[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it hurt you knowing you'll never be able to experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: large.jpg (38 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38 KB, 375x500
Does it hurt you knowing you'll never be able to experience a moment like this?

Describe to me the pain you feel. I want to be able to imagine it.
>>
>>27231201

she's kind of a butter face. upgrade your material, and we can talk.
>>
i had a perfect happy relationship for 4 years in high school
>>
I've experienced many moments like that. Sure it's good, but plenty of other stuff in life is much better.
>>
I feel nothing. I've been exposing myself to things that make me sad since I was 14, after that there was only real life things like happy couples younger than me displaying affection right in front of me, that hurt. Now there's nothing. I might as well exist in my own world now, it's kind of nice.
>>
It will hurt my back experiencing a moment like that because only fatsos are attracted to me.
>>
File: oliver thea.jpg (175 KB, 369x594) Image search: [Google]
oliver thea.jpg
175 KB, 369x594
stacy will probably leave him or chad will leave her. I wish I had a close sister though.
>>
>>27231201
>Describe to me the pain you feel. I want to be able to imagine it.

Why do you need to imagine it? You live it every day. No one knows the pain more than you. Otherwise, you wouldn't post this same stupid thread every single day.
>>
>>27231201
My parents have an old pic kinda like that, except they're fully dressed
>>
I feel bad that I will never have someone I can interact with on a close personal level. Every time I get close it just reminds me how much of a failure I am and how I will be for the rest of my life.
>>
>>27231201
none, i feel disgusted wich is pain i guess
>>
>>27231779
I could've written this post. I feel the same way. Like there is some barrier between me and other people. When I was younger I'd watch others chat, smile, and laugh with each other as if there was no space in-between them. I've tried but I know it's impossible for me.
>>
What hurts the most is knowing I could experience it if I took action but I've always been too chickenshit to go for any opportunity I had.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.