[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't understand why anyone would choose to be depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1449464960747.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1072) Image search: [Google]
1449464960747.jpg
81 KB, 1080x1072
>I don't understand why anyone would choose to be depressed
>Just don't think about it so much
>Life is amazing, bro
>>
Fuuuuuck

You're right Chad. I didn't even think about it that way.
>>
Easy for you to say Chad with your perfect 10/10 facial aesthetics and fun, sociable personality.
>>
JUST B YOURSELF BRAH
>>
Poor quality b8
>>
>>27230097
Nice original kek
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>can I touch your hair Chad?
>>
File: Chad.jpg (142 KB, 1078x1071) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
142 KB, 1078x1071
>Girls are only people
>Just talk to them
>>
>>27230032

http://www.tomahaiku.com/youre-not-depressed-youre-selfish/

Warning : Pure, unfiltered rage inducer
>>
>>27230187
i want to murder this stupid fucking goddamn cunt who thinks depression is just when his normie friend loses a gf of 3 months and complains about being down in the dumps all the time not because of any physical or mental shit but because he's still recovering emotionally and just needs sometime and unless this triggered some onslaught of depression he will totally be fine but it's not like the author fucking understands any of this because when you've been brought up in a 3 bedroom house and have had every damn opportunity in life to not fuck shit up and have been given happiness and cash and success for all your goddamn life i guess there's nothing to stop you from thinking how the heck are people happy if they have all this because you cant realize that some people dont nor do you understand that just because a 3rd world shithole doesnt have everyone constantly see doctors about depression because thats not how the world works doesnt mean those people are actually happy you stupid fucking shitter

tl;dr: REEE FUCKING NORMIE
>>
File: trigged.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
trigged.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>27230187
>tfw I actually decided to read the comments
>>
>>27230187
Oh man could you imagine the author's spouse killing themselves from depression? I think that would be the purest form of justice. I like to imagine that she'd fall into a pit of depression herself partly due to her loss and from her battling herself deciding if depression is real or not. I would fucking love that
>>
File: just_be_yourself.jpg (99 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
just_be_yourself.jpg
99 KB, 720x960
>what do you mean you can't get a date to come with you to my wedding?
>just text the last girl you hooked up with and ask her, they love going on real dates
>>
>>27230425
I love poetic justice.

It seems like normals and easymoders always subscribe to the philosophy that everything bad that happens to you is your fault and all you gotta do is just be yourself :^)
>>
File: 1.jpg (81 KB, 832x936) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81 KB, 832x936
life is ok i guess
>>
File: 1446458834564.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1446458834564.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>tfw no Chad best friend who tries his best to help you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.