[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im bored. are there any fun free games to occupy myself with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1443306631408s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443306631408s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
im bored. are there any fun free games to occupy myself with until im tired enough to go to sleep?
>>
File: 1443301300681.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1443301300681.gif
481 KB, 499x315
i dont know why i expected anyone to respond to my shit thread
>>
Floating Point on steam
>>
you can get tons of free games by pirating them. virtually anything you want is there for free.

you could download an emulator for snes or playstation or something and some roms and play those for free if you can't into torrent.
>>
Either chess or a lewd visual novel
>>
>>27233726
I want a videogame (FUN one online) which have a great sense of community and companionship

pls be this videogame
>>
read a book my friend
>>
>>27233726
kongregate.com/accounts/desciclope666/favorites
arcadeprehack
downloading warcraft 3 and custom campaings, or Magicka
got to /pol/ and ask for erogames
play on /tg/

and that's just the top of my head you worthless lazy cunt

>>27233847
this
>>
>>27233782

downloading it now. thanks anon
>>
File: 1383823730865.jpg (95 KB, 495x664) Image search: [Google]
1383823730865.jpg
95 KB, 495x664
>>27233726
Finished my book today, I don't know what to read next. I have to read Starting Strength because I still have not gotten around to doing that yet, and I have been lifting for over a year. I only read some sections so far.

I'm still up because for some reason I can't sleep when I want anymore.
>>
File: THE FAGGOTRY IS PAINFUL.png (2 KB, 164x171) Image search: [Google]
THE FAGGOTRY IS PAINFUL.png
2 KB, 164x171
>>27233726

>tfw found a fun, free online game
>Recent update ruined it

Why are game developers so fucking incompetent? Holy shit
>>
old school runescape free to play, I started playing it a few days ago and I'm hooked again
>>
>>27233889

i dont agree with everything rippetoe says regarding training, but starting strength is a goldmine of information regarding lift form.
>>
>>27233915
Ask them for the code and fix it yourself you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>27233968

I could fix it myself, just by rolling back the last update and leaving it be.

I'm literally smarter than every game developer on their team
>>
>>27233985
Then do that or make your own game instead of complaining
>>
>>27233825
Warframe its free and every item can be obtained without money. Its a 4 person co-op game though I fucking hate the community. Mostly made of elitists fags and obnoxious kids, though play late at night and into earlier am and you will meet hilarious drunks and assuies
>>
>>27233825
Forget to add on about warframe, the best part is joining a clan its were you will make friends and build your own place and research weapons, though I advise to stay away from the large clans as they are fucking cunts with no lives.
>>
File: spooky.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
spooky.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>27233726
what an alright visual novel, try Ever Lasting Summer on steam, it is free and ok I guess
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.