[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are slutty girls so attractive when you're horny but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 12.jpg (89 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
89 KB, 1080x1080
Why are slutty girls so attractive when you're horny but after you fap you wouldn't mind seeing them get hit by a bus
>>
because what other use could those women serve (other than sex)?
>>
Because they're sexual but you instinctively know they're not worth doing anything beyond breeding with so they lose all their value once the boner has subsided.
>>
>>27227968
Nice tits and lips but disgusting tatoos. Even then I will fuck her raw and cum inside her tight warm vagina
>>
>>27228099
>tight

Top kek m8
>>
File: 455.webm (881 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
455.webm
881 KB, 320x240
>>27228099
shes pretty fucking hot
>>
>>27227968
From an evolutionary standpoint, you still want to fuck her to get the possibility of passing on your genes, but if there's a chance that the baby won't be yours, then you wouldn't want to invest time and resources on raising the child. Sluts instinctively make men want to pump and dump.
>>
>>27228146
>cartoonish fake tits
Yuck. No thanks.
>>
File: 1329121345763.png (289 KB, 1113x600) Image search: [Google]
1329121345763.png
289 KB, 1113x600
Because once you empty your balls, you can see her clearly for what she is.

The reason why they're allowed to act like this is because horny men let them.

It's biological mind control
>>
>>27228275
All women are sluts. I received first bareback bj at lab school when I was 16
>>
>>27228009
Idk, fuckface, what use do you serve?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.