[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy thinks he's more influential than the apostle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 2560506-kanye.jpg (159 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
2560506-kanye.jpg
159 KB, 970x546
This guy thinks he's more influential than the apostle Paul...by 50 percent

What do you guys think? Is that accurate?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2bYuyZ2O128
>>
>>27229196
He's little more than a spoiled rich manchild. I'd also go so far as to question whether or not he's of sound mind.He seems to view any minor inconvenience as a dis against him, he loses his temper very easily, and seems to have delusions of grandeur. Seems he's been living in Kanye-land for a little too long and needs some re-grounding in reality a bit.
>>
>>27229928
Good job anon, you passed the test
Anybody who says they're more influential than apostle paul is either delusional or retarded, whether you're religious or not
>>
Might be. Wouldnt say apostle Paul has much influence in todays society tho.
>>
>>27229196

I wonder what /mu/ would say to this?
>>
he would be mourned for a week
>>
>>27230172
You are joking right....

you do understand that Christianity has laid the foundation for many things and that Pajl was the most important writer In the new testament outside of Jesus right?

Oh wait you don't know. Don't forget to dip uour bedora kn the way out. Jesus still loves you though
>>
I would agree. Real Christians who actually follow the word of god as per the Bible are maybe 1 in every 10 million. Of course this is a number pulled out of my ass, but I'm fairly sure that it's accurate. People don't really abide by the good word anymore. Catholics do not count as christians by the way.
>>
Lmao who the fuck is Paul the Apostle

>implying Paul reaches to anybody but the hardcore Christian believers

I had to look up who he was, I thought he might have been a musician if not literally an apostle of Chris
>>
File: fuckyoudontlookatthis.jpg (35 KB, 330x222) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoudontlookatthis.jpg
35 KB, 330x222
>>27230192

The mob is fickle my brother.
>>
HOLY SHIT LMAO
I LOVE THIS GUY
>>
>>27230233
He's the guy who pretty much created the idea of abstinence, Christian marriage, Christian communalism, and had a large role in founding the early traditions of the Church having to do with clergy and the roles of women in a Christian society, as well as recommending celibacy for those with homosexual impulses.
>>
>>27230233
>>27230227
>>27230172

>knowing nothing about Christianity or history, the under 20 year olds,: the posts
>>
File: 1455208999769.jpg (118 KB, 917x960) Image search: [Google]
1455208999769.jpg
118 KB, 917x960
>>27230172
>he doesn't understand the basis of Western Civilization
>>
File: St. Paul the Apostle.jpg (194 KB, 376x450) Image search: [Google]
St. Paul the Apostle.jpg
194 KB, 376x450
>>27229196
>being this blasphemous
I wonder how many people will remember who Kanye West is in 200 years, let alone 2000.
>>
>>27230224
>>27230327
>>27230335

Theology has come pretty far from Paul. Sure he did his part on putting the ball rolling but people like Augustine, Aquinas and Luther have had much bigger impact on western society than he ever did.
>>
>>27230499
They still use the words written by him
>>
>>27230340
>people thinking they will be glorified by God enough to lead them from their life of persecuting Christians to being a powerful force on this earth in the name of Christ

It's possible, but it gets less likely the more you fight it, especially if you fight it out of pride and not out of ignorance

Paul is my favorite non Jesus/God figure of the bible. People who didn't believe at first, usually connect really well with Paul
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.