[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you don't need anyone else to be happy, man >just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 1457013232257.png (304 KB, 352x462) Image search: [Google]
1457013232257.png
304 KB, 352x462
>you don't need anyone else to be happy, man
>just do things for you
>don't give a fuck about what others think
why do people say this crap

am I just supposed to be content with being alone and unloved for the rest of my life? I cannot handle that
>>
>>27232215
Then change it. Don't expect society to suddenly change just so you get friends. It's far better to change yourself.
>>
>>27232238
Quit normal go to tumblr
>>
Don't listen to them, they have a lifetime of accumulated social experiences that buffer against any short term feelings of loneliness or unhappiness.

Normies care what others think, but they are naturally talented at saying and doing the right things so just being urself :^) is an effortless winning strategy for them.
>>
>>27232269
Naw cunt you go back to tumblr. Triggered by my mean words are you?
>>
>>27232306
You have a home tumblr go now.
>>
>>27232215
Because they want to feel better without taking responsibility. They want to dump you on someone else without feeling bad they are shit people.

>>27232238
Case in point.
>Nobody else should have to change for you.
>You should change for other people

They literally just want your problems dumped on other people while feeling like they accomplished something.
>>
File: norms die.jpg (132 KB, 503x711) Image search: [Google]
norms die.jpg
132 KB, 503x711
>>27232215
Stop going to normals for advice.
They cannot help you.
They have never experienced what you are going through and never will, it is an alien concept to them and they cannot empathize.

Do you know why normals say shit like "just b urself" and "go outside xD"? Its because for them, shit like that actually WORKS. A normalfag can go outside and magically happen upon friends and gfs, its how they get laid in other countries.

The sooner you stop thinking of them as the same species as us the better.
>>
>>27232215
>actually desiring human love and interaction
>not wanting solitude

Get out Norman.
>>
The only people who say "don't care what others think" are people who are naturally liked and never have had trouble fitting in.

Everyone cares what you do. Normalfags say that nobody cares or pays attention, it's a lie.

They're not going to think about it constantly, obviously, but if you do something embarrassing or act a certain way, people WILL remember it and they WILL associate that memory with you.
>>
>>27232215
how is this bad advice? its called confidence
>>
>>27232330
>>27232378
Two top tier posts.
>>
>>27232378
>Everyone cares what you do.
so what? boohoo someone might not like me, how fucking terrible.
>>
>>27232451
t. someone who is loved by someone
>>
>>27232458
I love you anon. Unfortunately our bodies can't register it chemically through this digital interface. As such we will forever feel empty.
>>
>>27232458
why would I care if someone loves me? I live alone with my cat with zero social media and no friends and the only human interaction is a barista every now and again. if someone cares for me then good for them I guess
>>
>>27232329
>They literally just want your problems dumped on other people while feeling like they accomplished something
The irony is palatable. Changing himself isn't for their benefit. They don't care either way. Of course they don't want responsibility for him, they have nothing to do with it. Him improving his loneliness is purely his responsibility.
>>
>>27232330
How would you know they aren't empathizing? Can you tell a reformed robot from a cyborg from a normie?
>>
>>27232623
There is no irony here. You can either help him or ignore him. If you ignore him you leave it up to him. When you say "just change bruh" or "jus b urself" you aren't actively helping, you are half-assing it with zero value advice. People only ever do that because they care only as much as they want to come out of the situation morally superior. These degradational half-caring ass-hats took shots just like they deserve it, from me.
>>
>>27232481
you don't know me, you cannot love me
>>
>>27232699
I love you anon. We share the same water hole. Isn't that enough. We are in fact brothers in this regard. Against the norman invasion.
>>
>>27232684
Half-assing it the most polite and simple way of denying him help. No one says that and genuinely thinks it is helpful, not even themselves. It's basically just saying "I don't know". Just because you are too autistic that you mistake their apathy for misplaced empathy doesn't mean they are trying to trick you.
>>
>>27232762
>It's basically just saying "I don't know".
Then why even bother replying?
>>
>>27232762
You could just say I don't know instead of being a disingenuous half-caring ass-hat. As I said, you would only do that to feel better about yourself. I also never implied they are trying to trick anybody. They just want to feel morally superior to others.
>Hey man, I helped a dork before.
>"Hey fag, jus b urself."
>>
>>27232643
>reformed robot
>cyborg
No such thing
Thats just another word for loser normalfag

I've come across these types a lot in my day. "I know that le feel bro, I didn't lose my virginity until 19 fml..."
>>
>>27232777
>>27232795
You are missing my point. In their mind, they DID say "I don't know", just in different words. Like you might say "No idea" or "Not a clue man", they also have "bullshit advice". It's more the idea that the offer of advice is as meaningful to the person as actual.
>>
>>27232864
If my only answer to a question is "no idea" or "not a clue", I just wouldn't reply. I'm obviously not qualified to answer the question.

You don't have to reply to every thread on 4chan. If someone asks a question and you don't know the answer, you're allowed to just not reply.
>>
>>27232804
It's funny how robots claim that normies are unempathetic or even cruel, and that they are perfectly nice guys who got ostracized for no reason, but have absolutely no empathy for normies, or even people who are less disenfranchised than themselves. Like, "My feelings of loneliness are the only ones that are legitimate"
>>
>>27232215
>you don't need anyone else to be happy, man
happiness is relative

>just do things for you
become a selfish ass

shun society

am I just supposed to be content with being alone and unloved for the rest of my life?
You're going to have to try.

Because that's what's going to happen.

>I cannot handle that
Death is usually scary enough that you will.
>>
>>27232884
But they still want to show support. You can't very well point at that you don't know and then just say do your best anything. That just brings attention to the fact you can't be assed to think about it to find an answer.
>>
>>27232897
>be starving homeless guy
>spend years and years watching fat normals waddle up and down the street eating
>guy in nice clothes comes and sits beside of you
>"man I know how you guys feel, I haven't eaten since breakfast and I'm famished!"

Fuck off.
I don't care about normals at all, for all the suffering they have inflicted on my people and me they can die.
>>
>>27232215
Nothing more unnappealing than desperation.

>I cannot handle that
People can tell
>>
File: 1447200547770.jpg (67 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
67 KB, 594x390
>>27233000
there's literally no winning

there's LITERALLY NO WINNING
>>
>>27232864
Hey, I see your point man. That doesn't make them any less of a half-assed disingenuous ass-hat though.
>>
>>27232986
Case and point. Just because you've never been homeless and hungry doesn't mean you have never experienced legitimate hunger.
>>
>>27233011
Do you think everyone who ignores you is also half-assed? I mean I can understand if they offer unsolicited shit advice, or shit advice when they know you are trying to be genuine, but if you are put on the spot without an answer but still want to show some support shit advice is the go to. Like when fat girls talk about losing weight, they say the first piece of fad advice that pops in to their head, or when you are talking about your tech-illiterate friend about upgrading your computer and they tell you about a meme-card they saw in an ad.
>>
>>27233000
fuck this shit

oh my god

it's like saying "you gotta spend money to make money" what if I'm starting with 0 money? what the fuck do I do senpai?

how do I stop being lonely if loneliness is a turn-off? it doesn't fucking make sense
>>
>>27232378
This.

Notice how a lot of girls ALWAYS say "IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTERS"

WTF CUNT I THOUGHT U WANTED ME TO STOP CARING.

>>27232418
Explain how a lot of us ended up here then.

We actually didnt care at first, or better words, we didnt notice, that our actions is what got us in our shitty situations. only rcently did we start to reflect on the mistakes we've made.
>>
>>27233097
Find other lonely people. Arrange an /r9k/ meet up in your area, could be fun.
>>
People don't spend more than a few seconds at most thinking about you and your fuck ups. They go back to thinking of their own lives very quickly, I'm sure you do it too. So yes, why bother about what people think of they really don't even think of you?
>>
Having a bad hand dealt sucks, self-loathing is even worse and you all need shot.
>>
>>27232884
So from time to time people talking to you asking something you just stare quietly? That's creepy :o
>>
>>27233043
>just because youve never been hungry
>doesnt mean youve never been hungry

am i reading this right?
>>
>>27233229
The internet is not real life. When a question is posed online, it is posed to people who have an answer. Answering "I don't know" is a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>27233085
See up top. I explained why they were asshats.
Non advice is worse than non advice. Too drunk to deal with your self-righteous ass.
>>
Stop being a pussy faggot
>>
>>27233229
No, I just say "hmm... " and move to a subject similar to that topic.
>>
The point is, if you are happy with who you are it is a lot easier to have relationships.Focus on yourself and what you want. People will be attracted to those qualities.
>>
>>27232238

>>27233449
I wonder if there will ever come a day when normies stop spreading useless advice like this.
>>
>>27233489
never, it will shatter their delusion that good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people
>>
>>27232762
>No one says that and genuinely thinks it is helpful
"jusBurself" means "don't try to impress someone by pretending to be someone you're not" - the operant point being that doing so is an anxiety-causing distraction that opens a door for failure.

It's meant as a tool to de-stress other normies and help initiate almost-but-not-quite-perfect normie initiates. PUAs are those who mastered not-being-themselves. Losers and outcasts obviously aren't meant to jusBthemselfs. They should be going the PUA route. (Or genuinely improving themselves; but if they were capable of that, they wouldn't be losers in the first place.)
>>
File: 1457033252668.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1457033252668.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
>>27232215
Don't worry OP the longer you are a alone the more you accept it. Atleast for me I don' seriously give a fuck anymore, maybe sometimes get a emotional breakdown but most of the time i'm pretty solid.
>>
>>27233097
Hint 1: time = money
Hint 2: get a loan you stupid fuck
There are no stupid answers, only stupid interpretations.
>>
>>27233931
ok let's head over to the friendship bank and get a friendship loan

"hey can you please pretend to be my friend so people don't think i'm desperate for companionship? thanks"
>>
>>27233187
>"People don't spend more than a few seconds at most thinking about you and your fuck ups" meme
I can vividly remember people doing cringe-worthy shit from upwards of 20 years ago. Further if I really think about it. THAT is an example of a useless normie lie. At least half of normie small talk is shitting on people from behind their backs.
>>
>>27233449
>Focus on yourself and what you want. People will be attracted to those qualities.
If you're not an aspie. Women usually give this "advice" because men change, women accept. A man accepting his situation dries up pussy harder than talc. That's why broke guys and "bad boys" get laid, but women are too stupid to actually realise this. Listen to their actions, not their words.
>>
>>27232643
It is possible that they may be empathizing, but that doesn't change the fact that the advice they give you is coming from trying to imagine and process a situation they've never been in or experienced.

It'd be like asking a French dude about Japanese. He may be able to venture a guess based on his own language's logic system, but that doesn't change the fact that it was a guess that most likely will not work in Japanese despite his best effort.

That being said, there are some people who really may want to help you, but are ill-equipped to do so.
>>
>>27233910
I'm starting to get to this point myself. I've accepted that I will likely die alone and be my family's genetic end. The final push was knowing that even if someone was interested in me, I have literally know idea how to proceed
from there.
>>
>>27234174
>not donating / freezing sperm
Provided you meet the height requirement.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.