[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /addictedtoweed/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 143180815890.jpg (66 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
143180815890.jpg
66 KB, 499x499
who /addictedtoweed/ here?
>>
>>27233839
NOOROOROOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>27233839
How do you fail so much to be addicted to a non addictive substance.
>>
I know right? I just drank like 70 ounces of beer and it barely phases me but I'm sitting here cheifing this weed like a fucking steam train..
>>
>>27233839
Recently stopped smoking weed and changed my degenerate life.
>>
I am addicted, but since I grow myself I don't really care
>>
>smoke weed daily for well over a year
>decide I'm bored of it one day and stop completely

I remember reading a fairly recent study about it being very mildly physiologically addictive but you can stop easily. Not that I'm trying to tell you to, I kind of envy people who still enjoy it
>>
File: wooo.gif (2 MB, 310x176) Image search: [Google]
wooo.gif
2 MB, 310x176
You ever smoke too much that it starts to feel like you're dying? Couldn't tell if the numbness and dryness in my throat was causing me to choke but either way I felt like I was legitimately going to die last time I did it. Same thing happened with the same kind too, maybe it's time to throw it out.
>>
almost 2 years now of daily smoking, get crazy withdrawals if i have to go a day without.
yeah faggot i know but really needa stop smoking help cunts, im also a NEET with no friends nothing so distractions are really difficult for me
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (175 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
175 KB, 719x960
SWED like my names Terrence Mckenna
>>
>>27233839
Say goodbye to your memory, and unless you're vaping through a high quality vaporizer, your lungs.

>inb4 weed doesn't hurt your lungs
Smoke is smoke, you fucking degenerates. And If you're inhaling smoke in your lungs on a daily basis throughout the day, it WILL effect your lungs negatively, increase your chances of lung cancer and raise your blood pressure.

STOP! Don't list me Joe Rogan and Tommy Chong as healthy examples of pot smokers. Tommy Chong has gone on record stating his character in Cheech and Chong is just that, a character. And that he usually eats his pot or vapes it. And Joe has also stated time and time again he doesn't smoke everyday and takes time off regularly and tries to smoke it through a vape as much as he can.

Stop making excuses for yourself. You are a junkie and being addicted to pot is no different than being an alcoholic.
>>
File: 1410217844586.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1410217844586.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
who /addictedtoopiates/ here?

gonna have another hit right now to get a little more comfy. craving some candy right now, but I don't have any moolah left.

fuck you captcha, these waffles look so fucking good.
>>
>>27234201
>Smoke is smoke
That's actually not true at all. Burning different substances will naturally yield different products. Pot smoke is not tobacco smoke is not the smoke from a campfire.

Don't believe me? Roll some dryer lint into a joint and smoke it. Did you get high? No? That's because the content of the smoke was chemically different from pot smoke.

I'm not saying that smoking pot is anywhere near as safe or healthy as vaping it or consuming edibles. Obviously, that smoke is going to contain carbon monoxide, which isn't good for you, and it's going to leech moisture from your lungs, which isn't good for you.

But "smoke is smoke" is patently false. There are lots of different smokes, and they're varying degrees of harmful. Shit, you can actually it. Pot smoke doesn't even float around the same way that tobacco smoke or incense smoke does.

You might as well say "solutions are solutions," or "acids are acids," or "salts are salts." Different reactants=different products.
>>
>>27234344
*actually see it
>>
>>27234201
when its legalized, all ill do is eat da pot pot my nigger bitch faggot asshole
>>
>>27234201
>smoke is smoke
Why isn't snoop dogg dead yet?
>>
>>27234389
No one said you die from smoking weed. Try and pay attention
>>
I'm high as fuck right now but I'm on indica which isn't the best for an already lazy NEET. The problem is not much people here grow Sativa which is better for being productive even if it's just playing video games.
>>
Everything in moderation you dumb cucks
>>
>>27234450
>it will effect your lungs negatively, increase your chances of cancer and high blood pressure
Yes, considering snoop dogg smokes as much as he does, that's what you basically said fool
>>
>>27234245
me, I bought some IR oxy like 4 hours ago, played some csgo. I've been working manual labor, so it feels so good to do opiates on a tired body.
opiates are a top tier drug.
>>
Smokin' on the headband, nigga, I'm a stoner
>>
File: 1437348029183.jpg (933 KB, 3070x1728) Image search: [Google]
1437348029183.jpg
933 KB, 3070x1728
>>27234063
You're fine. Just hitting your wall. Means you've doneotoo much.

>>27234580
I mostly smoke indica. Depends on the strain desu and the dose.
Like my grape ape now levels me and I'm just laying here all comfy and squashed by the fucking moon.
>>
>>27235270
Unfortunately it's still illegal here so I can't be picky about what strain I get.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.