[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommate invites me for weed >asks for $10 What the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1457493778061.png (190 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1457493778061.png
190 KB, 500x279
>roommate invites me for weed
>asks for $10

What the fuck?

What?

Has this ever happened in the history of mankind, brobots? I get "matching" and smoking with your dealer after buying, but this?
>>
>>27229762

it's not unreasonable, weed isn't cheap.

Are you a grill and used to free shit?
>>
>>27229762

hes trying to make money off you cause he thinks youre a dumbass
>>
>>27229771
If someone invites you over to smoke, it's implied that they're sharing
>>
>>27229791

so you -are- a grill used to free shit.

lel i guess your orbiter is getting grouchy :)

yeah i would throw some dosh to my buddy, we would go half and half all the time and blaze the whole bag.
>>
>>27229771
>weed isn't cheap
it's not really expensive either

>>27229821
i'm a dude and almost every time i ever smoked the person who invited me just shared. anyone who tries to charge their roommate to smoke weed is a pos.
>>
>>27229858

it can be expensive if you smoke a lot. if you smoke together all the time, what's wrong with help covering the costs? that's what roommates do, they split costs.

you're getting upset over $10, money must be tight.
>>
A lot of the potheads and shitty dealers I use to buy from in my teens and early twenties were parasitic as fuck. I made the mistake of continuing to hang around them until I started absorbing their behavior and you would get into these arguments about who was really the leech. I felt a lot better when I started ignoring them and only dealt with the people that were pure business about it.

He's just trying to subsidize his habit by getting you to come over after paying an admission fee. I advise you do what I did if you want to continue the habit.
>>
>>27229894
>implying i'm OP
>not reading the OP where its pretty obvious they don't smoke all the time
>>
File: get baked.png (149 KB, 433x368) Image search: [Google]
get baked.png
149 KB, 433x368
all potsmokers and hedonists deserve to get shot

OP and every poster in this thread needs to die
>>
>>27229966

i guess it depends on how much he smokes you out. for $10 i hope he blazed at least a gram together.
>>
>>27229931
Yeah, I ignore the guy now.
>>27229821
Not a grill.
>>27229771
Weed is cheap if you aren't a moron about using it.

>buy 1g of weed for $10
>potentiate with intense exercise and loads of mangoes beforehand (also eat omega 3 rich seafood often)
>smoke twice a week max
>good for 5 10/10 smoke sessions with vape
>>
>>27230002

yeah i don't smoke much either, or at all now but when i did i've known people who would just spend their whole day blazing and they would go through weed pretty fast.
>>
That's a bit rude but not unreasonable, weed can be pretty pricy depending on where you live. Real friends get the money together before hand and get a bigger sack rather than charging an admission fee though. If you don't want to pay ten dollars to smoke his, don't do it. There ya go,problem solved. Buy your own weed.
>>
>>27229987
>hedonism

You're a bipod on a rock in/of a universe that is likely just a drop in the ocean in the larger picture.

I don't think it really matters what you do. Hedonism is a great lifestyle, if you decide to categorize like that.
>>
>>27230002
Holy shit it's drugs you fucking faggot calm down stop turning this into some yuppie Whole Foods type bullshit.
>>
File: 1430797277905.jpg (42 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1430797277905.jpg
42 KB, 436x436
>>27229762

eat shit normie op

dude weed lamo

fuck off
>>
>>27229762
never, whenever i smoke someones shit i always offer them like 5 bucks to make up for their loss, its respectful.

asking for 10 when u invite someone over is gay
>>
>call up three friends
>throw in $5 each
>buy $20 dub sack
>420 blaze it nigger

like maybe if you're broke and they're rich af yea they can cover the cost for you

otherwise you gotta put 5 on it dude who do you think you are? the hot chick at the party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyDqoLimejg
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.