[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Submitting application request for a robot who would like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
Submitting application request for a robot who would like to form a self-improvement alliance.

I would like a robot with a strong desire and desperation to change/improve oneself, so we can work together on achieving that goal.
We will not be friends, we are there to help each other get out of robotdom snd ideally into chadom. Think of us as a team

MEETING IN PERSON LL BE REQUIRED.

Firstly, i want to stress the relationship will be mutualistic, which means if i feel that you're not useful to me, well have to break things off, vice versa.

We are not friends. Think of it as a help me help you relationship. Again im not your friend, im not there to discuss your favourite chinese cartoons. We will more something akin to a team & partnership.
Everything we do must have a greater purpose e.g. I will not play video games with you if heres no greater purpose behind it. E.g.2. If you need get your eating habits right, i can help you with that.
We don't need a o be emotionally distant from each other, we can express our personality if we want, but always remember in the end were not friends. This thread isn't about looking for a friend.
>>
>>27230493
How old are you, are you a NEET?
>>
>>27230493
hello australia, here austria. if you figure out a way to keep me in australia ill gladly do it, ive got the money to get there and all but i heard you dont like immigrants.
>>
>>27230523
26, yes, havd job interview today though but most definitely won't get the job
>>
>>27230554
>i heard you dont like immigrants
You'd be correct
>>
Where in Sydney?

Are you a Chad?
>>
>>27230597
Burwood
>help each other get out of robotdom snd ideally into chadom
Answer would be no
>>
>>27230586
maybe i can fit an additional "al" in my passport with a sharpie, or use that sharpy for a nice blackface and pretend im a somali? you like somalis i heard?
>>
What would be some activities we would participate in together to become chad
>>
>>27230681
We dont like ethnics. Race isnt the issue. If you cannot adopt Australian attitudes, we wont like you.
>>
>>27230710
-Gym: if i could do this alone, i would've. I have a time restricted $7 a week gym membership from 2013 which ive only been there three times. It seems ill need someone to do it wi me.
-learning to fight: we have to be confident in our ability to fight so we don't have to, but that'd also means we wont shit ourselves in a confrontation. It would also help us stand up for ourselves in other situations as well. Point is, it builds confidence. Do not think we're going around to pick fights.
-making new food recipes together: if you dont want to do this with me. Thats fine, but i think learning to make cook is an important skill to show independence and hence confidence.

Going to the gym will be number 1 priority, im sure ill figure out the next step if we manage to get this far, thats if we get this far.
>>
Bump
Fi
>>
File: 1375435510988.jpg (41 KB, 492x426) Image search: [Google]
1375435510988.jpg
41 KB, 492x426
>>27230493
Sounds pretty shit. A big part of motivation to success is self respect and confidence in your own abilities. If we're not friends then why would I give a shit about helping you, or value and trust your advice to me? I could just google that shit if you're just an information dispenser.

The point of having guy friends is that you enjoy each other's company and *want* to see each other improve.
>>
>>27231274
Looks mate, if you want us to sit together and watch naruto, thats not going to fucking happen
>>
>>27231274
If that's what you think friendship is like then I think I found the problem.
>>
>>27231390
oops, this was meant to be a reply to >>27231357
>>
>>27231274
You don't need a reason to help people.

You're a shitty person.
>>
you all know nothing about being human. please be sure to slit your own throats slow and deep.
>>
>>27231274
>point of having guy friends is that you enjoy each other's company and *want* to see each other improve.

We're not friends, we're in a mutualistic relationship to improve ourselves
>>
>>27231526
Nice troll. 2.5/10
>>
No thanks, I'll indulge in mindless hedonism
>>
>>27231539
>le troll

Please.
>>
>>27231550
I envy such luxury
>>
I'm from Sydney and once had the same idea as you but you already sound like a Chad or at least a normie. Why /r9k?/. There's plenty of places you can go to find gym buddies or whatever.
>>
>>27231613
Did you read my backstory i posted this morning?
>>27221006

>but you already sound like a Chad.
If i were at least a normie, why do i keep posting the same shti on here?

This is more than having a gym buddy, if i deally could, i would want to split myself in half so i have another me to motivate each other. Thats why i need robots with a strong a desire and desperation to change
>>
>>27231721
No I wasn't here this morning.

Post a throwaway email, skype etc., I'll discuss it with you there.
>>
>>27231794
[email protected]

Fjrjjfnf
>>
>>27231560
Yes please stop trolling.
>>
>>27231830
Im workng on it
>>
>>27231862
Alright senpai this is good.
>>
>>27231882
Kekerry
>>
>>27231807
I need to go soon. Just type up your explanation and send it to either my skype or email.
>>
>>27230493
You're basically a meme dude, just get a hobby like guitar and stop trying to be Chad. You NEVER will be him if you naturally aren't.

'Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all the rest shall be
added.'
>>
I live in erskineville I would like to apply. I need someone to make me do stuff because I have no self control
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 960x960
>>27232277
Literally how i felt reading your post
>>
>>27232303
Send an email to [email protected].

I need to go now. I have one of those once every 6 full moon type job interviews
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.