[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Break the cycle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1458094790006-r9k.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1458094790006-r9k.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>feel angry sad and alone
>read /r9k/ threads where people wonder why they're angry sad and alone
>continue feeling angry sad and alone

Break the cycle by not coming to /r9k/ anymore. Try to remove triggers of negative feelings in your life and you'll feel much better.
>>
>>27229857

r9k isn't what makes me feel shitty though.
>>
>>27229857
you assume theres other things in my life
fucking reddit self help book reading normie
>>
>>27229857
you could also try being less of a faggot
>>
>>27229879
/r9k/ enables you to keep your unfulfilling lifestyle, stop making excuses.
>>
>>27229922
What makes you so sure about that?
>inb4 millions of projections
>>
>>27229968
I don't know you, but what I've stated is true for many robots.
>>
File: file.png (200 KB, 431x293) Image search: [Google]
file.png
200 KB, 431x293
>>27229857
>Try to remove triggers of negative feelings in your life
Okay!
>>
>>27230017
Nobody can remove everything negative in their life, but /r9k/ is indulgence of sadness.
>>
>>27230033
And it's literally the only friend I have.
>>
>It's a "Please stop going to /r9k/" episode
>>
>>27230042
You probably don't have friends because you are negative all the time, never smile, and people think you are disinterested in them. Read this book if you actually want to turn your life around, but if you don't even try don't complain.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.