[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is it guys: human pussy is about to plummet in value ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1.0x0.jpg (147 KB, 840x1260) Image search: [Google]
1.0x0.jpg
147 KB, 840x1260
This is it guys: human pussy is about to plummet in value
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTLxfIgyBs
>>
>>27230115

>photo by stacy

desu this is next level cuckoldry
>>
The eyes ruin it for me. I need real eyes.
>>
VR is more promising than this nonsense.
>>
>>27230191

Why not VR + real doll?
>>
>>27230115
How hard is it to get the breast right, still looks implant-ish. Face in the image is obviously outright frightening.

>photo by stacy
lmao
>>
>>27230201
because what's the point of spending thousands on a real doll when you're looking at VR goggles and can't see it anyway?

All vr needs is one of those virtual pussy devices that has programmable movements. I forget what they're called, and it blows this totally out of the water.

I'd be on board with something like a real doll VR combo if they brought the costs way down and focused more on the physical sensation of touching a woman than the appearance. If I could grab a pair of tits in VR and feel like I'm grabbing a pair of tits on my doll, great. But these things are prohibitively expensive for not that great a feel.
>>
>>27230115

i'd buy one except i don't have 10k or however much these cost, i'm neet
>>
Features i want in sex dolls:
- Spring or air pressured joints for hugging
- small motors in knees and hip so that it could do cow girl by itself
- taller bodies 170cm+
>>
File: 82731231.gif (959 KB, 100x74) Image search: [Google]
82731231.gif
959 KB, 100x74
>>27230115

Someone somewhere automated one of those to sucks his dick, browse the internet to answer questions and do simple chores on demand.
We'll be entering the age of the persocon soon, prepare your wallets.
>>
>>27230282
the feeling of grabbing the body and fugging deh pusi
>>
>>27230326
most places online sell them for like 2500usd and up.
>>
>>27230115

As soon as they can make them talk, walk, move like a human and have real facial expressions, I'll buy one.

Figure another 10 years, right? Perfect, I'll be 24.
>>
File: dsdoll.jpg (185 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
dsdoll.jpg
185 KB, 683x1024
>>27230115
>that fuckin ugly face

why would anybody buy that shitty, american designed realldoll, when you can buy an objectively superior, japanese designed, dsdoll?
>>
Idk man, this is some uncanny valley shit. I feel like at some point it would feel like having a corpse around that you fuck.
>>
>>27230282
So they'll look nice even when you take off the goggles. I'd be kind of disgusted with myself if the anime girl I just came in was a disembodied set of khaki colored silicone hips.
>>
>>27230282
>>27230201

not into this but

it would be possible to synchronize the body parts of a doll with the position displayed on a VR headset, but it would be static and possibly limited body/face types, but the lighting and skin could be good

if dolls become more advanced then you could have motion displayed on VR

just saying
>>
Can't wait until we have full fledged androids.
>>
>>27230165
>tfw her eyes get excited when you stick your cock in her
>tfw she has dead eyes because she's a roastie and you know you're about to be free ro do anything your heart's ever desired to this slut

These are good feels
>>
Robot prostitutes are going to replace ALL of this shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.