[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Jesus was actually just Akhenaten in disguise after he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10
File: Akhenaten 2.jpg (298 KB, 759x1127) Image search: [Google]
Akhenaten 2.jpg
298 KB, 759x1127
What if Jesus was actually just Akhenaten in disguise after he escaped the confines of meme time?

Can the Aten free us from our tortured lives?
>>
File: Younger Memnon 1.jpg (133 KB, 750x1078) Image search: [Google]
Younger Memnon 1.jpg
133 KB, 750x1078
What should we do about Ramesses II? What kind of slack-jawed lypo-slob would try to deny this, the accusation I lay against him. He created YHWH is Canaan from the ashes of the Aten, birthing the Israelites from his loins. They emerged from the holes in the hills, the so-called EXODUS of the Israelites.

Watch closely.
>>
Here we can see the denial of these truths, the Egyptians saw that something was moving on the horizon, and HE ALONE saw that it was the coming of the way out. HE ALONE, lived two lives in Sodom and Gomorrah, and under him even Armageddon shuck from within, its tower living for eternity.
>>
File: Abydos King List.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
Abydos King List.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1728
In Abydos, they lied. They said that which was was not, which was not was, which way was wrong was right and which right way was wrong. These follies have yet to be seen.
>>
File: 049_DSC_5479.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1285) Image search: [Google]
049_DSC_5479.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1285
Ancient Near East meme general?

Reformed-Iranist/current Assyriology/Semitics-fag reporting in.
>>
File: wake_me_up.png (538 KB, 460x632) Image search: [Google]
wake_me_up.png
538 KB, 460x632
>thread with the cosmically rare probability of yielding quality bantz about the Amarna Letters
>dies

I pray this thread is still live in six hours.
>>
literally what is happening in this thread
>>
He died for your sins. Who was he? Ramesses II? No. It was Ramesses III, he who in his valiant fight to rescue the foundations of man from the tides of war, laid waste to the lands of Canaan and thus he reported; "the tribe called Israel, their seed is not". He wiped from this reality the Hebrew race, and yet here we see among us the Israelite, and here we worship their god YHWH, and here we fight among us in his name. How can this be?
>>
WE WAS KINGS AN QUEENS YOU WHITEY SHIT PIES. ERYTIME WE WILL CLAP BACK NIGGA. MY PEOPLE A STRONG WILLED INTELLIGENT BEAUTIFUL RACE AND ERYTIME WE WILL CLAP BACK AT YO RACIS WHITE ASSES. SQUIRREL OFF THE ROAD EATING ASS REDNECKS FUK OFF
>>
File: Ramesses III, Temple of Khonsu 3.jpg (617 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
Ramesses III, Temple of Khonsu 3.jpg
617 KB, 2592x1728
>>27234217
Did Ramesses III lie in his reports, did he leave the Israelites be? I cannot stand for such allegations. He, the man who rode out the storm of chaos, who fought in the favour of man, a liar? Nay.

I set out before you this conception, for you the people to ingest or reject. See this truth. Ramesses III found in Canaan the tribe of Israel, and he found them among his enemies, and as with all enemies he demolished them and made their seed not. Or so, he imagined, he had done. For in fact the Israelite existed elsewhere, in his own home in fact. The idol YHWH lay hidden in the darkness in the halls of Memphis. And there, the idol found Ramesses III, the great pharaoh who had attempted to destroy his people for the sake of mankind, and there he planted his servants in the royal harem, and had them cut the pharaoh's throat, spilling not only his blood but the blood of all mankind.

And so Egypt fell, and mankind fell, and YHWH and his Israelite nation came to conquer the minds of man in the ensuing age of darkness in which we continue to despair.
>>
>>27234352
BULLSHIT YOU BELIEV ERYTHING YOU READ IN YO HISTORY BOOKS LOL

THEM LIES LIES BULLSHIT MY PEOPLE WAS A STRONG WILLED BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT RACE AND YO RACIS ASS BULLSHIT AINT GON FLY NO MORE BITCH. DAS RIGHT I WILL CLAP BACK ERYTIME!! GET OFF THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL AND IMA LEARN YOU SOME HISTORY ON THE STREETS NIGGA
>>
File: Abu Simbel 3.jpg (541 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Abu Simbel 3.jpg
541 KB, 900x675
>>27234352
I see now that this truth is to be held above all others. The Aten is the one and only and yet he has fallen, and YHWH is his hellish mutation. Akhenaten saw the light, and for it he was banished from history. The bastard Horemheb tore down his city of the horizon, and his dirty minion Ramesses II planted in Canaan the body of the Aten and performed vile ritual upon him, from which was born the demon YHWH. And from the loins of Ozymandias came the Israelite, whom he planted in Canaan to serve their dark master. 'Great Ancestor' indeed!

Ramesses III, seeing through the lies of the last dynasty, attempted one last time to save us. He knew not the Aten, but he knew the darkness was emerging from Canaan, and he saw the chaos emerge. He tried to end it. He died for his love.

Akhenaten tried to come back, emerging from the body of the Aten in Israel, but his words were twisted by the darkness surrounding him. We didn't listen, we couldn't.

We lay in darkness still.
>>
>>27234477
He alone live two lives, in Sodom and Gomorrah, Ramesses III and so as he is Merneptah. See here, in his race to save mankind, Ramesses III was slaughtered by the vile YHWH. See here however, that he upon his departure from our reality came tearing back in. He broke the world as is collapsed, and he rifted in time and became again, before himself, and was named Merneptah. He saw his new father Ramesses II, Ozymanias, and saw that he had cultivated the darkness in Canaan. So then he attempted again to lay waste to Israel, and so again their seed was not. And yet, YHWH, seeing through time observed that Merneptah was merely the disguise of Ramesses III, he descended upon Memphis. He there thus lay in wait, for the coming of Ramesses III till again he was born, and till again he tried to save man and lay waste to Canaan, and yet this time, our time, his efforts were in vain. He lost Canaan, and Israel lived and again YHWH cut the throat of Ramesses III. But alas this time round he could not again tear into the past, and was sucked into the void, and Egypt fell and thus Israel and Judah rose.

Here is our reality, ruled by the false idol. The Aten is forgotten. He lies wait in Canaan. He will emerge.
>>
aten is a p cool goi
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.