[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: According to basic math, youre fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
There are more women being born than men

The third world sends all its excess men to the US and Europe

Women choose them over you because women don't like white men anymore

You are the statistical extras.
>>
I have a girlfriend and I'm white.
Checkmate.
>>
So i'l import one? What's the problem? Asians are the smartest. Chinese girls are plenty. Could probably demand an IQ test and pay for an education to my future bride.

Not that I'd actually do that. Just hypothetically.
>>
>>27228361

>The third world sends all its excess men to the US and Europe

On the contrary, most refugees that are permitted (at least in America) are women and children.

>Women choose them over you because women don't like white men anymore

White men are overwhelmingly the sexually preferred race by women of every single race. Either Asians or Blacks are the least desirable, I can't remember which.
>>
>There are more women being born than men

Source?
>>
>>27228361
Cool statistics bro.
>>
>>27228572
It's bullshit

women live longer and fuck up the statistics, there are like 200 100 year old women for every 1 100 year old man

between the ages of 0 and 35 there are more men, a lot more
>>
>>27228361
Not sure if JIDF or cuck.
>>
File: 1418514495845.jpg (319 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
1418514495845.jpg
319 KB, 1280x2160
>>27228361
I'm white from a 3rd world country.
What now? Guess I shall continue to be a weaboo virgin neet.
>>
File: 1457727602948.jpg (48 KB, 523x636) Image search: [Google]
1457727602948.jpg
48 KB, 523x636
You got it all wrong there.
Statistically the chance of being born male is slightly higher and it's something that happens all over the world, so perhaps there is an evolutionary advantage to that.
Overall on the other hand there are more females because they either die later or the men die more.

That said, the problem is that in the age range of dating and finding a partner there are more males than females, and that's what mathematically would fuck you up if you will. Well, unless you are into polygamy i.e cuckholding :^)
>>
>>27228572
Majority of places there is a 1.05 male to female ratio aged 0 - 35.

So for every 10,000 women there are 10,500 men.
>>
you dumbasses

orig
>>
>>27228907
That is the birth ratio but males have a higher early childhood morality rate which mostly balances it out. And if you're concerned about too many men being in the dating market consider that more men are disabled, killed in accidents or violence, gay/trans and in prison.

Although immigration could be a problem since I assume it's mostly men who immigrate.
>>
>>27228361
> immigrant men keeping /r9k/ out of the gene pool

We should accept more refugees.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.