[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you make a deal with the devil if he said he could give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: JM4jF6W.jpg (808 KB, 1569x1600) Image search: [Google]
JM4jF6W.jpg
808 KB, 1569x1600
Would you make a deal with the devil if he said he could give you anything you wanted?
>>
why else would anyone make a deal with the devil you fucking retard?
>>
>>27226877
Yes. Might make my life slightly interesting.
>>
If I ever encountered such a scenario I would instantly become Christian and start worshipping Jesus regularly. Most retarded thing he could do is confirm the Biblical narrative.
>>
>>27226877
>Would you make a deal with the devil if he said he could give you anything you wanted?

Maybe. Are there any restrictions?
>>
I've tried.

No success.
>>
>>27226936
No. The only downside is that you have to burn in hell for eternity
>>
File: 1454896026491.png (5 KB, 411x354) Image search: [Google]
1454896026491.png
5 KB, 411x354
>>27226971
That implies heaven is worth committing suicide for?
>>
>>27226877
I literally tried when I was 15. No blood ritual or anything tho, just trying to communicate with him like the autist I was

I don't think he wanted me
>>
it wouldn't surprise me if people have actually tried summoning a cross roads demon.
>>
>>27226931
That's kind of funny. The ultimate evil is what ultimately caused you to seek salvation.
>>
>>27226971

Very well. In exchange for my immortal soul, Satan must bring about the end of all existence, mortal and otherwise. This means no earth, no afterlife, no souls - nothing. Which generally includes my soul and his, so he doesn't really stand to gain anything from this deal.
>>
>>27226877
haha dumb ass the devil is only energy that doesn't give a fuck if you live or die same with god
>>
>>27226877
>"You can have my soul if you release every other soul from hell. You said anything."
>>
i already did

and it worked.
>>
>>27226877
A human life of pleasure isn't worth a eternity of suffering, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I would be tempted.
>>
>>27226877
I want immortality, not the bullshit no aging kind, the full, invincible invulnerable unkillable undieable immortality.
>>
>>27227028
which is also beyond his power since he can't beat god according to christian teachings
>>
>>27227063
And why are you here m8 did you ask for a free pack of beer or something?
>>
>>27227094
And then I'd ask to join him in his war against YHVH.
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>27227061
the ultimate white knight, ladies and cucks
>>
>>27227061

HEROIC
E
R
O
I
C
>>
Only if his stipulation is that I get to become a demon in hell when I die and get to punish all the sinners, especially lazy NEETs.
>>
I made a deal for these dubs
>>
>>27227016
>atheist, can live how i want
>find evidence that god may exist
>adapt lifestyle to this fact

that it's the devil is irrelevant
>>
Superman powers unrestricted by the sun.

I am become god.
>>
Could I ask the devil to get me into Heaven?
>>
>>27227245
>One second after he rapes your butt and sends you to heaven
>>
>>27226877
I would say yes in the same millisecond. Im going to hell anyway might as well get social status money and bitches by being a famous football player.
>>
i would wish for the power to throw this world into chaos
>>
What do I have to lose?

But probably yes. I would ask for immortality.
>>
I asked for love and only death came in return.
>>
I'd like to become him.
>>
Yes because I am not a feeble lamb of god
>>
Satan here, write your wish upon this thread and I'll grant it.
>>
>>27226877

Well if it meant eternal torment, then no. That would fucking suck.
>>
>an eternity of pain and suffering for a few decades of inconceivable joy

Eh..
>>
>>27229953
A girlfriend please
>>
>>27229953
I wish for that other guy to not get a girlfriend
>>
>>27226971
My wish is to have an infinite number of wishes, and then to not burn in hell for using said wishes
>>
>>27226931
>>27227016
i don't believe in anything supernatural
>inb4 fedora
but if something like this happened i would immediately dedicate my entire being to the appropriate religion, including following the smallest rules like no mixed fabrics.
>>
>>27228917
If I were the devil I would give you immortality for free. All I would have to do then is wait. sure the first couple of hundred years would be great but eventually you would get to the point where you couldn't take living anymore slowly losing your mind as memories pile up watching as time seems to speed by faster and faster. The human race would move on evolving but not you. Then eventually one day you would beg me for death and that's when I would take your soul.
>>
>>27230020

Epic just epic have an upvote
>>
>>27227061

>releasing heathen jews and muslims from their well-deserved eternal torture

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>27230090
We're not going to evolve much until we find a way to become cyborgs. And there is no stopping me from becoming one more cyborg. By then everyone is going to be immortal. All I need is to stay alive until they figure it out. Or until I figure it out.
>>
>>27230204
keep being delusional. you are going to live and die a mortal lifespan like all those before you.
>>
>>27230236
NOT IF I FIGURE IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27230275
oh, yes, of course, you are one day going to build a little laboratory and after some tinkering you will happen upon the secret that far greater, more educated minds have dedicated their entire lives to. get real.
if it ever happens, only the richest will be able to afford it, and the general public wouldn't know about it to prevent riots.
>>
>>27226877
>i already said yes
>i had a great time at some point in a past life but my life right now is the punishment and this life is never going to end
>>
If the devil made his existence apparent to me I'd immediately start reading the bible and praying.
>>
Why would I make any deal with an eternal, immortal being whose sole motive is to torture and deceive mankind? This is like 10x worse than the crapshoot that is the genie in a lamp situation.
If Satan was somehow real, I'd join a fucking monastery immediately.
>>
>>27226877
No, because the existence of the devil confirms heaven and hell. I'm not going to burn in hell for eternity
>>
>>27230361
>bible
>not dungeon diving for better gear

Please, get some set items and show that devil whos boss!
>>
>>27226877
As long as it's not 3 red chests again.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>27227028

same, friend. i just want everything gone.
>>
File: 7caKz8yzi.jpg (145 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
7caKz8yzi.jpg
145 KB, 1252x1252
>>27226971
the deal would to not go to hell
Problem god?
>>
>>27226877
Yeah, I want trade lives. His job, his powers, everything all mine, and he has to be powerless little me.. Because there are no loopholes here.

The sad thing is, I'm sure he'd be more then happy to take the deal. He must be tired of his job and willing to risk throwing the universe into chaos for a brief respite. Unfortunately, I plan to start revelations myself, so I can stop suffering.
>>
>>27226877
why the fuck would I? If the devil exists, then so does God, and in that case I am infinitely better of serving God.

Mark 8:36 is essentially my answer to your question; "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?"
>>
>>27226877
Replace him with me.
How's that?
>>
Possessing humanity is overrated

If Satan promised to make me an Archduke of Hell then I may as well sell him my soul. When I died I would become one of the demon lords of Hell.
>>
>>27226877
No because i'm either getting burned and pain forever or somebody else will take the pain.
In the end you're fucked no matter what.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.