[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"A deal's a deal, Anon. Now you have to take LSD and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_(8930).jpg (86 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_(8930).jpg
86 KB, 1080x1080
"A deal's a deal, Anon. Now you have to take LSD and go to a music festival with me."
>>
>>27232741
I would do LSD anyways
>>
>>27232741
Sounds like fun, count me in!
>>
Why would I ever have any hesitation to do either of those things. If anything they'd be my idea.
>>
>>27232741
but then I can't be a fighter pilot. Fuck you slut
>>
>>27232741

only if it's one of those weirdo ambient festivals

everything else is going to be too loud and i'll hate it especially hard on lsd
>>
>sach is a normie concert slut

kind of happy actually
>>
>>27232741
how bout we both take lsd then you fuck off and let me enjoy it
>>
not a huge fan of festivals, or least the one i went too

too many bands i weren't into, and too many sweaty and stinky people rubbing against you

not the best experience. maybe with drugs it would have been better lol
>>
>>27232741

Fuck yeah, let's do it!
>>
>>27232769

you can't be a fighter pilot if you've ever taken lsd?

...why?
>>
>>27232911
Possibility of HPDD makes you a liability.
>>
this thread makes her seem so slutty and i fucking like it a lot.
>>
Why would I spend an absurd amount of money to go to a music festival when I can have a better time tripping in my room alone
>>
>>27232992

I prefer to trip in quiet places like a park or some place with a lot of natural scenery that's away from cityfolk. Crowds and parties make my trips bad.
>>
>>27232741

I would do LSD with a cute girl any day.

Please, someone grant my wish.
>>
remember, Sachie is 5'11? you don't wanna look like her minion, kek.
>>
That sounds great but not at the same time.
>>
But I hate LSD its horrible and metallic. I'll boil up a San Pedro and we can enjoy the healthiest drug of all
>>
>>27233471
>metallic

I've got some bad news for you, anon...
>>
>>27233471
>metallic

lol someone got nbombed
>>
A deal's a deal. Now you have to bend over and pull down your panties and take it in the ass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.