[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always liked femdom, always been a sub >enough is enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1416801443581.png (79 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
1416801443581.png
79 KB, 282x386
>always liked femdom, always been a sub
>enough is enough
>finally met with a domina irl after messaging her for 5 days on a local BDSM forum
>I have to call her Queen
>I had to greet her by kissing her hand
>she made me massage her back in public
>it was a 2 hours long "date"
>we will meet again
>after that I have to go to her place regularly, clean her house, do the chores, massage her, let her beat me, lock me and humiliate me while wearing a chastity cage
at least I touched a girl for the first time in 10 years
and thanks to the /fit/ meme I could actually massage her for quite a long time and she liked it
>>
>>27227490
Even tih as much of a masochist I am I don't think I could just commit like that to a girl I don't even know. Too scared about what she could do to me.
>>
>>27227589
with*
small original typo
>>
>>27227589
this is why we met in public first
and we'll meet again in public
and even the first time I go to her place it's going to be a "tutorial" and with baby steps
so it's kinda ok
also I've already exchanged like 50 walloftext letters with her
>>
>>27227619
ah makes sense, better be on the safe side.
But once you do know her real well it'll be great I bet.
>>
File: 1416004920168.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1416004920168.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
>>27227642
she said if I'm a good boy and do what she says for a few months and if we get intimate enough she will let me eat her out, but no matter what I can never remove the chastity cage at her place, which is a bit cruel so I'm not sure about all of this
>>
>>27227684
That is quite cruel but that is part of what makes it hot, maybe if you're good enough she'll release you from it herself. That she just draws the line that you can't take it off but she can when she feels you deserve it.
>>
File: 1363494044836.png (31 KB, 400x479) Image search: [Google]
1363494044836.png
31 KB, 400x479
>>27227724
I don't know if I could do it
even after this 2 hours long "date" with her I had blue balls, it still hurts a bit, and I was leaking precum like hell
just because I massaged her in public
I'm scared
>>
>>27227619
post a pic of her. if shes fat im disappoint
>>
>>27227753
It is scary anon but you could soon be living the dream, you have to weigh it off if it's worth the risk. You do have to draw clear lines for yourself just in case man.
>>
File: edit.jpg (83 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
83 KB, 400x401
>>27227761
here's a small pic of her face, not fat at all, she is actually pretty fucking thin, too thin I'd say
>>
>>27227807
pretty nice anon
>>
>>27227807
niceee get that cage shit removed
>>
>>27227865
can't, that's not how it works
>>
Be careful anon, women in the femdom scene are almost always fucking insane. Like hardcore crazy. Not necessarily dangerous but just take that into consideration, she could really fuck your shit up senpai. The type of girl that could legitimately 100% ruin your life if you get involved with her.
>>
>>27227807
What forum did you find her on?
>>
>>27227807
I'd love to eat her out but there's nothing sexual about cleaning her house like some mexican janitor.
You should set boundaries where it states your relationship has to have a sexual sense in which she can take advantage of you, not doing her fucking dishes.
She'll probably dump you and get some other cuck though, chicks who look like that have a shitload of slaves waiting to be cucked
>>
>>27227935
Well the cleaning can be sexual if she makes him do it dressed up or gets him embarassed but you make a great point.
>>
>>27228034
being a sub is not just a sexual thing
>>
>>27228418
I agree but I was just pointing out how even cleaning her house could be sexual to him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.