[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder women always want Chad no matter where they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: shelikedhisheight.png (1 MB, 1788x918) Image search: [Google]
shelikedhisheight.png
1 MB, 1788x918
Daily reminder women always want Chad no matter where they're from

Pic heavily related
>>
>>27233622
>women like men with attractive qualities
shocker
>>
>>27233637

Men have so much diverse tastes across the world though, but even a woman from Afghanistan and one from the United States likes the SAME EXACT THING.

That guy has a square jaw and would get any white roastie here. Just.. fuck
>>
File: 1457888055376.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1306) Image search: [Google]
1457888055376.jpg
101 KB, 1080x1306
>>27233679
>Men have so much diverse tastes across the world though
Literally everyone prefers white women with European features. Stop pulling shit out of your ass and maybe try to improve instead
>>
>>27233679
>there aren't certain features that most people find attractive
lol
just because you don't have those features doesn't mean it's le evil chad boogeyman
>>
>>27233679
I see it more like pussy is the same for use, but dick is a surprise, so you gotta get the looks for leverage just in case the dick is no good.
>>
>>27233679
Men dont have diverse taste in women, you all like basically the same thing
>>
>>27235431
>try to improve instead
Yes, because you can improve on shit that genetics dealt you, like facial & bone structure.
>>
>>27235525
he means get in shape and dress normal you basement dweller
unless you're tragically ugly this will help somewhat
and if you are why are you complaining? you know why women don't like you and it's not because of le chads
>>
File: just lift bro.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
just lift bro.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>27235540
just lift, bro

worked for me, bro

just buy new clothes, bro

worked for me,bro
>>
>>27235540
Women don't like me because I am tragically ugly. No amount of anything save a metric fuckton of plastic surgery will make me attractive. It doesn't matter how well somebody dresses, how confident they are, how much they workout, how smart they are, etc. If you're fucked in the face and lost the genetic lottery at other things, you're done. End of story.
>>
>>27235599
sorry to hear that
why complain about chads then though? you're just ugly, it's not like you're average and the attractive guys are taking your girls
>>
File: 131256436.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
131256436.png
45 KB, 527x487
>>27235574
>tfw i fell for the lift meme
>look pretty /fit/ but ugly
>ruining my motivation to lift more
>>
>>27235574
Well if youre ugly, youre gonna have a better chance with the ladies being fit and ugly than fat and ugly
>>
>>27235609
I'm not complaining about Chads, I'm complaining that you asshats spout a bunch of bullshit because you won the genetic lottery and think everybody else can compete by just doing little things. Your type give others false hope that just set them up for failure and a harder fall when they realize that everything they do means absolutely nothing because what amounts to a dice roll fucked them over.
>>
>>27235630
how do you figure? its not like it pumps up your dick size.
>>
>>27235638
>Men have so much diverse tastes across the world though, but even a woman from Afghanistan and one from the United States likes the SAME EXACT THING.
idk this sounds like complaining to me
don't tell me you're seriously wondering why most people in the world like "chad" more than you
>>
>>27235692
Why are you linking to my post and then quoting from somebody else? Please try again.
>>
File: Me.jpg (58 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
58 KB, 853x480
>>27235574
As if feeling like concrete is attractive. Ladies like a body that is as soft and malleable as the bed I'm confined to.
>>
>>27235485
There are men who like all types of women.

There is 0 (zero) woman on this planet who likes manlets, weak guys, emotional guys, guys with small dicks, guys who are broke, guys with mental issues.

All women (100%) want a guy who is tall, rich, strong, who has a big dick, and is dominant. Yes, they will get with other types of men for various economic and cultural reasons but the only man they desire is Chad.
>>
>>27235763
/thread

roastie status: t04st3d
>>
>>27233679

>Men have so much diverse tastes across the world though

ahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahhahaha
>>
>>27233622
>my anecdotal evidence
>>
>>27235599
I dont want to even try so im just gonna bullshit myself some more: the post
>>
>>27235903
All you have to do as a woman:
>don't be fat
>don't be hairy

But there are millions of guys into fatties and hairy girls too, so the real requirements are:
>just have a cunthole
>>
>>27235878
>samefagging your post
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.