[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>net worth of 35.7 billion USD >he's married to some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1457817656381.jpg (130 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
1457817656381.jpg
130 KB, 750x937
>net worth of 35.7 billion USD
>he's married to some asian 5/10 and is doing nothing special with his life aside from gay charity shit

What a fucking waste.

If I were that rich, I would just go full heart of darkness mode. Hire ex-russian military and mercenaries and just start conquering Africa. I'd impregnate fucking 1000s of girls there and castrate every man that comes in my way. I'd be the white ghengis khan. I'd also have my own personal harem of 10/10 wives. I'd spend every second of my life not having sex with my wives just fucking doped out on the purest heroin in my palace constructed by my slaves.

Pic related. One of the wives in my harem. I'd have 8 kids with her.
>>
>>27229689
I'm talking about Mark Zuckerburg btw.
>>
> Hire ex-russian military and mercenaries and just start conquering Africa.
You know I always wonder why some billionaire doesn't do this. Most of Africa is in anarchy/civil wars everywhere so it would be fairly easy to do. If a billionaire wanted his own country he could easily form one there. Plus with the vast amount of resources there and the large amount of potential farmland he could turn it into something great fairly quickly.
>>
>>27229700

yeah no shit, i figured that out from the op. he is the only billionaire with a 5/10 Asian wife.
>>
>>27229727
it would take years if not decades to see any stable ROI. plus you would be crucified by the media for taking advantage of an inferior civilization (sort of like a prime directive thing).
the UN would probably through together a peacekeeping force and kill you
>>
>>27229727
Yeah, except it's not. Then you get the international community freezing all your assets and putting out arrest warrants for you
>>
>>27229727
I think you are underestimating how much it costs to build a military and hold it together for a long period of time. And that is without international reaction. I mean, for comparison, the Soviet Union expended an amount probably comparable to Zuckerberg's net worth daily, if not more, on just its army, let alone its air force and navy.
>>
>>27229727
Have you ever tried to govern niggers, nigger? Hint: most European nations have and no wonder they pulled out after draining all worthwhile resources.
>>
seriously though.
How the fuck has no one done this yet?
The worst thing we get is that schlikeryzovbohch guy who jacked up the price of cancer drugs, bought the wu tang album just for laughs, and trolled the entire world only to get arrested on some trumped up bullshit charges.

Why the fuck is Trump waisting his money running for president instead of buying the entire continent of Africa and going full Sauron using his new army of orcs to wipe the earth clean of mexicans and muslims?
>>
You don't know what he's doing that you don't know about, OP.
>>
>>27229759
>UN
>do anything but send strongly worded letters
HA HA
NATO is another matter
>>
>>27229816
He might be able to raise an army, but how would he feed it? Keep it supplied? Like I said, the Soviet Army, while not on campaign, consumed probably more than his net-worth _daily_.
>>
>>27229904
How do they feed themselves?
Let them pillage the lands for food. When they exhaust one area and drink the rivers dry they can invade someplace else.
>>
>>27229689

>impregnate 1000 of africans
>die of aids

Thats why youre not a billionaire, buddy.
>>
>>27229954
cure for aids is money.
Nobody who isn't an african dies of it anymore.
>>
Real life isn't a movie retard
>>
File: Chaplin.gif (2 MB, 468x348) Image search: [Google]
Chaplin.gif
2 MB, 468x348
>>27229946
>destroy the land they are supposed to be conquering
Then what the fuck are they even fighting for?
>>
>>27229995
what the fuck was any massive army ever fighting for?
persians, huns, romans, greeks. It's not unheard of.
>>
>>27229689
Who is the girl?

bloxblox
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 639x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 639x782
>>27229689
White people/ jews
Have shit taste on asians most of the time
>Tattoos
>really chinky eyes
>big teeth
>rice goblins
Just go to any asian thread... You can automatically spot the yellowfever fag

Would rather a cute negress than a jungle asian
>>
>>27230022
They were fighting to actually gain shit. Specifically, they were entitled to all the spoils and would be settled on the land they conquered (in the case of the Romans). In the other cases, they were fighting for the gain of the state as well. Huns were vassalizing peoples. The model the anon I quoted is describing is retarded because they only have temporary and modest gains.
>>
>>27229689
>>27229727
>>27229816
>Why the fuck is Trump waisting his money running for president instead of buying the entire continent of Africa and going full Sauron using his new army of orcs to wipe the earth clean of mexicans and muslims?
>You know I always wonder why some billionaire doesn't do this.

Because the world is not some lawless free for all, you fucking morons. The people who run the world would not let you get away with any of this. It is relatively inexpensive to hire extremely skilled and professional hit men and if you tried any of these moronic ideas, you would rather quickly piss off the wrong people and those people would spend a few hundred thousand to hire a team of very serious guys to make you very dead.
>>
>>27229689
yes.
all of this
one guy
against governments and countries with 100 complete disregard for you or the people you have. not to mention, with their own military, all trained
and you.
with an army of untrustworthy mercenaries
are you just stupid or underaged?
>>
>>27230120
Any woman outside of middle eastern latina or white is shit tier anon.
>>
>>27229689
STOP POSTING THIS PRETENDER!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.