[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get NEETbux for already being diagnosed manic depressive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
Can I get NEETbux for already being diagnosed manic depressive, bipolar, and have anxiety? I hate my job and just want to be a comfy NEET.
>>
File: 1419862418143.jpg (15 KB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
1419862418143.jpg
15 KB, 394x297
>>27226889
i have the same question,
maybe some one who makes neetbux can tell how they got it
>>
I could use some help getting on the neetbux train too
>>
>>27226889
pull some kind of stunt at your job to get fired that makes you look like a nut

flip out, babble incoherently, knock shit over i dont know, just look insane

that should get you some good bucks
>>
>>27226889
Yes you can, that's how I got on my NEETbux.

However I did have a long history of my BPD and ADHD acting up, stretching back to my early childhood. Which probably made it easier.

If you have just recently been diagnosed and have been working/studying fine despite your illness, your chances of getting NEETbux are slim to none.
>>
It depends what part of the world you're in. Western Europe? Sure. US? Nope. East Europe or Asia? Ahahahaha.
>>
>>27227089
I'm 18 and was diagnosed in 6th grade.
I've been admitted into hospitals and mental hospitals before due to my mental complications.
>>
Just self-fund. That's what I did.

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
>>
>>27226889
Largely depends what jewpills are prescribed to you.

But, desu, if you already have a job, odds are strongly against you anyway.
>>
>>27227844
but you can't get neetbux without having a job..because you didn't "pay into the system"
>>
>>27227089
This.

Unless you've been receiving financial aid throughout most of your life already, chances are you wouldn't be able to qualify for them. If you did, however, it's a surprisingly long a difficult process in obtaining it that can take several years.

Seeing how you already maintain a job already would be enough to tell the providers that you can survive on your own and don't need the money.

Also, as an autist who gets bux, I can tell you that there's plenty of individuals that have to rely on financial aid who couldn't fathom the chance of even being accepted for a job that only pays enough to just get by. If you have that capability, it would be a mistake to throw it away.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.