[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things you do that you think no one else does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: 1447634722854.png (203 KB, 474x304) Image search: [Google]
1447634722854.png
203 KB, 474x304
When I'm hungry and thirsty I chew on ice cubes and then drink the water of the crushed ice cubes.
>>
>>27231277

A lot of people like chewing on ice. It's just that most don't because it isn't good for your teeth.
>>
>>27231277
I pull hair from my thighs
>>
>>27231538
I do this too. but I pick a lot from other areas too. favorite is pubes. started pulling nose hairs once and my god it's weird but so worth it when you get a long one
>>
I chew on water bottle caps a lot
>>
Use an itasha as my daily driver.
>>
>>27231277
I used to do that all the time when I was waiter at a club.
>>
>>27231277
All anorexics do that, OP.
>>
File: tracks[1].gif (137 B, 61x17) Image search: [Google]
tracks[1].gif
137 B, 61x17
i collect

oh

nah nvm

i didn't post here
>>
every time i cry i take a picture of myself

i have to eat in multiples of 4 (4 bites at a time, chew 4 times on each side of my mouth, 8 carrots on my plate etc etc)

i drink 10l of water a day as a minimum
>>
I stand to wipe
>>
>>27232411
i do this too
is this wrong?
>>
Is this wrong ??
Because me and my mom have this habit, and I do this so much that I stopped drinking water only ice.
>>
>>27232411
wAIT THIS ISNT NORMAL, DOES EVERYONE SIT AND WIPE, HOLY SHIT
>>
>>27232625
>>27232512
i dont know when im being baited anymore
>>
>>27231277
i have to take my shirt off every time i take a shit
i also like pissing on the side of the bowl to make less noise
>>
>>27232677
As a child I took my shirt off to shit, outgrew it though
>>
When I take a piss I say "I'm cumming!!!!" Like the main character from a hentai.
>>
File: 1349930550920.jpg (38 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1349930550920.jpg
38 KB, 251x241
>>27233252
I need to strip completely naked when i shit to feel comfortable, and also tear off one square of toilet paper (always aloe vera scented) and hold it over my nose and breath in the fresh smell for the duration of my shit. feels comfy :)
>>
>>27233447
also this is how i sleep.

comfy is a very large concern in my life.
>>
>>27231277
Have to eat sandwhiches and burgers in clockwork fashion like making a circle disappear
I have to sleep with my back to a wall
>>
>>27233514
where you raped as a child
>>
>>27233560
No never had any tramautic child hood events just have to sleep with my back to wall dunno why
Also cant stand the taste of sugar

And buffalo wings and white rice is my cozy meal
>>
I listen to music while skipping around the house. I have no idea why I do this, but if I'm listening to a song and I'm really enjoying it, I get a MASSIVE urge to skip around the house like a little girl. It's extremely embarrassing when someone walks in on me doing it. I tried looking this up and seeing if there's others who do this sort of thing but I haven't found results of people talking about it. Like I said, I have no idea what triggers the urge to skip around as I'm listening to a good ass song.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this.
>>
>>27233662
I listen to kpop and anine OSTsbwhile working out and while driving on my security shift luckily i work alone
>>
>>27233586
I just had a tast porterhouse steak and rice and watched family feud :) was pretty cozy.
Theres always that one in the family that is just useless.
>>
I pick at my face and sniff my fingers
>>
>>27233717
Sounds comfy anon

i also try to do hadokens when alone

And like to watch anime while drinking cheap lawn beer in my bath tub
>>
>>27233754
beer in the bath tub kek, i should try that.
>>
Tell the truth on /r9k/
>>
>>27233806
Its fucking cozy as hell epsom salt and eucalyptus bath oil
Put lap top on a chair
Watch favorite shows while slowly getting hammered in soothing bath
>>
>>27233833
I love drinking but i feel bad drinking alone even though its supercozy
>>
>>27233886
I dunno i live in a shitty small town and have no where to go warm tub and beer is my weekend
Also single since gf broke up with me

Bath drinking and gym is all i look forward to
>>
I drive just fast enough to make yellow lights but slow enough so that the fuckers behind me can't

Sometimes I just let my loud anime music play out the car windows at stop lights and when someone rolls down their window I start loudly singing horribly out of tune

I pluck hair from my mannipples on the toilet
>>
>>27231277
That's a symptom of anemia. You might have Chron's or Colitis. Go see a doctor.
>>
I pace back and forth around my apartment waving my arms around like I'm conducting a symphony and muttering to myself
>>
>>27233934
>Sometimes I just let my loud anime music play out the car windows at stop lights and when someone rolls down their window I start loudly singing horribly out of tune

I do this too being older and not giving a fuck is fun sometimes
>>
>>27232677
Shitting with my shirt on seems very unsanitary. When I must shit in a public toilet I take my arms out of the sleeves of my shirt.

When I'm at home I shit naked.
>>
>>27233973
Mah nigga cant let normies know ever
>>
>>27231626
i do this too famillia

just so satisfying
>>
>>27231626
>>27234039
M-me t-too wanna hangout?
>>
>>27233662
i dont skip, but i get very similar urges and i look just as ridiculous if anyone walked in
>>
dae breathe? xD
>>
>>27233662
I don't skip but I sort of bounce from foot to foot and roll my shoulders. Fortunately I live alone so nobody will ever know
>>
>>27234098
U wut?? M80???

Damn robot
>>
I masturbate to Pokemon (anthropomorphized to varying degrees) and the battle theme for whichever generation the Pokemon in question is from invariably plays in my head until I finish.
>>
I like to stick paintbrushes and screwdrivers up my nose and penis.
>>
>>27232382
>Not drinking a multiple of 4 liters per day
You fucked up senpai
>>
I always have toilet paper in my room.

Not for fapping or anything, but to shred it. I don't know why, but I can go through the whole roll, peeling the layers apart, then shredding them into sections.

I also lose myself in my train of thought and then find myself looking at a running faucet. For some reason I like the sound and the visual of running water.
>>
I like to dip my balls in warm water to relax.
>>
I cut the sclerotic skin from the back of my feet with a scalpel and eat it.
>>
>>27231277

Ever since I was in elementary school when me and my friends pretended to be super hero's in a six person gang I've fantasized about developing this super high quality animated TV show and it's been in my thoughts constantly since.

I turn 22 next week and I've literally been imagining how it would go in my head for the past 15 years every single day. It's been interesting to watch how I picture it develop from a corny kid action flick that appeals to elementary kids to some avant garde adult oriented film noir type setting. Literally every single day I think about the animation, the fights, the characters, the setting and its city, the theme, the plot, the tone and have been doing so for well over a decade and wishful thinking wants to me believe it would become incredibly popular. The animation would be state of the art cutting edge and feature nuances in characters that try to replicate real life actors. The camera would move around and be aided through use of computer, but be set up to look like hand drawn animation.

Virtually the same premise has remained since I was 7 where it's a bunch of people (started off as second graders and eventually turned into young adults as I got older I realized kids are fucking idiots) that realize they have super powers. The premise is actually very unoriginal, but I wanted to capture subtle nuances through usage of animation that I've never seen before and really get know the characters and utilize advanced animation techniques to create ambiance, tone, and energy that give the setting a very three dimensional quality that integrates it with the audiences mind. As I got older I realized the concept of just sticking people together into a team would be boring as shit and eventually resolved to make the characters bounce off each other while still trying to have an end goal. Still rather unoriginal tbqh, but I like to think that the animation would help it out.
>>
>>27234558
why dont you animate the cartoon if you're so passionate about it?
>>
>>27234558

Getting super autistic now, bear with me.

Two main characters are Ty and his younger brother Max. Ty is the vastly more intelligent one who gains the power to manipulate electricity after being exposed to a seemingly supernatural state of matter that exists in this universe due to a warp fluctuation that helps him manipulate polar and negative charges. Instead of just being granted unfathomable power, he initially starts out weak as fuck and literally cannot do anything and has to build up his training to athletic levels to even tap into conducting simple charges. Max is not as smart and was not granted this initial exposure to the supernatural matter, but he keeps the matter close to him and we watch his personality change and how he approaches moral and ethical dilemmas as he starts to gain super intelligence very slowly over the course of many seasons. As Ty starts getting exposed to traumatic shit conducting battle with antagonists, his initial /pol/ esque, edgy attitude towards life starts to change and we watch the two personalities start to swap and collide with each other for different reasons.

Five other characters with different abilities support these two, but the main premise is these guys dealing with shit. It would still have DUDE ACTION LMAO to appeal to the pleb tier audience but it would be subtle and the hyper realism would contrast with the idea of animation. Fight scenes would features few camera cuts, wouldn't look choreographed (think stylized street fighting with super powers) and a score would be generally absent to keep the audience connected to the sounds of the fight.

>>27234681

Because the animation I envision is above even One Punch Man and Disney shit and would require inhuman amounts of skill to achieved the stylized look and capture the subtle character mannerisms that make them seem like an actual character. Also it would most likely suck and be a gargantuan waste of time.
>>
>Shit once every 7-14 days
>Tie my shirt like a Hooters girl in a knot when I'm on the toilet
>Pretend my cat is staying home from school and say stuff like "You've missed a lot of school, you'd better go tomorrow"
>>
I fap by rubbing my dick through my clothes. Works especially well when I'm wearing pajamas and it feels much better than taking it out and stroking it.
>>
>>27234558
I had something similar, but it involved armies, politics, empires etc etc.
>>
>>27234935
Holy autism I kekd out loud. The cat thing got me hard.
>>
>>27233973
I recall seeing several kids with autism doing this throughout my life. I think it's a sign.
>>
>>27234733
So... Hand-drawn animation? If you like visual quality that much you should watch something by Ufotable. Though something with a deeper art direction could work just as good.
>>
>>27235008

not the only one

but i dont do it for the feelsgoodman.png, its just more practical creaming just my underpants instead of the whole room im in
>>
>>27234558
I have a show I wanted to make since elementary school as well. It's vastly different today than 3rd grade but it's still a dream I have
I suggest you try pursuing that dream because it's too late for mine to come true. And you'll spend the rest of your life regretting not doing it
>>
When I fap i keep the cum under my foreskin, then I go to the toilet and let it out

it's really practical bc you don't have to clean up or think about tissues
>>
>>27237892
I used to this all the time but now my foreskin seems a bit long because of it. I don't have phimosis but the skin doesn't come behind the head when I get erecr
>>
>>27231277
I can only sleep with my face to a wall.
>>
>>27232677
LOL I don't even use a shirt when I'm at home
and I get completely naked to take a shit
>>
>>27233662
I don't skip around the house but I do walk in circles in my bedroom
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.