[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will buying a Ferrari 458 Italia when i can afford one in a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-03-18-16-13-58--551220859.jpg (8 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-18-16-13-58--551220859.jpg
8 KB, 279x180
Will buying a Ferrari 458 Italia when i can afford one in a couple years help me get a girlfriend?
>>
>>27229522
Yes, all women are materlistic whores.
>>
Until someone with a newer model scoops her up.
>>
>>27229522
No but it's a pretty cool car.
Buy it to enjoy it if you're into cars and can afford that shit.
Seriously don't buy a fucking car thinking you will get pussy, you will end up like the supreme gentleman and his bmw.
>>
File: DSC03835a.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC03835a.jpg
72 KB, 800x600
>>27229522

no, because you'll worry so much about scratching it you'll never drive it, meanwhile i'll pick her up in my 911 turbo
>>
yeah.
But if you have that much money and you haven't already gotten a girl you're doing something wrong.
Flaunt your wealth more. 1 car is not enough. Girls are easy to impress with stupid shit that isn't that expensive like VIP tickets, or "exclusive" events.
>>
>>27229522
most likely yes

bitches love shiny status symbols
>>
File: 1.jpg (42 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42 KB, 500x300
Owning an exotic car is shit
My uncle left me his yellow 360 modena when he passed
It was fun for a while, but totally useless

I was super paranoid driving it, everyone always cuts you off or tries to race you, you cant leave it or park it anywhere people spit on it or key it

It got total shit gas mileage and women didnt give me a second look either

I ended up selling the fucking thing to settle some of his affairs anyway
>>
>>27230338
>people spit on it

Fucking scum, I would film from inside the car then prosecute them
>>
>>27230338
Not op, but would they do the same thing to a high level Mercedes or BMW, or is it just limited to supercars?
>>
>>27230423
Jealous fuckers gonna be Jealous
>>
>>27229522
Of course it will, but it will mainly attract gold diggers and whores.

But as the other anon said, if you're thay wealthy already and don't have a gf you're doing something wrong.
>>
>will people like me if I get the car that was in that Young Thug music video?

of course, f a m
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>27230480
>gold diggers and whores

will they atleast be attractive gold diggers and whores
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.