[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the least autistic thing you've ever done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: totalbaus-1v3d63q.gif (109 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
totalbaus-1v3d63q.gif
109 KB, 411x600
What's the least autistic thing you've ever done?
>>
>>27226997
I once had to play vidya with a girl in the group because verbal teamwork is necessary and I didn't sperg out. I just treated her like another guy and ended up making her laugh a few times without making myself look like a beta autist, now she plays with our group occasionally so I guess that counts as making a friend.

If it were in person, I'd be completely fucked.
>>
dance polonaise correctly
>>
>>27226997
i once wrote in a girl's yearbook "in the time we spent at night school, my only regret is not speaking to you more often"
>>
>>27227602
seems like this could either be the least or the most autistic thing, depending on her response...
How'd it go?
>>
>>27227765
Thought the same thing, but i did something similairmthat was beyond a doubt austistic, just with the wording
>>
I leaned over and kissed the girl I was hanging out with
Now she's my gf
>>
>>27227765
she was all over me the next time we spoke. then i moved to a new city. hoping i can see her again this summer
>>
>>27226997
in b4 normie. I'm actually autistic

Get a job
Have sex
Feel empathy
>>
Go to prom. With a date.

It was okay.
>>
File: 4621540632691429566.jpg (62 KB, 558x419) Image search: [Google]
4621540632691429566.jpg
62 KB, 558x419
>third year in college
>taking a statistics class
>some pretty girl that is in my class and I have afew mutual friends
>Its an 8Am an I always go get food from the dining hall first
>its always empty except for her and her friends, me, and afew other people
>She invites me to sit with her because i have a shyness that is criminally vulgar and would not want to impose or force my presence on them as I feel I always bring down the mood
>always sit with her and her friends and quietly eat my breakfast
>she always makes an effort to talk to me(i think either out of pity or out of sadism to watch me squirm )
>she always has on what appeared to me to be the most fake smile and the most nefarious giggle when we conversed(I suspected she was attempting to subtly mock me)
>end of semester finals time rolls around
>Im autistic and good at math so she tells me we should study together
>I try to avoid it so I dont seem desperate
>she insists takes my number and invites me, I am sure to seem reluctant so I do not seem desperate
>show up at her room at the agreed upon time
>she is wearing really short tight booty short/pajama things
>she starts cuddling up next to me >mfw
>eventually she is sitting in my lap wiggling around I can literally feel the heat from of her banana hole
>im in a full blown panic at this point
>she says something about me being comfy and does a 100% evil and knowing laugh, and puts on some fake smile, that triggers my insincere senses
>something is wrong here but I cant put my finger on it
>realize that she must have friends hiding in her closet that want me to make a move so they jump can laugh at me and she would say something like "haha did you really think you could hook up with me wierdo get the fuck out!" and then beat me up and dump milk on me or something
>tell her I gotta run to the bathroom
>run, literally ran, back to my dorm chainsmoke a half pack and go to bed
>her friend tells me later that she cried after this
>realized I can b Chad 1 day
>>
I took ecstasy at a rave and made more friends in one night than I have in my entire life.
It was like turning the autism switch to the off position. I talked to people and for the first time in my life I wasn't analyzing what they were saying and what I was saying. I wasn't worried about how I looked or what they thought of me. I just connected with them on this strange emotional level that I'd never experienced before.
I was bouncing off different groups having fun with all these different people. We were dancing, getting group photos, and chilling in the back talking about life.

I've done the same drug from the same batch alone and it wasn't anywhere near as good so I wasn't just riding high. Connecting with my fellow man brought the best feels I've ever had.
>>
>>27228004
>least autistic story.

jesus. I hesitate to ask, what's your most autistic moment?
>>
>>27228126
Iktf bro. I really do

I'm rhinking about doing it again pretty soon actually
>>
>>27228004

>least autistic

This cunt... Wtf is wrong with you, she was keen as.
>>
Had a gf and had sex on a regular basis
>>
i dressed up as Jesus on "Superhero Day" my senior year in highschool.
I got tons of laughs and suspended for "disrupting class" by a really religious teacher.

I went from a complete nobody to having random kids shout JEEESUS every time I walked into class.
Crazy what a bed sheet and a cut up christmas wreath will do.
>>
Made out with some girls at parties.
>>
>>27226997
I once got a job and a girlfriend, it lasted around 5 weeks. I'm still proud of it.
>>
>>27229125
The closest I ever came to getting a girlfriend was when I had a job.
But I sperged the fuck out and anxiety ruined my life yet again.

Honestly anon, what's it like to have a GF?
I'm assuming you've seen both sides to this so was it as good as you thought it would be?
What do you do, how did it change your daily routine?
Were their any drawbacks?
>>
>>27228004
I had a few girls in middle school who i thought were doing just what you thought this girl was doing. The difference is that since there were a few doing it, I think my paranoia may have been justified.

Christ mate, drink some alcohol or something.
>>
>>27229415
I had like 5 girls do something similar to me in jr high, though nowhere near that intense. They just talked to me and were nice and all I could think was they were fucking with me.

Some were, some weren't.

That feeling still persists to this day, it's just transformed to online trolling. If a girl messages me on tinder or something I assume she's a bot/scam slut, and I can never shake the idea that she's catfishing or trolling me.

I've seen enough manipulation happen to other guys. And 25 years of little to no interest from women has made my hyper suspicious that they're out to whore, scam, or otherwise humiliate me when they do show interest.
>>
>>27229528
> bots
To be fair, bots online are probably some dude just trying to make some money/give you a virus, not a girl m8.

Although that has led to me only doing stuff with girls I was sure I could get. So 2 so far.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.