[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy did I fuck it up this time, robots. Remember 3-4 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1445379717955.png (199 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1445379717955.png
199 KB, 786x826
Oh boy did I fuck it up this time, robots.

Remember 3-4 weeks ago there was a "lose virginity to hooker" thread? no?

Story short I had adult relations with a 27yo blonde with one leg, things were good afterwards and I assumed all was well.

Yesterday at 6pm I receive 20 unknown calls thinking who tf is this.. well that BITCH fucking found my address somehow and confronted my batshit mother, now I waddle home ignorant of the situation right? I'm a block from the house and I can see a familiar blue car parked on the street.

Two children are locked in the car unsupervised and it's 40 degrees out, I felt like calling the cops but decided to tell my mother. I'm inside and that nagging voice makes herself present.

"Anon, who is this woman?, you fooled around under my roof etc etc ragie vagie"

That fucking cunt told my mother almost everything, and the WORST PART? She claimed to be pregnant. My mother collapsed on the floor panting, I'm about to faint myself from autistic anxiety induced rage and that cunt is smoking asking what WE are going to do about """"OUR"""" kids.

"Kids? First of all you have no proof I EVER knocked you up ( I wore a condom and swapped during round 2 )"

My heart is racing typing this, basically I had to call an ambulance to hall my mother off and those 2 kids are sleeping in MY MOTHER'S FUCKING HOUSE. and I instructed that home wrecker to not step upstairs.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO????
>>
Kill her then an hero.
The only logical solution desu
>>
>>27233153
call the cops
oh wait
BTFO by a roastie, ur fucked mate
>>
gtfo my property.
lock door.
threaten to involve police.
and that's about it.

also deny everything, admit nothing, and talk as little as possible.
>>
>>27233153
get a paternity test, then sue her for trespassing. Then laugh in her face when she's too poor to keep her kids
>>
>>27233312
>g-get the, uh, get the f-fuck off my p-property..uh... or uh...
yeah anon, OP would totally be able to do that, his only hope is going full sperglord and freaking her out
>>
>>27233312
I'm thinking of doing that in the morning

I'd rather kill the hooker and explain to my mother she was hallucinating on a gas leak but I don't want to shove kids into the cold. I might even call protective services or whatever on her anonymously.
>>
>>27233153
Call the cops if she won't leave. Also, you never paid her for that sex.
>>
>>27233153
So did you or did you not do it at your house?
If yes, why?
If not, how did she get your address?
You DID tell her your name is Rusty Shackleford, right?
>>
>>27233421
He could say that he never paid her but I hope that he set it up via phone call and not with emails or text.
>>
Ragie vagie, classic. Godspeed anon
>>
>>27233448
Even so. I doubt she would tell the cops that she's a prostitute. She'd be in trouble too.
>>
>>27233413
>doing that in the morning
you are going to let them stay overnight while you work up the balls to do something?
BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO
>>
There have been a lot of those threads lately, please tell us which one it was/more details.
>>
DNA TEST. FUCKING IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>27233494
>the one where the hooker had only one leg
>>
>>27233483

It's normally the case that the john gets the cop car while the hooker gets a ride home. Usually that's what happens when they catch you in the act. I guess OP would just have to keep denying
>>
>>27233448
I used a throwaway email on a VPN, I'm good.

>>27233491
Am I supposed to punish the children? If I knew 100% this roastie could be elsewhere I'd boot her.

>>27233527
Yeah I've seen cops, the guy always gets busted.
>>
>>27233523
>>27233558
Can't find a single thing related to this in the archive, and I looked all the way to January.
>>
>>27233558
Who cares about the kids? If you take care of them long enough, you're the father anyway.
>>
>>27233572
I wasn't the thread OP att, saying I found a decent looking ragdoll.

At least no aids came from this.
>>
>>27233558

You're not punishing them. Tell them to get out, they aren't your problem until she can prove that they are.
>>
File: 1423427012499.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1423427012499.png
490 KB, 449x401
>He gave a hooker enough info to show up at his house
>>
>>27233598
4 hours until normie morning anyways.

I'm going to go downstairs, eat and see if she didn't overdose on my floor already
>>
File: index.jpg (21 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
21 KB, 205x246
>>27233153

oh my god, this is my worst nightmare.

I knew that prostitutes can be dangerous, specially if they figure (and they will) that you are virgin autist with money.
>>
JUST PHUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 200x204) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 200x204
>>27233558
>Am I supposed to punish the children?

That's such a nice guy anon, thinking of the children.

After all, they need a strong father figure, who know, maybe it could be you.
>>
File: 1457035010644.jpg (35 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1457035010644.jpg
35 KB, 600x610
Wait wait.

OP is taking care of her kids already?

Holy shit OP, you just asking to get cucked.
>>
File: images2.jpg (7 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
images2.jpg
7 KB, 230x220
>>27233581
>Who cares about the kids? If you take care of them long enough, you're the father anyway.

That's right.
>>
OP you here?

what did the cops said?
>>
>>27233617
gave her my first name
No fucking idea how she found my house

>>27233718
I'm broke

>>27233812
>>27233773
>>27233750
They're going tomorrow ( this morning technically ).
>>
File: aKZo2R2.gif (1012 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
aKZo2R2.gif
1012 KB, 400x267
what did the cops said?

who is the father?
>>
Murder suicide is you're best bet desu
>>
>>27233368
Holy shit that's a fucking brilliant idea.
OP, you must go full level sperg
The alpha beta sperg.
It should make her realise that you're not worth the effort.
Bonus points if you remember to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27233368
Tap into your sperg rage. I think it is in you occipital lobe so you might go blind but you will essentially become the Hulk.
>>
>>27233990
Not using your first name and cahnging out one letter, or just giving her a false one, get cucked son.
>>
OP, when is it morning where you're from? I'm eager for updates
>>
>>27233153
>slept with a prostitute
>out of all the people she slept with YOUR'E the father
likely story
call the cops and get her off the property for treaspassing like all the other anons suggested.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.