[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is the most famous person or animal you have ever met?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: lp.png (870 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
lp.png
870 KB, 768x1024
who is the most famous person or animal you have ever met?
>>
>>27227020
Define "Met" I used to temp at a casting agency so I met a lot of famous people.
>>
>>27227020
>or animal
this isn't the wild fucking thornberrys
>>
I met Matt Damon when he came to shoot a movie at my hometown

I also met nick nolte at a family reunion
Apparently he's my 2nd-3rd cousin or some shit
Dudes an asshole though
>>
File: dave mustaine.jpg (56 KB, 395x606) Image search: [Google]
dave mustaine.jpg
56 KB, 395x606
Carrot Top at a theme park
>>
I met the Japanese's metal band Loudness guitarist Akira Takashaki
>>
scott thompson
>>
>>27227020
I met Martin O'Malley once.
>>
Wolf Blitzer
>>
>>27227139
How's he an asshole?
>>
>>27227173
the fuck is going on with his arms?
>>
I saw my district attorney once
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1NDMxMzE3MDA3.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1NDMxMzE3MDA3.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>27227020
Met Jared Leto twice and chatted with him. He's a teeny tiny guy, like an imaginary person.
>>
>>27227374
Barely talks to anyone in his family and acts stuck up and too good for them when he does
>>
My family is friends with Mitch Hedberg's family and I met him when I was very young.
>>
met jeremy shockey oncce at a giants game, cool dude
>>
>>27227374
nice try matt
>>
I've met several stand up comedians, but the most famous one I've had more than an extended conversation with is Marc Maron. I've stand ups more famous but it was just an after/before the show handshake kind of thing.
>>
>>27227413
Maybe he's just shy?
>>
>>27227408
google says hes 5'9
so that means he is like 5'4 in real people height?
>>
>>27227020
Scarra go home
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>27227020
i saw hopsin in rl, didn't talk to him. Didn't even invent college.
>>
>>27227020
I met Martin Sheen during a field trip at Albany when I was in 5th grade.
>>
>>27227480
Nick nolte is famous as hell and has been on multiple talk shows
How would he be nervous in front of his own family?
>>
Eminiem
>>
I got Laura Bailey's autograph, and I went to a trump rally once
>>
>>27227020
Brock lezzner or however you spell his last name.

WWE wrestler.
>>
>>27227203
Damn thats cool as fuck.
Care to share the story? Are you a fan?
>>
Nick Sparks
My mom was friends with his wife in college. I've been to his house a few times. My parents said that he wanted to get rich, so he researched how to write a bestseller and then followed a formula to write The Notebook and all his other books.
>>
>>27227020
I'm chilean and I worked on the animated short film 'Bear Story', which got nominated to the Oscars and won yaaaayy, so in my way to get the award I shook Matt Damon's hand even though I didn't know him, and we were also talking with Sofie Vergara for like half an hour, it was really hard not to look at her tits
>>
>>27227404
Synthol. You basically get stuff (usually oil) injected between your muscles to make you look like you are /fit/.
Most of the time you end look deformed like that (or even worst), or you get an infection and you need to get everything drained to get rid of the massive amounts of pus. Give it a small google search if you have the stomach.
>>
Met Snoop Dog with my friends when i was a youngin . Didnt even know who he was desu
>>
>>27228204
>he researched how to write a bestseller and then followed a formula
that's simultaneously hilarious, impressive, and kind of a sad commentary on society
>>
I live in NYC so I've seen and gotten pictures with a decent few celebrities. I've only ever had actual conversations with a few lesser known actors.
I did get a picture with Kanye and he asked if I liked his recent clothing collection and replied 'yeah it was great', jokes on you Kanye it was shit.
>>
>>27227537
I've seen Jared Leto in person too and he was pretty average height, didn't seem 'small' at all. Neil Patrick Harris on the other hand, looks tiny as fuck in person.
>>
I have a signed photograph of me and John Glenn
>>
File: 61816_front.jpg (116 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
61816_front.jpg
116 KB, 640x908
>>27227421
>jeremy shockey
holy shit i havent heard that name in a long time
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.