[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in bed with a drunk girl. I'm a virgin. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458181713463.jpg (174 KB, 727x595) Image search: [Google]
1458181713463.jpg
174 KB, 727x595
I'm in bed with a drunk girl. I'm a virgin. What do?
>>
Tell her she's really pretty tonight. Then ask her if you can kiss her.
>>
breathe into her ear
>>
>>27231541
yeah basically this. Kiss her and maybe fondle her breasts but do not for the LOVE OF GOD fuck her please bro its seriously not worth it. Get her number too
>>
Bring out the eggs.
>>
blow job.

everyone knows blow jobs aren't rape. She won't wake up and claim rape because drunk consent is not consent or some shit like that.
>>
>>27231523
Take a pic and post
>>
>>27231523
wait till she falls asleep then fap and cum in her ear
>>
>>27231523
no you are not
>SAGE
>>
>>27231523
Sphincter muscles relax while you're asleep.
You could probably slip it in her butt if you wanted, depending on how drunk she is
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 500x356
>>27231523
>in bed w a girl
>girl is drunk
>doesnt know what to do

Fucking unbelievable. Start feeling her up - if no reciprocation/positive response-stop. Its that fucking simple...
>>
>>27231523
you better get your ass out of there and wipe all your fingerprints because youre about to get sued for rape
>>
>>27231523
Film yourself sexually assaulting her so you can black mail her into not reporting it.
>>
>>27231523
Nothing, unless you want to get charged with rape.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.