[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: that moment you woke up and realised it was all a dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 306x306
>was with this qt 3.14 girl
>had so much fun times
>cuddled
>hugged
>held hands
>then suddenly woke up
>tfw it was just a dream
>tfw don't even know the name of this random girl my brain imagined
>>
i don't know any girls irl so my brain doesn't have the material to dream any up.
>>
File: 436042_1348244951870_500_283.jpg (84 KB, 499x283) Image search: [Google]
436042_1348244951870_500_283.jpg
84 KB, 499x283
>>27233130
>dream about ex fiancee
>We got a nice home somewhere sunny and warm
>Looks beautiful
>Tells me she is pregnant
>Wake up in butt fuck rockies
>Cold and snowing outside
>Alone in small room covered in beer cans
>look at most recent email
>was received feb 2014
>mfw
>>
File: 1438103569783.jpg (96 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
1438103569783.jpg
96 KB, 437x468
>tfw your feelings in dreams are more intense than your feelings in real life

what does this mean
>>
File: 1452504070375.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
1452504070375.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>with qt i was briefly friends with (and in 1-sided love with) in college
>go to her house and drink tea
>we go to be together like it's routine
>comfy as can be
>wake up

i always felt like these threads were memes. it was actually heartbreaking to wake up. it seemed so real. every night i just want to return
>>
>>27233304
same here, you're experiencing reality for normies in your mind as opposed to your unnaturally bleak real life existence.
>>
>>27233327
tophat

>>27233257
email from her or any email?
>>
Some days ago I dreamed I fell in love with a pink anime fleshlight.

It was incredibly surreal when I woke up but it made perfect sense during the dream.

What do I make of this, I don't even watch anime.
>>
File: 1446934510039.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1446934510039.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
>>27233130
>Wake up with an anime qt standing over me, yelling at me to get out of bed
>Confused
>We're both 2D teenagers for some reason
>Turns out she's my childhood friend
>Walk to school together
>Talk about drivel I don't even remember
>We go our separate ways once we arrive
>Meander through the day, it's all a fucking blur
>Eventually it's lunchtime
>qt meets up with me
>Tells me that there's something she wants to show me behind the school
>Okay
>Follow her behind the school
>Tells me to close my eyes
>Okay
>Feel lips press against mine
>...
>Wake up
>>
>>27233343
Email from her

Her birthday was last month sent her an email no response just like last year i have all the emails archived and read them when drinking
>>
>>27233327
i feel like my mind during its conscious state is repressing these feelings in order to accommodate such a bleak life existence. only when i sleep do they come to the surface
>>
>>27233389
>Wake up with an anime qt standing over me, yelling at me to get out of bed
>Confused
>We're both 2D teenagers for some reason
>Turns out she's my childhood friend
>Walk to school together
>Talk about drivel I don't even remember
How's it going, Shinji? Episode 26 fantasy treating you well?
>>
File: 2hou.png (94 KB, 1142x916) Image search: [Google]
2hou.png
94 KB, 1142x916
>>27233130
I can't tell you how many of my dreams either have me killing myself or have me end up in prison somewhere. Fucked up. I prefer it when I don't dream.
>>
I used to occasionally have these beautiful, romantic dreams where I was with a girl who loved me. Rarely was there even any sex; it was just dreams of being with someone.

Turns out you stop having those dreams if you go too long alone. I think I was probably 21-22 when I had my last one. Turned 30 an hour ago. I wish I could still have those dreams, but I don't think I'll ever have another one.
>>
>>27233466
Happy birthday, bronon.
>>
>>27233466
This depresses me. I'm 22 and have dreams of when my life was amazing a few years ago. I'll go back in time with my girlfriend of many years and we lay in bed and talk about where my life went without her but it's all better now that she's with me. Then I wake up, realize she's married with a child, and drink myself into oblivion as soon as I'm done with my daily responsibility. Part of me wants them to stop, so I can move on. They happen two or three times per week. But then I realize those memories may be the last I'll ever have of what love is really like and I want to hold on.
>>
>>27233439
I have some where i ended up in prison i usually end up breaking out and trekking through the desert
>>
>>27233536
I know that feel anon it doesnt get any better see >>27233257

I am 25 now
>>
File: tumblr_nh9nha6mPP1s515j6o1_500.jpg (94 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh9nha6mPP1s515j6o1_500.jpg
94 KB, 500x448
>fall asleep cuddling a pillow
>start to dream
>"wake up" in the dream
>be super groggy
>wonder where the fuck I am
>try to get out of bed
>feel a tug on my arm as I try to step off the bed
>hear oneitis' voice
>"Hey wait. It gets cold without you in bed too and we don't have to get up for another hour"
>get back in bed
>rest of the dream is me laying awake in bed doing nothing but cuddling her, listening to hear breathe, feeling her warmth, smelling her hair
>eventually drift off in the dream
>"wake up" again to the bed moving like someone is getting off of the bed
>look at the doorway
>see oneitis' actual boyfriend run out of the room in his boxers only
>Oneitis had been fucking her actual boyfriend, in my bed, in my dream.
>about to fucking yell at Oneitis and ask what the fuck is wrong with her
>wake up for real fucking furious

Even in my dreams I get cucked and she gets off scot free without repercussions.
>>
>>27233419
Episode 26 was a better life than everything before
>>
File: alicia vikander feet.jpg (301 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
alicia vikander feet.jpg
301 KB, 1800x1200
Most of my waifu dreams are pretty innocent. In one of them I met Ariana Grande at an airport. She gave me a hug. After that we had a heart to heart. The most recent dream was with Alicia Vikander. We were a couple and in bed together. Then a giant attacked us.

I wish my mind tricked me into being happy more often.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 540x429
>>27233559
Life is suffering. The fucked up thing is after we broke up I had a chance with a girl who was objectively better for me, and I passed it up to "have fun". If have fun means vidya, camping trips alone, and gaining 50 pounds from drinking myself to sleep every night, I achieved it.
>Tfw the last text message I received that wasn't from my boss or parents was on 03/06/2016
>Tfw text message was asking me if I could give them my parents' address
>>
>>27233708
Damn son i stay in shape and do combat sports just because one day when i might lose it i might just go to europe one day and beat her boyfriend to a coma
>>
>>27233793
I shoot and lift often but I don't diet for shit or do any cardio anymore. I just wake up, go to class/work, lift weights in my garage if I don't feel like dying, then get as drunk and high as I can get before passing out. My roommates are concerned but whatever I'm still taking care of my daily tasks.
>>
>>27233874
I drink a lot but have a pretty good diet lots of cardio and an active job

I quit for a while to get her to notice me but it failed and went back to the bottle
>>
>>27233600
Coming in theaters this summer
"Cuckception"
>>
>>27233130
>have dream
>ask out girl
>she says yes
>she later sends me a message saying it's "just a friends thing"
Oh wait, that wasn't a dream, it was a sleep memory
>>
>>27233130
This shit happened to me too.
wtf
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.