[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you robots do when you need to talk to someone? I tend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Cage.jpg (82 KB, 452x513) Image search: [Google]
Cage.jpg
82 KB, 452x513
What do you robots do when you need to talk to someone? I tend to just post here and pray for replies, but I'm looking for faster outlets, with quicker responses. Also looking to avoid signing up for bullshit.
>>
I go on omegle and search an hour for a girl to chat with.
>>
>>27231596
Omegle is decent, but the spambots tire me out after five minutes.
>>
I fantasize. I can imagine an entire life if I have to.

I usually keep 3 or 4 delusional storylines going at the same time. Most of them are narcissistic fantasies. But I always keep one closer to reality to keep me grounded.
>>
I have a 7/10 from my home town who always seems fine with texting back. I never really felt a connection to her, and her personality isn't anything spectacular, but knowing that another human being cares enough to talk to you despite not having seen you in over a year goes a long way.

/r9k/ is usually more cathartic though.
>>
>>27231672
I actually tend to do that as well, and it keeps me occupied most of the time, but sometimes I need outside influences so I can stay grounded at 3 AM when I'm in my apartment alone.
>>
generally come here. Or rant in a journal, rant on anonymous image boards.

But mostly I just keep things to myself. I go for long drives at 1am to clear my head and listen to music.

Podcasts help make me feel less alone. It's almost like having a conversation.
>>
>>27231968
>not having roommates
actually they don't talk to me ever but at least I'm not alone in the house
>>
I thought you meant like, have to make a phone call.
I'm schizo so I don't ever want to talk to anyone.
>>
>>27231555
http://blahtherapy.com/

Literally just go there.
>>
>>27232106
Well, I do, but unless it's the weekend, they're fast asleep before I even get tired.

So I'm not alone most of the day, but I am lonely the most when no one else is around.
>>
>>27232143
you might as well go to tumblr or askreddit for the "free" talking.

as for 25 bucks to talk to a therapist, good luck with that. I can only imagine the calibre of mental health professional you're getting.
>>
File: 1455980906422.png (117 KB, 534x654) Image search: [Google]
1455980906422.png
117 KB, 534x654
>>27231555
I don't. Borderline losing a person in my life who made things less lonely. But I'm reclusive. Its impossible for me to find help because any and all those around me would be disgusted with who I am and what I've done. I just sit here and wait till my natural inhibition takes hold and I stop feeling again. I don't plan on opening up again.
>>
I guess this is related, but where do people ERP? Looking for a site with a relatively sizable community and a clean UI.
>>
>>27232279
You can enter roleplay at omegle into the interest field. But be careful not every girl there is in for erotic roleplay. Not since the site has been flooded by stupid tumblrshits and redditors who want to reenact some boring real life situations.
>>
File: 1427896475063.jpg (18 KB, 236x240) Image search: [Google]
1427896475063.jpg
18 KB, 236x240
I never feel the need to talk with someone
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.