[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the FUCK do women care about masculine tendencies so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1388340492191.jpg (112 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1388340492191.jpg
112 KB, 500x413
Why the FUCK do women care about masculine tendencies so much? I like cats, walking in nature, and watching dramatic movies, but if I admit any of this to a woman is is pure social suicide. Why the fuck are women so superficial? I can't even say that I'm a cat person around women or they instantly see me as a beta loser because I don't like BIG STRONG DOGS RAWR. It's not enough to have a good job, care about my clothes, great hygiene, and strong social skills, I also have to be keenly "masculine" in the traditional sense, in all matters, or else women are instantly turned off
>>
Plenty of girls like cat people man. Just find better girls.
>>
File: xcvxcvxc.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
xcvxcvxc.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>27228569
Shh its ok no need to cry I bet your vagina is really warm right now.
>>
>>27228605
Seriously. It sounds like OP is just chasing shitty Staceys
>>
>>27228623
Maybe I will cry because I'm not scared to do it alone. It's only when bitchy women are there to judge me that i can't cry or express any emotion whatsoever or else I look weak.

Also I have to feign interest in sports. If I'm not LOLSPORTSROCKYEAHLET'SGODUDEBROS!!!!!!!!!!! then I'm marked for rejection by all women in a 7 mile radius
>>
It's not that you like those things, it's that you're obviously insecure about liking them, and you go into every interaction smitten with fear. Women pick up on social cues better than men do, they can tell when you're timid or unsure of yourself, and they don't like it.

And it's not just them, by the way; men don't like it when you're a coward either.
>>
>>27228686
Hahhahahhahahahaha shut up faggot.
>>
>>27228690
This. You act like you don't give a shit about liking cats, they don't give a shit about you liking cats.
>>
>>27228569
Because that's how evolution shaped them. Masculine traits are immediately connected to reproductive value and success. The female equivalent is appearance/looks (though it's far less punishing/filtering due to the natural assymetry of human reproduction - Even the ugliest of women are still likely to reproduce).
>>
File: 1452914493573.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452914493573.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Now that I think about it....All the betas I know have cats... hmmm
>>
>be hard on the outside, pseudo masculine facade
>sometimes let your feminine side leak

Women lap this shit up you fucking idiot. Just don't be a fag 24/7 and you're golden.
>>
>>27228569
biology mate, but i understand what you mean, they ride around and get everything while abusing and fucking it all up
>>
Because straight women are interested in men, not other women.
>>
>>27228690
tfw when this is exactly the reason I got dumped.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.