[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just got rejected by his oneitis (once again) anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: 1447733641116.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447733641116.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Ask a guy who just got rejected by his oneitis (once again) anything.
>>
Why would you ask her out more than once?

How can you even keep contact with someone you confessed your feelings to? I'd be too mortified to even look at someone who rejected me
>>
>>27228827
>Why would you ask her out more than once?
Well, I was friends with her before I had feelings for her.
Told her I liked her a lot, she said she'd date me if it wasn't for that other guy.
Other guy didn't work out, so I asked her out again. She said she only said that in order to not hurt me and we got in a huge fight over that.
Made up a couple of weeks later after she approached me. Everything fine at this point.
Go out today, just the two of us. Tell her that I still have feelings for her and that it's hard for me to act like nothing ever happened.
She says she likes me a lot and she's but she just doesn't feel more than friendship for me.
>>
>>27228943

Stop talking to her, seriously.
>>
>>27228650
>>27228943
How about you stop being a cuck and fuck right out of there
>>
>>27228943
You have to be more alpha around her. Show her who's boss. Stop asking for permission and just kiss her. Most of the time girls and people for that matter don't know if they like something until they have it in front of them. Friendship with girls is not that great if you love her.
>>
>>27228986
>>27229002
these. dont talk to her again

>>27229003
dont listen to this guy
>>
Start treating her like a friend you aren't sexually attracted to at all
>>
>>27228986
>>27229002
She's one of my best friends, I can't just stop talking to her.

>>27229003
Being more alpha will achieve nothing. She's just not into me and I can't change that.
>>
how could you possibly love a woman that's had another man's dick in her mouth
>>
pull a power move and stop talking to her. if by some miracle she actually doesn't want you out of her life, she'll date you (which is what you want even if it is out of pity rather than genuine affection). either way, it's worth the risk since if you don't cut off contact with her you'll just end up re-falling in love with her over and over again and just be perpetually miserable
>>
>>27229073
I don't actaully know. When I first met her, I thought she was cute, but her previous sexual experiences threw me off. I told my friends she wasn't girlfriend material at all and I stand by this to this day.
But somehow, my heart cucked my brain and I fell in love with her anyway.

>>27229139
She doesn't want to stop talking to me, but she will never date me out of pity. I have no chance to ever be with her.
But I can't stop talking to her. She's too important to me.
>>
stop orbiting and find someone else who actually likes you

don't live your life as her backup plan
>>
>>27228943
you're fucking pathetic. no wonder she doesn't like you.

grow a backbone dude. stop grovelling around some bitch who doesn't even like you. literal pathetic cuck loser haha
>>
File: 1457748891291.jpg (26 KB, 552x634) Image search: [Google]
1457748891291.jpg
26 KB, 552x634
>>27228943
Fucking bitch, don't be her friend.
>>
>>27229247
really it's your only option though unless you want to be unhappily longer for her even after she finds someone else
>>
>>27229059

She's not your friend man, you just want to fuck her and she doesn't want that. Let it go for the sake of your sanity.
>>
>>27229059
Stay friends, but just forget about her. Dont talk as much, dont initiate conversation. It is important to remain on good terms with women to look more popular
>>
File: 1457556984125.jpg (32 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1457556984125.jpg
32 KB, 500x340
>>27229247
Don't be a fucking cuck like I used to be. Obviously you don't want to be just her friend and it's going to consume you. Don't pity her into dating you, just get away. Things are important when you give them value, don't give her value.
>>
>>27229031
I can't because I am.

>>27229269
Not orbiting, just a friend of hers whom she rejected. I'm not some backup plan either. That would still be bearable.

>>27229299
She likes me, but just as a friend. She has no romantic feelings for me whatsoever.
And I'm not grovelling, I treat her like I do with all of my friends.
>>
>>27229345
Nah he's better off standing his ground and cutting her off.
When I chucked a oneitis that was cucking me all her friends actually started respecting me more and treating me better. Show some character. Make them know that they'll regret losing you and that you're not to be trifled with. That's how you get respect.
>>
>>27229310
But I like her like I did even before I had feelings for ehr.

>>27229336
I know sooner or later she'll find someone, but hopefully I've moved on by that time, too.

>>27229342
She's my friend and I like being around her, even if nothing will ever happen between us.

>>27229380
But I want to be her friend. I want to forget about her and move on, but I just can't right now.

>>27229345
This guy gives some reasonable advice.
Why con't all robots be like you?
>>
File: happening.jpg (102 KB, 618x925) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
102 KB, 618x925
>>27228650
i tell you what worked for me: oneitis eventually got boyfriend (yours will too soon) this is the time when you "poof" disappear out of her live fast but not too obvious. maybe pretend youve got a girlfriend or something. i did. pretend to have lost interest in her, but dont say anything, just dont answer anymore or answer always late and short. now dont lose her contact info, maybe write her a short message on her birthday, not to many details, just tell her your doing fine whatever. NOW: use this time to make yourself a new man. educate yourself, get a better job, new clothes, get fit, new haircut, whatever, just CHANGE A LOT. one day you will write her on her birthday and when she will answer to yout "hows it going" she will say something like "had a huge fight broke up" or something. NOW STRIKE. it worked for me. she was so surprised by my new identity i had an easy time. i then broke up with her because i realized shes a superficial whore. THE END. yes this really happened.
>>
pull a tada banri on her ass
>>
>>27229386
Clearly you fucking don't treat her like your other friends because you're not desperately in love with your other friends nor do you let them cuck you and then reject you.
>>
>>27229484
>But I want to be her friend. I want to forget about her and move on, but I just can't right now

That will never happen as long as you keep talking to her and not explore new ground
>>
>>27229492
Follow this guy's advice, or even better, improve and get a better girl
>>
>>27229484
You're setting yourself up for more failures in the future. Remaining in contact with her is dragging you down. Your feelings are illogical--do the right thing, and stop this madness.
>>
>ask oneitis if she would ever date me as jokes
>"probably" (it's an internet oneitis)
>2 months later ask if she even wants me to talk to her anymore
>she says she doesnt care
>next day she apologises and says she enjoys hurting people (trying to be edgy or something)
>tfw it will never work out anyway since shes 14 and im 20
now that I think about it she is more like a little sister to be honest, since im not a pedo.
>>
>>27229492
She's not superficial. She rejected some objectively handsome and successful men for pathetic losers before, just because she liked their personality better.
But she told me I'm too much like her best friend who is like a brother to her. Nothing will ever happen between us.

>>27229500
What does that even mean?

>>27229510
But I do. I don't do her any special favours without getting anything in return, And I didn't let her cuck me.

>>27229524
Maybe, but I can try to find someone else while still seeing her. If that doesn't work, I can still cut contact entirely.
>>
>>27228650
Randall if this is you I'm gonna call you
>>
File: 1458268135257.jpg (12 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
1458268135257.jpg
12 KB, 233x217
>>27228650
But seriously.... You should NEVER ask a girl out twice
>>
>>27229581
Completely different situation Anon.

>>27229691
Nope, you got me confused.

>>27229697
I didn't ask her out twice.
...well kind of, but we went out as just friends and then the conversation drifted into my feelings for her again. Wasn't really planned at all.
>>
File: llamasey.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
llamasey.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>27229643
are you sure those "objectively handsome and successful men" had more sex then those "pathetic losers"? men and women do NOT have the same standards for attractiveness. i know plenty of losers who get mega pussy and handsome rich dudes who dont. its really all about how BAD a guy is for women. when i said superficial i didnt mean "looks"
>>
File: me1.jpg (35 KB, 873x812) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
35 KB, 873x812
>>27229643
dude give me her facebook and lets see what this girl is like.. I want to see if I can get her to date me
>>
>>27229775
Well, the other girls seemed to like them, so I guess they were actually the better guys. But that doesn't help me, because she also said both me and a friend of mine are probably better that the guy she's currently thinking about in every way, but she still isn't into either of us because we're just not her type.
>>
File: 1457490949468.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1457490949468.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>27229838
I'll tell you what mate, ask yourself what you like of her, and ask yourself if you can find it in someone else if you can, move along
>>
>>27229838
sounds like she's stringing your ass along. drop this bitch
>>
>>27229838
she just wants to be nice, girls say things like that all the time because it makes them popular, wich is very important for girls. not her type is just a nice way to say your fucking boring, as in she doesnt get wet when she thinks about you, youre not dangerous, surprising, adventurous, confusing, awesome, your just like a brother, a guy whos there when she kinda isnt horny. im not sure you can change yourself to be a person someone gets really excited about, but you can try by reading the book "how to make friends" or whatever its called which explains how to be a wanted person. or i dont know get one of these girls that dont want adventures because they are boring too. sooner or later all girls will be like that because at some point even they get tired. yes im an oldfag.
>>
>>27230027
She's cute, but what I really like about her is her personality. I can talk with her for hours without getting bored and even if we don't talk, we can just sit there silently and relax.
It's going to be hard finding this in someone else.

>>27230077
She's not stringing me along. Actually she suggested that we could see each other less frequently for a while if it really bothered me that much.
>>
>>27230409
Just getting here now but read the entire thread. You are either underage and b& or barley old enough to be on here. you have a lot to learn and you come across as fucking stupid. She IS stringing you along. You have made your feelings clear and she rejected you. Several times. You are willingly going to continue to wearing your heart on your sleeve and looking like a total cuck whenever she gets a new bf or fucks someone. She will always have you for a shoulder to cry on when shit gets bad for her. But mark my words, when you really need her. She won't give a flying fuck about you, and leave your feeling in a ditch on the side of the road.
>>
File: caution.jpg (48 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
caution.jpg
48 KB, 460x800
>>27230632
this anon knows what up, well spoken.
>>
You can't just talk less or whatever bullshit you're trying to sell yourself on. As long as she's in your life you'll keep getting these feelings. And she will never, ever return them. If you wanted to be her friend you should have been born a girl. Because a single lonely guy CANNOT be friends with a girl he's attracted to. She will either date you or you will be an orbiter. She's rejected you multiple times and your orbiter status is cemented for life. All you're doing is prolonging you're suffering.
>>
>>27228943
Jesus christ this place is cancer. Just get the fuck over her. Still be friends, but bury your feelings for her deep inside until you forget about them. There's always somebody else.
>>
>>27230384
Maybe she just was being nice, but I don't think so. I've known her for some time now, know people she's been with. She's the person to tell you straight up if she likes you or not and I think she really does believe both my friend and I are objectively better than her guy, but she wants him anyways.
I kind of know what she means, I know a almost literally perfect girl, gorgeous, intelligent, funny, and still I'm not in love with her.
The heart wants what the heart wants.

>>27230632
I'm 24 and definitely not stupid.
She's been there for me when I needed to talk, in fact, she came when noone else had time to. She's a real friend and if it wasn't for my feelings for her, we could be like brother and sister.
Maybe she'll use me as a shoulder to cry on someday, but she won't do that as long as I'm in love with her.
>>
>>27231285
>objectively better
PLEASE remove these words from your brain, love isnt as rational as you think you underage b&
>>
>>27231380
>love isnt as rational as you think
I know, and that's exactly why she liekes the other guy instead of OBJECTIVELY BETTER guys.
>>
has the darkness taken you yet?
>>
>>27231434
you dont get it. maybe your telling this yourself because you want to believe it because the truth hurts. kill your damn ego. when talking about people, there is no "OBJECTIVELY BETTER" capisce? you think the philosophy problem with the train conductor trying to decide which lane to take would exist if there was a way to value people objectively? dont answer, because im not going to answer again.
>>
File: lucky.jpg (109 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
lucky.jpg
109 KB, 625x833
>>27231285
>she really does believe my friend and I are objectively better than her guy
>she wants him anyways
>>
>>27231706
>>27231772
>ITT: robots who have never fallen for someone they knew weren't right for them
>>
maybe she does act like a sister to you and is there for you a lot. but usually this situation is pure agony. I guess we misunderstood when you made this thread. you're apparently fine with pining over her despite repeatedly asking her out and her saying no.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.