[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a lot of trouble getting over the girl on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15
File: 272727g.jpg (94 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
272727g.jpg
94 KB, 612x612
I'm having a lot of trouble getting over the girl on the right.

She was my only girlfriend and we dared for 2 to 3 years. The last year was bad enough that she refuses to say we were still together. She slept with three guys that year and had camsex with a few ppl from soc.

So she called me drunk a few weeks ago and we had another long talk after that.

I find her really attractive now and I think I'm in love with her again.

The problem is I'm a neet drug addict who is just now getting his life back together. She's also been dating this guy 15 years older than her. She says she's happy but told me she saw him write to his ex that he missed her sex. That and reconnecting with me makes me think there is a chance.

I don't know how to handle this. Is this obsession or did I fuck up my chance with the one?
>>
fuck off attention seeker go cry on fb
>>
>>27232206
Why are you were faggot?
>>
>>27232092
You need to let go. I understand the feeling. You don't want to be lonely. It pains you to let go because you're letting go of a bit of yourself. But it must be done. tldr: shes a whore.
>>
File: 45f9287ecb5400638267e14eb31a65a4.jpg (202 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
45f9287ecb5400638267e14eb31a65a4.jpg
202 KB, 2048x1536
>>27232338

I don't understand how I could love this white after 5 years apart
>>
>>27232511
Jesus what the fuck. She looked attractive in the first pic and then this. Cut your losses and focus on life.
>>
>>27232511
Are you the guy in the back?
get fucking shredded bro, you have that beer can crusher face (in a good way)
>>
she fucked 3 people while you too were 'still together'??? and you think thats ok?

If you honestly believe shes changed your an idiot. This woman willingly fucked three other men while you were together, there is 100% chance she will do it again. Not worth your time dude. There are plenty of other girls out there that will respect you more than she ever did
>>
File: 626337373.jpg (88 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
626337373.jpg
88 KB, 720x960
>>27232545

She is hit and miss photo wise. It is weight loss and gain as well.
>>
>>27232604

fat girls have a way of making taking pictures such that they show off their attractive features and hide that they're fat.

is she fat now?
>>
Should of spent those few years truthing instead, you would of had a more honest and intimate relationship.
>>
>>27232634

What is truthing?
>>
>>27232604
Make up and angles serve her well. From the first pic, I'd say she was a 8/10. But I still wouldn't bother. Cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>27232633

I think she is. She drinks with him so probably.
>>
>>27232778
DROP IT AND MOVE ON. QUIT BEING A BITCH. ITS OVER. I'M SORRY. ITS OVER.
>>
>tfw started talking with bf of 5 years after 6 month breakup period
>instantly into each other again and talk for a month
>finally meet in person and zero attraction, wants to stay "just friends"
>back to this shithole again
did you really think the ride would ever end, anon?
>>
>>27232092

So you're a recovering addict, right? And she's part of your old life that has a lot of heavy feels attached and with whom it has already not worked out to rather disastrous consequences?

Shit, man, I've only talked to AA-type people once or twice and even I know you should be dropping her quick, she's a walking disaster waiting to push you off the wagon. It didn't work then, it won't work now, give it the fuck up.
>>
Oh look another normalshit thread

GET OUT
>>
>>27232917

I really am not a normie.
>>
>>27232633

I'll take the fat because it comes with a pair of double D's.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (40 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
40 KB, 526x526
Coming from a camwhore,

if that part upsets you, don't bother. I guarantee she will keep doing it even if you are satisfying her sexually 99% of the time.
>>
>>27232092
get her to introduce you to her qt friends
>>
File: dea5ae31463af095cf0642f232c6084f.jpg (201 KB, 1262x2048) Image search: [Google]
dea5ae31463af095cf0642f232c6084f.jpg
201 KB, 1262x2048
>>27233101

Ur projecting. She doesn't do it anymore and didnt like it that much.
>>
>>27232896

I don't sign on to that aa shit. I don't worry about using on account of a relationship.
>>
Fuck
Off
Normalshits
>>
>>27233529

these meme is old
>>
get over it fat chicks arent worth it.
when fat chicks get sexed up they think they are worth while and their self image skyrockets.
desu fat girls are sluttier than skinny girls because they get it whenever they can cuz they know they are ugly.
>>27232511
op you are miles above this girls level get fucking over it and get some loyal stacy you normie
>>
>>27233013
>not a virgin
>IM NOT A NORMIE GUYS

fucking retarded normies
>>
>>27233555
i'm not gonna throw memes at you, just in case you are serious
it's up to you at the end of the day, but from what i'm getting, you have to get over her, dude. she left you the first time, got used and abused by some other dudes irl and online, now she wants you back... and you're taking the bait?
love is a scary thing. it takes a lot to trust someone with your whole heart and being, do you really think you can trust her again after what she did the first time? do you even think that it's a good idea?
take a step back and look at your situation logically, don't let your feelings influence your decision.
i hope you come to your senses, but either way, gl op, love is a bitch.
>>
>>27232092

What do you want from her? Casual sex?

Don't bring love into it, you'll only get hurt.
>>
>>27232511

Men have a capacity for nostalgia that women lack.

You were in love with her, but it can never be what it was again.

All things pass into the night.
>>
SHE LOOKS LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON IN EVERY PHOTO.
>>
>>27233677

im not op. im just tired of the "ree get off my board normalfags" everytime someone posts a thread that mentions contact with a female
>>
>>27233529
we may be robots but we arent dumbasses.
the only normie here is you.
honestly please kill me im so sick of everything.
>>
>>27233771

Yeah it's true...
>>
File: e18f903f57d7da7d3c33776a3c85b872.jpg (213 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
e18f903f57d7da7d3c33776a3c85b872.jpg
213 KB, 2048x1536
>>27233748

We were just two crashing ships in the night.
>>
>>27232092
>She slept with three guys that year and had camsex with a few ppl from soc.
>did I fuck up my chance with the one?

Sounds like she fucked it up.

Women don't believe in "The One." They believe in The One Right Now.

If anything, she's upset about her guy writing to his ex, so she got drunk and called past lays looking for validation.

She's not in love with you.
>>
>>27234029
>Women don't believe in "The One." They believe in The One Right Now.

I've been told once by a girl that she thought that I was the "one", but nowadays she rarely talks to me. I had become depressed + lost a job and we broke up. She later let me know that I had changed and that we had nothing in common, which was so strange hearing from her when I was the "one".

Thanks for that general observation, I have been confused by it so much that I had lost sleep thinking about the past.
>>
>>27234029

I don't think she is in love with me. She loves me though. I do think I could make her fall back in love with me.

Her current bf is her second longest serious relationship next to me and hers. I kind of understand why she's with him, it's mostly about security and just habitual. He's 36 or 37 I think, alcoholic and has a beer belly. He is also 6'6 and has some money, as he should at that age. I beat him in the looks department easy. I also assume personality wise.

It just looks like she's going through a phase.
>>
>>27234275

she has freckles. she can't be trusted.

her ancestors were literally raped by neanderthals. they're all fucked in the head.
>>
oldfag here

remove this toxic whore from your life
>>
Go to /adv/ next time you fucking drug addled normalslime.
>>
>>27234335

More than half of neets are drug addled.
>>
>>27234275
literally 10/10 trash sounds like a complete cunt and only looks good in those fat hiding angled selfies drop that bitch
>>
>>27234316

What really worries me is not finding another girl that I feel the same way about. I'm 26 Which is young, but it's the age were you have a career and maybe kids.
>>
>>27234370
Exactly 100% of normies have had relationships.
>>
>>27234420

>26 years old
>still neet

no wonder she's no interested retard. im not judging you, but do you really expect girls to be interested in you in youre still a neet at that age?
>>
>>27232511
Fat girls aren't really people
>>
>>27234554

As far as she knows I'm employed and doing well.

I had though she didn't give a shit about me until the call. I was charming too.
>>
>>27232511
yikes she went from looking like Emma Stone to a female ogre. just drop it OP, not worth it
>>
>>27232092

nigger youve been posting this for at least a year. normally id tell you to fuck off but its seems like you legit need some help or your gonna end up killing yourself. do you have any good friends you can talk to besides us? cause theyd tell you the same shit were saying: let it go. i know its hard, she was there for you when you needed her and became a comfortable part of your life. but recognize: shes gone. if she wasnt, she'd be by your side. instead, shes sucking the next niggers dick. decompress, and get a new girlfriend, or just see new people. its 2016 senpai, youre getting old while shes already moved on.
>>
>>27232092
>people unironically asking for relationship advice on /r9k/
What could go wrong?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.