[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. Think she's interested or am I being pulled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-03-17 15.36.12.png (524 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-17 15.36.12.png
524 KB, 1440x2560
Hey robots. Think she's interested or am I being pulled into a deep orbit?
>>
>>27230513

no :(

get out norman
>>
>>27230513
You can't be this naive, this question is only for the purpose of bragging
normie get out
>>
Yes she's interested.

Normies are not welcome. Out
>>
>>27230513
I don't fucking know. Way to subtly bring up your lame middle aged dad hobby though.
>>
>>27230513
just ride it out man

I'd say, try your best not to get attatched to one girl. You're not even exclusive yet. I'd say, try to see if you can also set up a date with another girl or at least get another girl's number so you won't be bummed out if this girl decides to flake on the date or make excuses for why she can't come, as a lot of girls do this because in the time that it takes for the date to arrive, she might have found someone better and will ghost you.

You have to build a circle of friendships with other females and go out with them to do things. This is difficult to do but it'll really help you escape robothood and get much better at talking to girls. It's what I do, and I can't remember the last time I emotionally invested that much into one girl.
>>
>>27230513
>(gunna be sick)
>>
>>27230513
she's interested. the tell is the fact that she takes the plan and actually puts energy into developing it. If she wasn't interested she wouldn't have suggested a place
>>
You know this place isn't for you. Please just leave.
>>
>>27230513
you really think you can gauge interest on such a conversation? fuck off man. meet her and count the times she touches you, if its more then 10, yes shes interested.
>>
>>27230578
Yeah I cringed too. But when a girl likes you already being a dorky little faggot like that won't affect it.
>>
>>27230611
>tfw 10/10 girl only touches you 9 times on your actual date
>>
You're a normie. Get out of here
>>
Yes shes into you. Fuck off /soc/ whore
>>
Obviously you just came here for self vindication. You know very well that this situation is stacked in your favor.

Just pray you don't end up fucking it up somehow, and thusly find yourself crawling back to the comfort from the people here who you very apparently feel superior to.
>>
You're just like eggman I hope you die nigger
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.