[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Extremely autistic things you've done in middle or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: 1401332314940.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1401332314940.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
ITT: Extremely autistic things you've done in middle or high school

> Used to post on myspace about the challenges I completed in MW2
>>
>>27231652
i used to think manga scanlations were hard to come by/that you could only get them from forms or whatever, so I would save the pages every week and post them on myspace for my friends because i wasn't aware there were entire sites dedicated to it
>>
>>27231652
Used to ask to be excused to use the restroom kn the middle of class and jerk off

they knew and tied to save me but I was too far gone
>>
maybe I should just post what normal things I did in high school
>>
>>27231739
>they knew

who knew? how did they try to save you? wtf are you on about?
>>
>>27231652
>used to refrence memes irl in high school, but no one got them
>>
>>27231652
I threatened girls who were nice to me because I didn't want to have to talk to them, because I was afraid of them.
>>
Wore ghillie suit to school on camo day
>>
I wore edgy t shirts with sayings on them.
Here's one: "You say psycho like it's a bad thing."

I wore that the first day of school. As I was walking in a girl complimented me on it, she said "I like your shirt."
I ignored her completely.
I was terrified, and silence was/is my standard response to anxiety. I walked right by her without saying a word or turning my head. For some reason my parents were there, I think it was registration day and they drove me... Anyway they remarked on how fucking socially retarded that was, but instead of being helpful they just criticized me without offering any constructive advice.

I went to the winter dance with my friend and watched my oneitis from afar. She didn't dance with anyone all night despite being one of the hottest girls in school. As she was leaving I noticed her crying. I felt like shit. I hated myself for failing to act, I hated that I might have made her night, I hated that I was a pussy, I hated that I spent the entire night not dancing with anyone. I hated that my being a pussy had contributed to her sadness. I have never felt such levels of self loathing. I think something snapped in me that night and I haven't been quite right since.
>>
File: 1433104016998.jpg (25 KB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1433104016998.jpg
25 KB, 330x312
Not really too bad, but I used to walk up and down the corridors during lunch/break because there was no one I could hang out with

I did have a couple of friends (the rest were acquaintances) but they did activities like drama club and shit that I didn't get involved in
>>
>Used to shoot at people with an imaginated gun, right in front of them
>Do karate moves out of nowhere
>>
>>27231763
I think they knew because people tried to talking to me even tho it was pretty clear I was a weirdo. I think some teachers tried helping me out by sitting me next to some qt 3.14 semi-roasties

I could get into details but im not trying to do that :D
>>
>>27231816
that's fuckin awesome. Don't regret your greatest deeds.
>>
>back in middle school
>used to be really into DDR
>enter a DDR tournament at my school, looking back on it it was kind of a casual thing
>play some rando girl
>Fucking expert mode while she's on like basic
>destroy her
>after the match I feel bad so I chase her down and say "good game"
>>
File: Happy East German man.jpg (117 KB, 888x960) Image search: [Google]
Happy East German man.jpg
117 KB, 888x960
>>27232550
You're into the DDR too?
>>
>>27232550
She banged half the football team that night, you should have enjoyed your victory while it lasted.
>>
>>27232583
Thought the same, krautbro
>>
File: 1451543683759.jpg (11 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
1451543683759.jpg
11 KB, 224x250
>>27231652
I made bracelets out of black straws and would wear one around my wrist throughout school.
>>
>>27231652
dance off

in middle school after lunch we'd go outside for 15 or so minutes for fresh air. there was this other kid who had to have been either mentally retarded or autistic. one time he spray painted this rubber vegeta hair orange or something and he had spray paint all over his face from sweating (he was overweight) by the end of the day.

anyways the school would gather around us and i'd dance off against him. this was back when break-dancing was the thing. i'd shuffle my feet around, then drop to the cement and spin my body around etc.
>>
>>27232833
oh the kids would announce the winner and i 'won' the dance off so the retard (he was overweight) i was very scrawny - picked me up and put me on his shoulders celebrating. the teachers came running yelling at hte kid to let me down.
>>
>>27231769
I did that, with particularly edgy memes like BABY FUCK. Those were better times.
>>
>>27232166
I usually just find a toilet and browse 4chan instead, then I don't look like an autist walking around all alone.
still do this though
>>
>>27231652
>high school mid 1990s
>wear shorts with knee-high Dr. Marten boots
>play hackysack alone
>acne, glasses, braces
I didn't stand a chance.
>>
>>27231816
that's pretty badass 2bh
>>
File: retribution.png (410 KB, 573x768) Image search: [Google]
retribution.png
410 KB, 573x768
>>27232662
>reading a book about extreme shyness leading to large portions of the population to never marry
>author mentions East Germany
>East Germany found the reason for it, and found a way to cure it by injecting kids with the problem with small amounts of testosterone
>the kids would develop normally, be well-adjusted, get gf, etc.
>tfw the Communists really were looking out for us
>tfw the Capitalists destroyed them, so we never got treated for our problem, and will thus die alone
>>
This didn't happen to me, but I was there when it happened:
> doing poetry presentations for English
> have to include some quotes and shit
> a socially awkward kid like me chose a singy songy poem
> notorious for his fucked voice
> starts singing this bit from the poem
> his voice falls to pieces
> spaghettiandmeatballs.jpg
> he realises he's fucked up big time
> shouts "STUFF THIS"
> slaps himself on the head with his papers
> continues as if nothing happened
>>
>>27233004
so take some testosterone
>>
File: 1456412810874s.jpg (8 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1456412810874s.jpg
8 KB, 250x221
>>27232833

Hahahaha holy mother of autism

Break dancing hahaha this is better than the 5'9" Turkish oil wrestling champion on int.
>>
File: images (1).png (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
8 KB, 204x247
>>27233004

You gutless goyim lack the heart and brains to know what we do. NOW GO
>>
>>27233094
It is only effective if it is done prior to puberty, which is why the East German government expended so much effort into finding the cause early.
>>
Actual autist (Aspie) here. This is one from eighth grade, can post a few others too.
>Be me, 13
>Socially awkward, had a group of friends though.
>Best friend is like me but not autistic.
>We have spirit day, each class has to dress in a certain color.
> 8th is black.
> Friend and I have neat idea.
> Mr. T
> Go to Yahoo and print out Mr. T pics.
> We wear them like badges and color our faces with dry erase.
> Assembly time.
> Noone will sit near us.
>MFW
Thing is I'm not racist nor was, I just thought it was funny.

Probably got a bit more if anyone wants.
>>
>>27233241
Post it all familia
>>
>>27231922
I had a giggle at that t-shirt phrase
>>
File: 20160318_081449.jpg (915 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160318_081449.jpg
915 KB, 2560x1536
Is this autistic or cautious?
(2 in the water so poop doesn't sound
3 on top so don't feel cold toilet
2 in hand to wipe)
>>
>>27231652
>for some reason have friends even though i dont talk to people
>theyre real cool with me
>was dealing with severe depression for a lot of reasons i dont want to go into but i didnt know depression was even a thing
>make up a story to my parents how i hear voices in my head in order to go to therapy to get anti depressants
>woulda been easier to just say i was depressed
>get anti depressants by BSing my way through therapy sessions
>prozac
>take prozac into school and tell my friends theyre anti psychotics
>tell them im a schizophrenic
>think its cool
>kinda stopped hanging out with them after that

i did some seriously autistic shit im surprised im still alive
>>
>>27231652
>myspace
>in 2009

sorry to break it to you but nobody probably even read your posts.
>>
>>27233316
k,
> Be me
> 14, freshman year
> Start out okay, not much.
> Start talking to this girl.
> Have a crush on her, fapping is golden.
> We become good friends
>One day, a 4/10 5'6" weeb comes in, trenchcoat, fedora, Adventure time short( Gravity falls wasn't out yet I don't think). You name it.
> He's huge into magic.
>Despite my spergism, I'm 5'10", Bulky, rather intimidating.
> This bitch gets in my face.
> Gahh tern stache and bad teeth! It fucking burns.
> Tells me he's with the girl, and I should fuck off or get my ass beat.
> Yourwastingmydamntime.png
>Spit on his emoboots and his bag, which had magic cards in it.
> Walk off, gonna go get a Pepsi from the soda machine.
> He knocks me against the door.
> The top of his head, which is covered in curly, semi long hair, barely reaches my chin.
> Caught off guard, unsure to stand there or knock the otaku outta him.
Cont?
>>
>>27233194
I've taken testosterone for lifting and it made me outgoing, cured my depression, made my sex drive go up and gave me insane gains. and a bit of back acne

go for it. leave humanity behind
>>
>>27233540
Adventure time shirt* sorry, I'm on mobile.
>>
>Wore my Dimmu Borgir shirt to school
>>
>>27233540
Go for it my child
This is an insanely original comment
>>
>>27233540
>write maybe 20 lines of green text.
>put in a "cont?"
>after everyone already told you to post.

could you be more of an approval seeking bitch?
>>
Had autism
>>
>>27231652
>Extremely autistic things you've done
> -school

>chew food to the mission impossible theme.
>>
>>27231652
>Myspace
>MW2

What
>>
>>27232351
>>27232999
why, hello fellow autists
>>
>>27233945
This guy gets it

kdksjsn
>>
>freshman in high school
>my locker was in a shitty area which made it hard to get to classes on time
>decided that instead of using my locker i would carry a briefcase so i could gave all my stuff
>i went around all year with a backpack and briefcase
>it was also really old and looked like something a 70s businessman would carry, brown leather with gold latches and trim

I'm sure i was known throughout the school as the briefcase kid but i don't think i was aware of it at the time.
>>
>wore a giant bright orange bart simpson wool turtleneck most days
>printed out calendars on some piece of shit 90s microsoft publisher software, would sell them for 10p each at school
>used plots to pokemon episodes for english assignments
>had a massive crush on hottest girl in our school, friends would tease me by saying she put brussels sprouts in her pussy (i don't remember why) and i would cry and rage out
>printed out manga/doujin pages and would read them in full view in class, would sometimes make mewling noises and think out loud while reading
>>
>>27234283 >Become autistic
>Realise parents hate you
>Become a robot
>>
>>27231652
>myspace
>MW2
I got the call of duty prompts too, but it was on facebook. who the fuck was using myspace in 2009?
>>
>>27233779
>wore my necrophagist shirt to school
>some random teacher said it was cool
>>
>>27232166
>>27232982
I used to walk around alone during recess when I was like 11-16.
>>
>myspace
>2010
>>
>>27233194
Did kids who took the hormone hit puberty earlier than others?
>>
>>27233004
You could be onto something. I had a high testosterone level in puberty. Had a full beard when I was 17 yo and stuff. Everything went well since then. Live together with a wonderful gf since 4 years. We were both virgins before we met eachother.

Deep down I am a robot and hate normies with every fiber of myself but I have to cope. I have to act like one to be able to function in society. I would like to put everyone with an IQ below 110 in the working class so they would be obligated to support the superior intelligent people of humanity
>>
>>27233540
please continue this original story which i am originairily commenting on
>>
>>27233472
sounds like OCD to me
>>
I made (as in created) my own friend because I was unable to befriend real people.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.