[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt virgin NEET gf to take care of I'd literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16
File: 1391493656200.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
1391493656200.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>tfw no qt virgin NEET gf to take care of

I'd literally support her in every way. Why is this so hard to find?
>>
Cuz they don't realize their GAP clerk job can't support themselves until Chad knocks them up and leaves her.

They don't think they need the support because their shallow egos are so inflated.
>>
>>27227418
>literally wants to be a provider
Kill yourself you a literal natural born beta male
>>
>>27227418
Where I live girls are taught to get GAP clerk jobs till a Chad knocks them up and then is forced to marry her.
>>
because lonely/undesirable girls find shelter within the ideals of feminism as an outlet for their frustration with society and immediately make themselves unmarketable and undesirable to men as a result
>>
What about a cute boy? Id be willing to wear cute outfits 2?
>>
>>27227578
Sorry qt.
>>
>>27227578
example pictures of you?
>>
File: Nii_flavouring.jpg (67 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
Nii_flavouring.jpg
67 KB, 500x543
>tfw would do that for anyone who would be willingly talk and do stuff with me everyday
The problem is that most neets don't have energy to do stuff, so it is hard to find someone for that, especially because I'm pretty autistic.
>>
>>27228000
are you an anime? perhaps you might be interested in being friends
>>
>>27227905
I dont do that anon but im pretty skinny flat, i do squats for my bum and i have darkish kinda curly hair
>>
>>27228089
you claim to be a cute boy that wears cute outfits. I need proof of that dont you think?
>>
File: Tradegy_Freak_Mero.png (811 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tradegy_Freak_Mero.png
811 KB, 1280x720
>>27228019
No, but I have a really big figure collection, so maybe you could pretend that.

>>27228089
I don't care if you wear cute outfits, the most important thing is that you would talk with me about random stuff and maybe do something together, will you be okay with that?
>>
>>27228162
I could definitely pretend, we all do. What do you actually look like?
>>
>>27227418
its because no matter what kind of girl they are, they'd prefer to wait for "prince charming" (chad) than settle for someone who'd actually make their life better

sucks, but its just how it is
>>
File: 1457172335462.jpg (25 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1457172335462.jpg
25 KB, 360x360
>>27228194
I'm a really tall nordic guy, brown hair, so I'm not a cute anime girl, sorry for that. I just want someone to share stuff with and who will accept me as a friend, even if it is just because I provide for him/her.
>>
>>27228309
Well we can be friends, have you got a steam/email/skype I can contact you at? First preferred.
>>
>>27228107
I guess
>>27228162
What do you wanny talk about and are you
>>
>>27228377
so were you being a liar or do you have proof? one picture can't hurt can it?
>>
File: 1458230459937.png (294 KB, 674x502) Image search: [Google]
1458230459937.png
294 KB, 674x502
>>27228337
>online friends
Anon, I have trouble making online friends, but even the ones I currently have can't help me with my feelings of lonelyness, I need someone irl who is around me.

>>27228377
Whatever random topic I wanna talk about, but it wouldn't be a problem if you don't want to all the time. Currently in western europe, but I have enough money to move to whatever place I want to. I also work from home and sometimes fly around because of freelancing, so I can live wherever I want.
>>
>>27228508
what if I call you every day and we actually talk on voice, maybe even video if i get to know you better
>>
>>27228508
>western europe
awh thats a bummer, im a trans girl and id love to live with you and keep you company and cook for you and stuff but im in the us
>>
>>27228602
he said he was willing to move
have you got any pictures of yourself?
>>
>>27228411
Yeah im shy srry. Im not lying though
>>27228508
Srry anon.
>>
>>27228865
it's an anonymous website, at least a picture of your legs and maybe tummy in a skirt or something would do
>>
>>27228777
yea i do, id be willing to show him in private if he wanted
>>
there's plenty of girls that meet that criteria

but they aren't "qt" enough so you don't want them
>>
>>27228990
post some for us anon please
a nice skirt or leg picture would be good
>>
>>27228000
>tfw a working cyborg who has the energy
>tfw I just don't ever get details from people because I'm afraid of them judging me
I'm probably just a fucking normie but my anxiety shits gets in the way of relationships.
>>
>>27228558
I'm really shy, so I don't really talk on voice, I also often don't know what to talk about online, so I would be usually silent. It will be a terrible experience for you and you wouldn't get anything out of it.

>>27228602
Like I said, I don't have a problem with moving to a different country, I usually work from home or have to fly around, so a different location wouldn't be a problem. I'm also really big into cooking too, so we could actually cook meals together.
>>
>>27229295
I can work with you being shy, no problem. I will help start with the conversations and encourage you to talk about yourself. If you really want to make this as close to a real life friendship as possible I can do that. We can probably meet up someday as well.
>>
>>27228961
I cant anon
>>
>>27229417
would you send them privately? or if not that at the very least a good description of yourself
>>
>>27227418
What are you exactly willing to provide OP?
Like if your gf wants to go out and have fun wirh her friends by herself, without you, are you willing to provide the maturity to be ok with that?
If she has a hobby she enjoys and you don't are you willing to provide the maturity to leave her alone to enjoy her hobby in peace?
>>
>>27229559
not even OP but obviously any of us desperate enough to "tfw no gf" online would be willing to accept this shit
>>
>>27229632
Nah usually it's those well-adjusted that have no problem accepting that. Clingy tfw no gf types like you, because you're so desperate, are the ones who become abusive and overcontrolling. See how you are already calling it shit.
>She going out to have fun without me?! She must be cucking me!! R9k was right whine whine shit whine
>>
>>27229705
no I was using shit as a general term to describe that stuff in general, calm down you autist.
>>
Why would you want one?

They're all "rape" victims.

Who the fuck wants to deal with a rape victim?
>>
>>27229721
Sure you were, wannabe abuser.
>>
File: 1452134877760.gif (885 KB, 459x410) Image search: [Google]
1452134877760.gif
885 KB, 459x410
>>27229349
We could try atleast, but like I said, it will probably be pretty terrible for you. I also feel like I'm bothering you too much already. My life is pretty boring too, that's why I don't have much to talk about and doing stuff with someone else would change it in a way, atleast I could share memories with another person instead of just me. What would you even get out of this? It seems so weird to me that you would actually do something like this.
>>
>>27229417
a trap that doesnt put out is worthless
>>
>>27229741
because I would like friends too, honest good friends I can talk with like they were really sitting right next to me. I'm willing to accept a lot to get that because I know there's some gems of people out there which require a little extra effort. I find it worthwhile to put out that effort and find the best people. We could share things both ways obviously. If i'm on here, dont you think I have very few friends?

You arent bothering me by the way, don't worry about it. If anything i'm happy to have clingy people around that want to talk to me.

Give me a chance friend.
>>
>>27229739
Anon, think logically. If i'm hiding away on a website, obviously over 18 years of age and have not have a girlfriend my entire life, do you think i'm capable of being alpha for one fucking second? Hitting a woman is way more alpha than beta, a beta would suck up to the woman.

Considering i'm very likely a beta, any female is probably equal to or greater than my strength. You could probably abuse me worse than I abuse you. That being said tfw no gf.
>>
File: pd.jpg (53 KB, 743x557) Image search: [Google]
pd.jpg
53 KB, 743x557
I'm on a similar boat, I'm even pretty good looking too, but I'm too controlling and picky for 99 percent of girls. Most girls want the bad boy so let them have them. I'll keep my money if none of them are smart enough to consider better options. What they don't realize is that even though people like me are controlling we would care for them more than any other kind of guy. But most girls hate being told what not to do more than anything. You reap what you sow I guess, one day in will catch up to them and at least I'll still have money to enjoy the rest of my life with.
>>
>>27229793
Not the anon you're woeing, but is that offer open to others too? You sound really earnest. Are you a creepy friend collector? Otherwise I would add you if you posted contact.
>>
>>27229833
>Hitting a woman is way more alpha
Anyone with such disgusting opinions deserves to be alone.
Hitting a woman is not alpha. It's plain disgusting. Girls are smart to avoid you, as soon as you got the chance you'd throw off the mask and turn into the abusive piece of shit you are, with what you consider "alpha".
>>
>>27229929
My steam friendlist is at 21 currently, creepy friend collector is up to you to determine based on that. I would say not. Does that mean you wont post contact? Have you got an email or something at least
>>
>>27229949
Do you use anything other than steam?
>>
>>27229938
It is in my opinion considered alpha in a way, that's not to say i approve of it or being alpha. I'm a beta for life anon, I have no desire in being alpha chad because that doesn't suit me very well. Alpha is loud, making your presence known, slightly physical and rough with people. Beta is capable of thought and emotion. Whatever you think of me doesnt matter, you judged me the moment you saw my first post so no matter.
>>
>>27229967
I have skype or email I guess, but steam works really well even if you don't game you should try and grab it. I can only assume if you don't have steam you dont have much free time. Give me some sort of throwaway email to contact you with
>>
>>27229844
If you cared for a girl you would not be controlling. The fact that you are controlling, thus making her life horrible miserable shit, means you do not care about her.
>>
>>27227455
>>27227493
Samefag origami comment
>>
>>27229981
Your attempts at excusing yourself sound really pathetic and false.
>>
>>27230001
No, it means I care for her well being by preventing her from making bad decisions like getting drunk. I'd be more than willing to try things with her for fun, but why should I let her make poor decisions. I'm sick of the "i used to be so stupid lol" shit. If they can't make good decisions for themselves then I want that role.
>>
>>27230000
Might not have responded but those digits, here's a throwaway.
[email protected]
>>
>>27230081
alright I sent you an email
>>
>>27230057
You can't make life decisions for others. It's their life and it's up to them to decide what is good and what is bad for them simce they're the only ones who can tell. You immediately jumped with your example to something that is rightfully considered bad like getting drunk, but what about things that are not inherently bad at all like wanting to go out with friends without you or having your own hobby not necessarily to share it with you? These are just examples. The list is infinite because everyone has their retarded pet peeves and wants to inflict them on others without any consideration or regard for what the other wants.
You don't consider the idea she might have her own life and she might want to keep it that way. Plus what you consider "bad" might be good for them and viceversa. That's why you are undesirable and girls are smart to avoid you.
>>
>>27227418
Try china m80 lots of lonely neet qt girls

I know because that is how i met my wife
>>
>>27230369
post pics of qt wife pls
>>
>>27229741
>>27229793
you still there anon? come on and take a free ride
>>
File: autismthechart.png (706 KB, 1702x2534) Image search: [Google]
autismthechart.png
706 KB, 1702x2534
>Why is this so hard to find?

...idk probably because we don't go outside? i mean you probably could find one on here, but most of us are crazy/damaged/fat/on the other side of the planet or all of the above, and the pickings are pretty slim. but good luck with your search, i would offer myself as tribute but unfortunately i'm not qt >.<
>>
>>27230460
fuck no, not to be a dick or anything but that is a bad idea on 4chan friendo
>>
>>27230531
any pics you're willing to sacrifice anon?

also sorry to hear of your trouble, i read your 5 years ago thing. Are you still overweight?
>>
>>27230531
>pomegranate

get your shit taste out of here
>>
is this the only thread ever made where people just want to be friends and not fuck each other?
>>
File: autismtheface.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
autismtheface.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>>27230682

pls no bully, and yes i am, though not nearly as much as a few years back

>>27230685

come fite me irl, i will duel you to the death to defend the honor of m'fruit
>>
>>27230866
EAST PA
AST
ST
T nice dubs
>>
File: mcpimp.jpg (45 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
mcpimp.jpg
45 KB, 555x555
>>27230866
Bitch I will fuck you up and make you choke on your shit meme fruit
>>
>>27230866
what the fuck? you're qt i'd date you...

you do have a lot of steamfriends though. Basically collectors territory

Don't tell me you've never had a bf.
>>
File: 1456009622550.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1700) Image search: [Google]
1456009622550.jpg
185 KB, 1200x1700
>>27230531
damn you for making me excitedly check if there was really a katamari anime
>>
File: 1450413275196.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450413275196.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>27230490
Sorry, I kinda panicked because another anon already replied to you. I will probably be not a good friend either, otherwise I wouldn't have problems making friends. We could still try if you want to, but it will be a terrible experience for you. Just send me an email [email protected]. We can exchange steam etc. there. But if it gets too much for you, just tell me, I won't hold a grudge.
>>
>>27230885

sry, boston :/

>>27230896

literally how are pomegranates a meme fruit, i have never heard them memed about anywhere. are you just using "meme" as a generic insult for something you personally dislike or?

>>27230897

yeah i mostly just accept everyone who adds me from threads on here/steam chatrooms, i only actually talk to about 2 of those on any regular basis, i don't know any of them irl obviously

>>27230951

kek
>>
>>27230991
Why do you not remove them then? Most of us don't want to add a friend collector, that gives off a bad vibe. Seriously you're not bad looking at all, I am surprised you haven't found someone.
>>
>>27230985
i got an error sending an email to [email protected]

are you sure you typed that correctly friend? Also no need to panic, i'm able to handle more than one communication.

[email protected]

email me there if you would like.
>>
File: giphy.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>27230991
>takes forever to separate fruit from husk
>messy as fuck
>not that tasty
>expensive as fuck in most places
>low fruit to husk ratio
>>
>>27227418
>tfw no gf who will let me be a house husband
>tfw no gf who understands my anxiety and fear of people and social situations
>>
File: 1442352232468.jpg (225 KB, 424x619) Image search: [Google]
1442352232468.jpg
225 KB, 424x619
I wouldn't want a NEET gf. I wouldn't date a girl I couldn't respect and I can't respect a girl who isn't ambitious and passionate about something in her life that she's working towards.

Plus I would feel like I was being taken advantage of if I were a provider.
>>
File: pomegranate (1).jpg (693 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
pomegranate (1).jpg
693 KB, 1500x900
>>27231012

...idk, i guess i was just worried about hurting their feelings or something? i probably should clean it out at some point, i don't really understand how it gives off a 'bad vibe' tho desu.

and i literally do not go outside, i can't make conversation or even eye contact at this point, so until that changes i don't think i'll be getting any bfs. i could hypothetically get an online one but i have a really hard time maintaining conversations and i'm just really boring, and most of the dudes who'd want an 'e-gf' are also painfully autistic which would make it even worse

>>27231093

it takes maybe a minute max if you know wtf you're doing, look up some youtube videos on quick methods, its about as messy as an orange if you know what you're doing, it is objectively the best tasting fruit, >being poor, and ???? the husk-to fruit ratio is pretty good desu, you get several hundred sublime drops of deliciousness in just a single fruit ^-^, the husk is no bigger than most oranges i buy

i cannot believe i am actually having this argument on r9k lmao
>>
>>27231342
I wouldn't worry about that, if they don't speak with you chances are they don't care. It gives off a bad vibe because it looks like you add people and then don't care what happens after. Theres no way you can talk to 50+ people and give them all a fair amount of your time.

I guess but theres some non-autistic people here, who's to say who is and isn't autistic. You never know until you try, and online relationships are probably a bit less trying on you. I also bet you're way underestimating how boring you are desu we're all interesting in some way.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.