, I would think that an understanding and reasonable SJW like yourself would see how that would be taking advantage of a vulnerable female who couldn't consent in her condition.

>There's no time limit to psychopaths acting like psychopaths. You need to be locked up.

She's the one on antipsychotic medications, not me. She didn't care what she did to me because she's a psycho, and you probably are too. You think don't owe anybody anything, as long as you get yours.

I didn't ask how to kill her puppy. But revenge is one of the most natural human emotions.
>>
>>27235602
>we communicated online for a year
And that means what? That you're in a relationship? Do you just think you're in a relationship with any girl you chat with for a year even though that's fucking wrong and retarded because you don't decide for yourself if you're in a relationship with another person?

>I never took my first girlfriend who I lost my virginity to out on any real "dates" either. A lack of dates means nothing
The point here is that she never was in any relationship with you, retard, it was all your idiotic non-existent delusion. Fucking hell people like you need to die now.

>So you think women should be able to cheat on men with zero consequences? Do you realize that cheating is the #1 reason men want to harm women?
Again: how did she cheat on you when there was no relationship between you in the first place?
You arbitrarily deciding you are in a relationship does not mean you actually are. You need her consent to be. Sounds like you didn't have her consent, so you have no reason to be mad at all. You're just a psychopath. You should be killed now.

>Yes, he did.
Huh-huh. I'll believe someone less psycho than you.

>It's the principle of the thing. I can't let her get away with being a shitty fucking person
Why? You're letting yourself get away with being a shitty fucking person. Are you an hypocrite?

>He was charged with trafficking heroin, but he ALSO sells weed on Instagram, which is illegal in all states
No it's not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_the_United_States
Also you've shown yourself not to be a reliable source, so fuck off bringing up "charges" that from your own admission haven't lead anywhere.
>>
>>27235616
>where people meet and fuck and spend nearly every waking hour
you see anon, for most people, the internet is about half of their social lives. they may meet people on dating sites or whatever, but then they meet in person and form REAL relationships and spend time together in REAL life where they can actually fuck
>>
You know what I hate about the "entitlement" buzzword crowd?

They have practically made it so that you cannot feel upset about romantic rejection or a breakup because you're not "entitled" to her.

They literally have no empathy.
>>
>>27235668
>Please share the evidence to your claims. Share that supposed Instagram feed about selling weed, and while at it show any evidence of hims selling heroin (as that was the initial claim). How do you know there are several multiple felonies still pending? Provide some proof for that while at it, too.

I've probably shared evidence with too many people already. It's not like you're going to singlehandedly speed up the court system.

And I don't want a stupid crazy cunt like you asking to follow his private feed on Instagram.

But you don't actually fucking care about facts, you're just here to troll robots because you currently have no dick to ride on.

>And apparently not in the state he lives in, correct? So no rape accusations.

Not statutory rape, but it's second degree rape in her state to have sex with someone who has a debilitating mental disorder (which she has, and takes medications for).
>>
>>27235733
To me, the absolute funniest was all the normies spouting out "oh, Elliot Rodgers thought he was entitled to a girl!"

Let's pretend for a moment that someone could go back in time and tell that to him. Would he somehow go "Oh damn, I'm not entitled to a girl? That magically erases my constant crushing depression and lifelong misery! That completely makes up for being ignored by women my entire life, where as most women are pursued, complimented, and asked on dates constantly!"

Let's be honest here, Elliot knew he wasn't entitled to a woman, the same way OP knows he isn't entitled to his crush. You want to know how they know that? BECAUSE THEY'VE LIVED THEIR ENTIRE LIVES REJECTED AND ALONE.

I just fucking hate normies, "entitled" is the newest buzzword they spout to shame robots. Tell them they're not entitled to tell others what they're entitled to, maybe that'll fry their nonexistent normie brains.
>>
>>27235691
>Our relationship could have been more serious than it was
So you're admitting it was FUCKING NOTHING?
Fucking hell you're a next Elliott. Someone lock him up before he mass murders innocent people.

>I had told her multiple times I wanted to marry her, and once she said we could
>>I had told her multiple times I wanted to marry her
>and once she said we could
So you crept on an underage girl, got nothing but a random vague distant possibility, and you think you were in an actual relationship?
Jesus you're legitimately insane.

>Women don't really care about obligations or consequences or taking responsibility for their actions
What obligations or responsibility did she have toward you?
None that's what. She did nothing wrong toward you. You constructed a bunch of bullshit in your head and now you're mind that reality's come to bite you back in the ass. You deserve it. She is not responsible for your own delusions.

>Well, since it wasn't statutory rape in her state, but would have been in other states, he basically fucked a girl who is out of her mind on antipsychotic meds a lot of the time, so she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing
And you wanted to fuck a girl like that? Sounds like you're the rapist here. I have a hunch he doesn't know all this shit but you do, and you're only still mad you didn't get to fuck her, so you're the rapist here.

>She's the one on antipsychotic medications, not me
You should be. You should be locked up somewhere away from innocent people too.

>But revenge is one of the most natural human emotions
Only if you're a petty psycho piece of shit like you.
>>
>>27235802
>"You have feelings for a girl, you're such a psychopath!"

Normie, get the fuck off this board. Any other place on the internet caters to you.
>>
>>27235616
>the Internet, which consumes your entire life
It doesn't because I'm not a piece of shit ike you
>probably the entire life of everyone in Western civilization
It doesn't because they're not pieces of shit like you
>where people meet and fuck and spend nearly every waking hour
They don't because they aren't pieces of shit like you
Also people fuck in REAL LIFE, not on the internet, retard
>>
>>27235764
Your assumption I'm a woman is cute. Thankfully I'm not.
>you currently have no dick to ride on.
Luckily I don't, I'm not gay.
So now suddenly you changed it from statutory rape to second degree rape? Make up your mind, man, at least have some consistency in your bait.
But hey, keep not providing evidence to back up your claims while changing those claims every other reply, surely that'll add to the credibility and quality of the bait.
>>
>>27234138

This sort of thread is sad because the omega always tries to reframe the story as if somehow his crush is obliged to pander to the fact he liked her and then somehow not doing this justifies punishing her for this transgression. Expect she doesn't actually care and so the punishment is really just throwing a tantrum abd usually all it serves to do is point out to everyone else just how immature and easily butthurt the onega is which puts off everyone else
>>
>>27235717
>And that means what? That you're in a relationship?

Yes, sorry to sound like a broken record, but we had a relationship. I even sent her a console for her birthday.

It seems like I keep telling you we had a relationship, and you keep telling me I didn't, because that's how you feel, even though you don't know anything about our relationship.

>The point here is that she never was in any relationship with you, retard, it was all your idiotic non-existent delusion.

And your delusion is that there was no relationship. I would know. I was there. You're an idiot.

>Again: how did she cheat on you when there was no relationship between you in the first place?
You arbitrarily deciding you are in a relationship does not mean you actually are. You need her consent to be. Sounds like you didn't have her consent, so you have no reason to be mad at all. You're just a psychopath. You should be killed now.

Your premise is false. Your whole premise is that there was no relationship, therefore she owed me nothing, therefore go fuck felons.

>Why? You're letting yourself get away with being a shitty fucking person. Are you an hypocrite?

Why is it that hypocrisy (or being "bored") is the biggest sin to liberal idiots like you?

I'm the one who told her the guy she was dating was a criminal. I'm the good guy here.

I'm the one who told her parents the guy she was dating was a criminal.

>No it's not.

Guess what fucktard? Even though cannabis is legal in Colorado, YOU CANNOT SELL IT OVER THE INTERNET YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD IT'S A SCHEDULE 1 SUBSTANCE AND AGAINST FEDERAL LAW YOU DUMB CUNT.
>>
>>27235831
>feelings for an internet girl
the highest level of beta orbiter
>>
>>27234138
>heroin dealer. What else can I do?
tell the police like a good citizen?
>>
>>27234223
I would like to insert my 3===> ~ into her [{}]
>>
>>27235862
I actually agree with that, but calling him a rapist, a psychopath, and whatever other shaming terms that normie used was some absolute bullshit.
>>
>>27235728

Actually, for most people these days, the Internet is about 95% of their social lives. And while they may spend a few minutes fucking someone in real life, they go right back to looking on their smartphone.

The Interent is part of real life. It's not pretend. It's not like your videogames.
>>
>>27234325
T H I S

D O IT O P
S T O P BE I N GA CUC K
>>
>>27234138
>I'm the one who looked him up online and told her

It has come to this. A guy can't take a virginity and sell heroin in peace anymore because there's retards like this running around. I'm really mad at you, man.
>>
>>27235860

You're such a fucking omega. Pull your head out of your ass
>>
>>27235860
>Yes, sorry to sound like a broken record, but we had a relationship
Did you ever ask her? Or did you just assume wrong shit?
You're not in a relationship just because you think you do. The other person has to agree to it first. Sounds like she never agreed to anything and you just assumed shit because you're too socially retarded to tell love from friendship. As I said, she's not responsible for your delusions.

>I even sent her a console for her birthday
And that means what? I always send shit to my friends for their birthdays. Even did for my online friends.

>I would know. I was there.
Your delusions were there. You're the kind of guy that thinks a girl acting like a normal, polite person = omg she most be in love wiv me she's my tru wuv 4eva.
It's not her fault you're a retard wo doesn't know anything about social interactions.

>Your premise is false.
Do you really think you can aribitrarily decide for yourself that you're in a relationship with another person without even ASKING THEM FIRST?

>I'm the one who told her the guy she was dating was a criminal. I'm the one who told her parents the guy she was dating was a criminal. I'm the good guy here.
No you're a creepy psychopath and a potential murderer. And you have provided no evidence of your claims, while you have provided ample evidence of being a mentally ill autist, so I'm not inclined to believe you.

>YOU CANNOT SELL IT OVER THE INTERNET YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD IT'S A SCHEDULE 1 SUBSTANCE AND AGAINST FEDERAL LAW
You're uninformed.
http://time.com/6723/now-you-can-order-marijuana-and-have-it-delivered-to-your-door/
>>
>>27235908
>for most people these days
Please anon normal people aren't you.
>>
>>27235802
>So you're admitting it was FUCKING NOTHING?

No. By the way, what's the most serious relationship you've ever been in? Did it involve a wedding ring? If not, do you measure how serious it was by how long you had known the person?

>So you crept on an underage girl, got nothing but a random vague distant possibility, and you think you were in an actual relationship?

Do you think the 18-year-old who actually fucked her is a creep?

And telling someone we can get married, and that you don't want kids, those aren't "random vague distant possibilities."

>What obligations or responsibility did she have toward you?

Telling me what she started fucking some other guy.

>Well, since it wasn't statutory rape in her state, but would have been in other states, he basically fucked a girl who is out of her mind on antipsychotic meds a lot of the time, so she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing

>And you wanted to fuck a girl like that? Sounds like you're the rapist here. I have a hunch he doesn't know all this shit but you do, and you're only still mad you didn't get to fuck her, so you're the rapist here.

I wanted to marry her. And I already knew she couldn't have kids.

You're so fucking crazy. He fucked her and I'M the rapist? Jesus Christ what did your father do to you sweetie?

>Only if you're a petty psycho piece of shit like you.

Wow, I'm talking to Jesus mixed with Gandhi. So very forgiving of everyone, except Internet Rapists (even though the Internet isn't serious business teehee).
>>
>>27235841

Look at you, some piece of shit who thinks relationship are ONLY ABOUT SEX.

You stupid whore.
>>
>>27236016
>I wanted to marry her
>only knew her on the internet
wew lad
>>
>>27235843

I said in many states he'd be considered a statutory rapist. I said taking advantage of a girl looped out on antipsychotic meds is second degree rape. No inconsistency there. Only retardation on your part.

And I'm not going to link to his Instagram account because you're a terrible excuse for a human being. There's no advantage in doing it.
>>
>>27236051
forgot
>she's in high school
WEEEEW LAD
>>
>>27235867

I already did. The detective I told has a son who played football with the dealer (which I didn't know at the time). I also didn't know that the sheriff knows the dealer.

As far as I can tell, the cops in the town are corrupt or incompetent.

He may also not currently be in prison because he snitched on someone else.
>>
File: 1453166935136.jpg (38 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1453166935136.jpg
38 KB, 400x460
>>27235337
> Typical shit male mentality of treating girls like objects. I hope you die in agony IRL.

Is roastie getting toastie?
>>
>>27236016
>No
Your delusions mean nothing;.

>do you measure how serious it was by how long you had known the person
I measure by asking people if they want to be in a relationship with me like sane people do, not by assuming shit. Do you even know ehat a friendship is?

>Do you think the 18-year-old who actually fucked her is a creep?
I haven't interacted with him. I'm interacting with you and you come off as a creep.

>And telling someone we can get married, and that you don't want kids, those aren't "random vague distant possibilities"
They're fucking normal conversation topics between normal people who are having fun with each other or talking on friendly terms.
You can fantasize on the idea of getting married to someone but it's just fantasizing and shouldn't be taken as a promise since marriage is a fucking more serious matter than that. Sounds like she was just entertaining you and not being serious.

>Telling me what she started fucking some other guy
She had no such obligation. You were not her boyfriend. Did she ever say that you were her boyfriend?

>I wanted to marry her. And I already knew she couldn't have kids.
Tough shit, she didn't want to marry you.

>He fucked her and I'M the rapist?
I said it's more likely he didn't knew all the shit you said, while you did, and you still wanted to fuck a girl YOU KNEW, by your own words, coudln't have given consent to fucking much less marriage. Yeah that makes you a wannabe rapist.
>>
>>27236066
>I said in many states he'd be considered a statutory rapist. I said taking advantage of a girl looped out on antipsychotic meds is second degree rape
So you just outed yourself a rapist because you were going to take advantage of her and you're mad you didn't get to?
>>
>>27236094
Yeah anon, it's all a conspiracy against you, it's not like you're just full of shit.
>>
>>27235989
>Did you ever ask her? Or did you just assume wrong shit?

No, I did not ever ask "Umm, are we in a relationship right now?" because I'm not autistic like you.

She could say "I never agreed not to fuck anyone else", but does that really need to be said?

>And that means what? I always send shit to my friends for their birthdays. Even did for my online friends.

Is this the part where I act like you and insist on telling you they weren't really your friend because "there's no such thing as online friends it was all pretend lol"?

And I don't give $400 gifts to my friends.

>Your delusions were there. You're the kind of guy that thinks a girl acting like a normal, polite person = omg she most be in love wiv me she's my tru wuv 4eva.

And when a girl says I'm her other half, you think I'm delusional.

>No you're a creepy psychopath and a potential murderer.

Based on what? Anger is a perfectly normal human response. Your overreaction is not.

>You're uninformed.

Cannabis is a schedule 1 substance federally. You cannot sell marijuana across state lines on Instagram.
>>
>>27236016
>I wanted to marry her
How could she have consented to the marriage if her drugs render incapable of consent AS YOU SAID?
In fact how can she have consented to a relationship with you in the first place if her drugs rendered her incapable of consent AS YOU SAID?
Were you creeping on an underage, mentally-ill girl, anon? Are you some pedo?
>>
>>27236177
it was clearly true love for him, but in a cruel twist of fate, the love was not returned and his woman was taken by another!
>>
>>27236174
>No, I did not ever ask
So it was all your delusion. Thanks for admitting that.

>She could say "I never agreed not to fuck anyone else", but does that really need to be said?
What needs to be said is whether two people agree to be in a relationship you absolute autistic retard.

>Is this the part where I act like you and insist on telling you they weren't really your friend because "there's no such thing as online friends it was all pretend lol"?
You can have online friends. You don't need clear specific consent to be someone's friend but you do to be their boyfriend, since one is more serious than the other.

>And I don't give $400 gifts to my friends
That's you. You're a shit person, I feel sorry for your friends.

>And when a girl says I'm her other half
Haven't you been raving all thread that she's "on antipsychotic meds a lot of the time, so she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing"? How do you expect anyone to take the words of one such person seriously? It's clear she is not of sound body and mind so those words are empty and cannot be held to any value.

>Based on what? Anger is a perfectly normal human response. Your overreaction is not.
>says anger is a perfectly human response
>says people cannot be angry at him because it's normal for him
Retard.

>Cannabis is a schedule 1 substance federally
Read the article, idiot.
>>
>>27236113
>I measure by asking people if they want to be in a relationship with me like sane people do, not by assuming shit. Do you even know ehat a friendship is?

Oh, so you you tell you friends "we can get married" and that you don't want kids?

>I haven't interacted with him. I'm interacting with you and you come off as a creep.

Yes, apparently I'm some kind of Internet Rapist according to you, even though you already established that what happens on the Internet isn't real.

>They're fucking normal conversation topics between normal people who are having fun with each other or talking on friendly terms.

This wasn't some group setting, this was one on one conversations about marriage and children.

>She had no such obligation. You were not her boyfriend. Did she ever say that you were her boyfriend?

She fucked the heroin dealer for 9 months before they were "Facebook Official." Does that mean they weren't in a relationship for those 9 months according to you?

>I said it's more likely he didn't knew all the shit you said, while you did, and you still wanted to fuck a girl YOU KNEW, by your own words, coudln't have given consent to fucking much less marriage. Yeah that makes you a wannabe rapist.

I never said I wanted to have sex with her. I said I wanted to marry her.

I also believe that sex should only be between married people.

Do you think she could give consent to some other 18-year-old because he was born in her state, but she could never give consent to me because I was born in another state?

All your criticism has been of me, and you seem to think this actual felon is the second coming of Jesus.
>>
>>27236132

I wanted to marry her. Where did I ever say I wanted to take advantage of her?

Again, you seem to think that relationships are only about sex.

If I wanted to take advantage of her, I could have done that before she even met him, but I'm not that kind of person. Sorry to disappoint you.

And she's 18 now. Now I could legally have sex with her but I don't want to.

Again, I'm mad that she kept the heroin dealer she was fucking a secret. This is about secrets and lies.
>>
>>27236138

I could provide evidnece in this thread, but what are the pros to that? So some idiotic Internet strangers will believe me, or dismiss it anyway?

I can't risk any of you retards trying to interfere.
>>
>>27236273
>Oh, so you you tell you friends "we can get married" and that you don't want kids?
Have you ever joked around with another person anon? That's normal joke material.

>Yes, apparently I'm some kind of Internet Rapist according to you
According to the fact you've put forth, you're a potential rapist all right. You were willing to fuck and you're mad you didn't get to fuck a girl whom YOU SAID is incapable of giving consent, because, your own words, "she's on antipsychotic meds a lot of the time, so she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing". That makes you a rapist.

>This wasn't some group setting, this was one on one conversations about marriage and children.
I've had one on one conversations about marriage and children with my friends too. Do you normally talk to people in real life?

>She fucked the heroin dealer for 9 months before they were "Facebook Official."
Here's a wild guess, they talked to each other face to face during that time, in person, LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO.

>I never said I wanted to have sex with her. I said I wanted to marry her.
So you wanted to marry her but not have sex with her? You wanted a sexless marriage? Did she know this? Why are you mad someone else took her virginity if you were not interested in taking it then?

>I also believe that sex should only be between married people.
That's your opinion. Keep it to yourself and don't go mass murdering others because they don't care for what you think.
>>
>>27236309
>I wanted to marry her. Where did I ever say I wanted to take advantage of her?
>I want to marry someone I state not to be capable of consent or decision
>that's totally not taking advantage of someone

>If I wanted to take advantage of her, I could have done that before she even met him, but I'm not that kind of person
Suuuuure anon suuuuuure. You know fucking someone isn't the only way to take advantage of them. Marrying them and taking control over their lives because they're on drugs and out of their mind (your own words) is a far more damaging and efficient way of taking advantage of them.

>Now I could legally have sex with her but I don't want to.
Sour grapes everywhere.

>I'm mad that she kept the heroin dealer she was fucking a secret. This is about secrets and lies
She had no obligation to tell you, creep.
>>
>>27236177
I don't know how often she gets loopy on her meds, but I don't think it's all the time.

But apparently she IS capable of consent if she could be 17 and fuck an 18-year-old criminal with multiple felonies.

When I met her she was "underage" for sex, but I was courting her to marry her.

I don't know if I'd call her mentally ill, but I think she does have some mental disorders like borderline personality disorder and maybe psychosis.

And she's not a prepubescent child, so the word "pedo" doesn't apply. Sorry to burst your "anything under 18 = pedo" bubble.

It boggles my mind how I can be over 18 and say I wanted to marry her and get accused of being a pedo, while some felon over 18 can actually fuck her and you don't blink.
>>
>>27236244
>So it was all your delusion. Thanks for admitting that.

Real people do not say "Do you agree to be in a relationship with me right now?" you fucking autist. It's more organic than that. And a lot of times people don't like to put labels on things. They have to actually ask, after months of fucking, "So what are we?"

>You can have online friends.

But I thought the Internet was only roleplaying?

>That's you. You're a shit person, I feel sorry for your friends.

Oh wow, look at the guy who buys new cars for his casual friends for all their birthdays. Good for you.

>Haven't you been raving all thread that she's "on antipsychotic meds a lot of the time, so she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing"? How do you expect anyone to take the words of one such person seriously? It's clear she is not of sound body and mind so those words are empty and cannot be held to any value.

Sometimes she doesn't know where she is. But I tell you someone she told me and once you again you just try to assume there was no relationship.

>Read the article, idiot.

I didn't. But what? Weed can be delivered to your house in California? That's different than selling drugs over Instagram, which is a federal crime.
>>
>>27236378
>I don't know how often she gets loopy on her meds, but I don't think it's all the time
But you said it was "a lot of the time"?
Why are you blindly, without any proof, presuming that was ALWAYS lucid when she told whatever shit you heard and NEVER when she was with her bf? Because you're a psycho little piece of shit who isn't capable of rational thought, that's why.

>When I met her she was "underage" for sex, but I was courting her to marry her
Courting underage people is pedophile behaviour and illegal too. Enjoy getting raped in jail, pedo.

>I don't know if I'd call her mentally ill, but I think she does have some mental disorders like borderline personality disorder and maybe psychosis
So you all this thread you posted nothing but a whole bunch of fictitious bullshit, without any proof, based on nothing but your psychotic wankery. Yeah it's INCREDIBLE how people tend not to believe you!

>And she's not a prepubescent child, so the word "pedo" doesn't apply
Yes it does, pedo. You yourself said she was underage and fucking her is statutory rape.

>while some felon over 18 can actually fuck her and you don't blink
That's because unlike you I don't jump to conclusions and don't go accusing people of crimes without proof. Proof that's been repeatedly asked of you and which you have refused to turn up. I think you're full of shit and don't believe a word you said ITT.
>>
>>27236430
>Real people do not say "Do you agree to be in a relationship with me
Uuuuh yes they do. My SO asked me BEFORE moving from friends to lovers. What you describe is the behavior of vulnerable people who don't know an better and put themselves in bad relationships with rapists like you.

>But I thought the Internet was only roleplaying?
Yes, when it comes to relationships. You realize the difference between friendship and relationship right?

>Sometimes she doesn't know where she is
Sounds like someone who can't consent to being in a relationship with you.

>Weed can be delivered to your house in California? That's different than selling drugs over Instagram
It means that WEED CAN BE SOLD ONLINE YOU IDIOT AND THE POLICE IS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE THE LEGISLATION ABOUT THAT IS A GREY AREA.
>>
>>27236346
>Have you ever joked around with another person anon? That's normal joke material.

I have. She wasn't joking when she said we could get married, or that she didn't want kids.

>You were willing to fuck and you're mad you didn't get to fuck a girl whom YOU SAID is incapable of giving consent

I'm not mad I haven't had sex with her. Our relationship was about more than that. I would have been fine marrying her and never having sex with her at all. I'm mad that this criminal has ruined her for life. And I'm mad she didn't tell me about him sooner, when she first met him.

>I've had one on one conversations about marriage and children with my friends too.

Where your friends said you could marry them?

>Here's a wild guess, they talked to each other face to face during that time, in person, LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO.

Face to face, screen to screen, what difference does it make anymore? Do you know how often people are on their smartphones now?

>So you wanted to marry her but not have sex with her? You wanted a sexless marriage? Did she know this? Why are you mad someone else took her virginity if you were not interested in taking it then?

She could switch to different medications.

I'm not mad that someone else took her virginity, I'm mad that a heroin dealer with multiple felonies did. It could have been some guy in her high school. But no. It was a felon. A total fucking scumbag from a total scumbag family. She's ruined. If they break up, this ex-con will always be an ex of hers.

>That's your opinion. Keep it to yourself and don't go mass murdering others because they don't care for what you think.

Gee, thanks. I think it might be hard, but I might just be able to hold off murdering all women thanks to your sound advice, oh wise one.
>>
>>27236529
>She wasn't joking when she said we could get married, or that she didn't want kids
I'll believe that when I hear it from her and not you.

>Our relationship was about more than that
But you had no relationship.
I'll believe you had a relationship when she says so.

>I'm mad that this criminal has ruined her for life.
But you've said you want to ruin her life so how can you ruin a life that's supposedly already been ruined?

>And I'm mad she didn't tell me about him sooner, when she first met him
Why? She has no reason to tell you.

>Where your friends said you could marry them?
Where one is joking, anon. You know what a joke is?

>Face to face, screen to screen, what difference does it make anymore?
A shitton of difference. People being on their smartphones doesn't mean they don't need to see someone irl for a relationship to become serious.

>She could switch to different medications
So she could have possibly endangered herself? Wow, some considerate person you are, anon.

>I'm mad that a heroin dealer with multiple felonies did
You're mad that a guy you're talking a lot of inconsistent bullshit about did.

>A total fucking scumbag from a total scumbag family
That's you. I'm glad the girl is not my daughter or I would have had to kill you.

>She's ruined
How? Sounds like her life is pretty good, he's even well-loved by the town. You're the one that wants to ruin her.

>If they break up, this ex-con will always be an ex of hers
Still better than you IMO.
>>
>>27234138
Dude you nevet had a chance.

Plus think about it. why would she want to date a bitchy gossipy man?
>>
>>27234176
Revenge for what? You're the only one who did anything wrong.
>>
>>27234241
Why would she have to tell you that? ??
>>
>>27234274
How did that ruin her life???
>>
Lmao at OP stalking a fucking teenager and trying to take the high road. This shit is fucking pathetic and kinda terrifying. At least they demonstrated how impotent their anger is by admitting that they are powerless they are in the situation.

OP: stop dude. You look like a retarded aut-baby compared to everyone else here, and that is a hard thing to be. Just go take a nap or something. You must be tired from getting continually BTFO
>>
>>27234138
Christ you're the quintessential beta orbiter.

Look nigger, you're a whiny gossipy bitch boy and he's a masculine man, doesn't matter that he's a criminal - he's an assertive man who goes after what he wants. And THAT is what women like. Not douchy little faggots who like her but don't act on it, look up her boyfriend (from facebook even, you've never met him) and act like a gossipy woman.

You can't control other people's lives. Hers will be shitty. Live your own.
>>
Win her back from the dealer. She is clearly lost and needs a good guy to bring her back. What's past is past, just forgive her, move on, and win her back if you love her. Don't listen to all the autistic virgin rage in this thread.
>>
>>27236662

It's even creepier than that because he is stalking her boyfriend too.
>>
>>27236686
But op is not a good guy.
>>
File: 1440033274791.gif (419 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
1440033274791.gif
419 KB, 500x271
>>27234455
>It was an online relationship.
another unoriginal comment
>>
>>27234455

What did you get her for Christmas?
>>
>>27236686
>win her back
>after she's been stuck all over with heroin needles and suffered permanent psychological damage and a lifelong addiction, gotten STDs, been touched all over and fucked hard and rough by a hairy sweaty felon
lmfao
No OP just forget her. She's gone. And stop acting like such a faggot. An online relationship isn't a relationship.
>>
>>27236688
I'm really bothered by how convinced he is that Skype relationships are even distantly related to the concept of interacting in real life.
>>
>>27236724
Hey man, you replied to my comment. Does this mean we are dating?
>>
>>27236738
No, we're engaged. I thought that was understood because of our vague interactions.
>>
>>27234138

Have you ever met in person?
>>
Don't worry OP, you can console yourself by obsessing over how much we just" don't understand"
>>
>>27236709

Not ruining her day?
>>
>>27236834

So you didn't talk to her?
>>
>>27236785

Love is a well you have never drunk from.
>>
>>27236851
Love is not talking to some kid online in a different state.
>>
>>27236868

If she was a kid, then that adult heroin dealer fucked a kid.
>>
>>27234138
Are you in Maine? Is his name D-Money or Smoothie? I hear heroin dealers have been impregnating your white women.
>>
>>27236895

So? You have been trying to fuck her so much that you looked up consent laws. I think you're just jealous.
>>
>>27236851
I just had my five year anniversary Lmao.
>>
>>27236895
OP is the one shiposting here not him. We don't know shit about this new guy except for a bunch of contradicting gossip shit OP has said and that OP has even refused to provide proof of when asked, multiple times. OP is asking for a witchhunt on his word alone, because there's no way he could be lying and making shit up for his petty revenge, which he himself has admitted to be looking for.
Whereas as to his being a pedophilic nutcase there's this whole thread that's solid proof of that.
>>
>>27236916

After I fell in love with her I looked them up.

I'm not jealous. I'm heartbroken at the tragedy of it all.

Since I loved her, and I know robots here don't have that chip installed, I'm sad to see her throw her whole life away.
>>
>>27236937
Did you ever meet her in person?
>>
>>27236895
...and? You're going to stalk the kid for making poor decisions? God Damn
>>
>>27236947

No. But we lived in each other's hearts.
>>
>>27236937
>I'm sad to see her throw her whole life away
>I would be happy just ruining both of their lives
Make up your mind. One post you say you would be happy to ruin their lives, implying their lives are good at least, and the next you're claiming their lives are ruined. You sound bipolar.
>>
>>27236961
Ahahaha.

No really. Did you ever meet?
>>
>>27236937
You're not sad, you're being malicious and are too autarded to know what you're actually doing. What a dramatic pussy
>>
>>27236961
Sounds like she likes he heroin dealer and not you.
>>
>>27234138
she has shit test in men I would have dropped her a long time ago.
>>
>>27236996
Dude probably got popped with H a long time ago and OP wants to throw a fit over his priors
>>
What race/age are you OP?

Original
>>
>>27237011
That's gotta be it. You're not going to find a current heroin dealer on google. For all we know, the guy turned his life around.
>>
>>27234823
this I want to feel special and I refuse to date non-virgins.
>>
>>27237052
It's telling that you're taking your time to contest this point, instead of the various posts calling out your shitty character. And FYI, if he is selling weed (like MANY other teenagers do) he probably is not selling H. Opiate dealers make bank. You disgusting child.
>>
>>27236686
I hope this post is being ironic. Only chump pointdexters take leftovers.
>>
>>27237118
Im not op. I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>27237076
Are you really this insecure? So sad
>>
>>27237172
Thanks fammy. We shouldn't let him know that multiple disagree with him, he might realize that it's all a normie conspiracy
>>
>>27235781
elliot never tried to pursue normal girls (only 10/10 blondes), he even said so himself, so he really never got "rejected and alone". I understand your point but elliot is a bad example.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.