[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not ever read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14
File: pen.jpg (15 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
15 KB, 360x270
Write a letter to someone who may or may not ever read it
>>
You know who you are,

But do you know who I am?

I don't think you do.
>>
I know you're not in the right state for it at the moment, but one day, I want to see you and comfort you in any way I can.

You didn't deserve what happened to you. Since you told me about that thing, I've felt more attached to you, and I understand you alot more now.

I hope I can be with you one day...
>>
v
I wish you liked me before I killed off all of my romantic emotions
j
>>
I feel so pathetic and ugly laying here, waiting for you. Every day I stare up at the cracks in the ceiling and all I can think about is how unfair it all is. The doctor came today. He told me I could go home for a short stay. It's not that I'm getting better. It's just that this may be my last chance. I think you know what I mean. Even so, I'm glad to be coming home. I've missed you terribly. But I'm afraid. I'm afraid you don't really want me to come home. Whenever you come see me, I can tell how hard it is on you. I don't know if you hate me or pity me. Or maybe I just disgust you. I'm sorry about that.
When I first learned that I was going to die, I just didn't want to accept it. I was so angry all the time and I struck out at everyone I loved most. Especially you. That's why I understand
if you do hate me. But I want you to know this: I'll always love you. I can't tell you to remember me, but I can't bear for you to forget me. These last few years since I became ill, I'm so sorry for what I did to you, did to us. You've given me so much and I haven't been able to return a single thing. That's why I want you to live for yourself now. Do what's best for you now.

You made me happy.
>>
File: elizachum.jpg (219 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
elizachum.jpg
219 KB, 1080x720
you're doing a great job eliza, keep up the great work! we're taking this board by storm!
>>
>>27226618
Dear fiend,

Can you give me back my $100, when I gave it to you I was thinking that most likely you wouldn't give it back to me.

Best, your friend.
>>
it wasnt anybodys fault. i was fucked up from the start. its kind of sad though, because there was so much in life i could have done. i could have been something.
>>
This life is all about black and white. You can't be grey.

You're either very inteligent to take control of your surroundings and lead your life in a success path, or you're better off being very stupid so you don't realize what you're missing. Being on the middle ground is always a curse.

My life has been the definition of lack of fortune since I was born and since you died I can't even leave home, I can't even commit myself to do something for longer than 20 mins, I can't even finish watching a tv show or an anime chapter I just feel like doing nothing all day, they call it depression but in reality it's just that I have opened my eyes and see the world for what it really is; it's the eyes of God that see for me now.

I, unlike before, can't unsee the reality of this world, the cruelty in this world, people dying from hunger, wars, betrayal, pain. I just cant live anymore, so I lie here, dead alive, until I either gather enough valor to off myself or have a natural death. But only my body is alive now, for my spirit has long gone.
>>
You were not even worth my efforts
It was a big mistake on my part to have projected my ideal image of a gf on you
The truth is, and always was, that you are a basic bitch. There is nothing special or quirky about you. Not your looks, and certainly not your personality. Kill yourself, and do it right this time, not just for attention lil' pussy bitch
>>
Dear you,
I really wish you would just let me go
>>
r9k,

I'm about to give up on you. I spend most of my day coming up with good word filters to get rid of the shitposting, but it's gotten to an incredible level that I'm forced to leave you behind. You used to be a great board full of original relationshit stuff to read, advice asking threads, stuff that was generally higher brow /b/ stuff which used to be enjoyable before 20m GET (since /b/ got too fast after that). Now r9k is too fast. They're taking in /b/ refugees and I wanted to MAKE R9K GREAT AGAIN...but it's impossible. The losers have won. They call everyone who isn't a fucking basement dweller a normie even though there's varying degrees of robots. Robots with jobs who are awkward and ignored. Robots with social hobbies like DND or fight game clubs.

It makes me sad to go on there and see pictures of dicks asking for rates. Seeing "roll" threads. I had though the pepe spamming was bad last year but nothing compares to the absolute SHIT that's posted there daily. Half of the main page is unoriginal posts and there's no moderation at all to keep the low quality posters from leaving. I'm glad the robot was returned, but the punishments are pathetic. It was supposed to encourage real, original posts by having the threat of a long ban. But this turned troublesome on day 1 when a significant percentage was banned for hours. They whined and whined and moot tweeked it down to... seconds.

r9k is now /b/ 2.0. It always has been, but never fully realized. Today I see a bulgaria thread. No topic. Just "ARE YOU FROM BULGARIA? HERES SOME UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE LANGUAGE" replied over and over again.

At least /adv/ has some symbiance of a community, and the quality of /adv/ has been extremely high compared to the rest of 4chan. You see many different views for advice threads and people are happy to help. r9k used to be something like that. I think most of the shitposters have pushed out the good ones. Now it's just some meme factory without substance.
>>
>>27226618
Dear former roommate

If you have a penis you're a boy.
>>
b,

you were one of the only things in my life that didn't feel like a chore. i typically take people for granted but god i never thought it'd come back to bite me so badly. i don't know why you left, but if you're reading this i want you to know i forgive you and i still love you, even if you don't feel the same way. if this means you will finally be happy, then i'm happy too.

-you know who

i've listened to your voicemail nonstop today pretending you're here
>>
dear b

put your cock up my ass

k
>>
you're such a typical narcissist and i can't stop thinking about u, i just wish i could completely block you from being in my life or seeing what u have to say. fuck yourself asshole
>>
dear sweetling,

put it up there yourself for once, or I won't be able to stop at just putting it in

coolguy
>>
>>27227320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3alPFZoHA4
>>
>>27226618

>see this thread
>make this original post
>hide thread
>>
>>27227425

Not that anon, but I've literally been listening to that album for the past 20 minutes or so. Great album.
>>
dear s

I know we haven't seen each other in years, but I still want to eat your pussy.

T
>>
File: 1444884128870.gif (228 KB, 343x269) Image search: [Google]
1444884128870.gif
228 KB, 343x269
>>27227425
v cute album desu

dear a
ur my favorite meme
love u 6ever
v
>>
>>27227425
i don't know if this was you but that killed me and it's going on your playlist
>>
She fell for me. I could never love her like she loved me. I left because I knew it hurt her. I'm sorry A.
>>
virgilia,

whats it like being a skype whore?
>>
>>27226922
Ouch I hope this is fake cause it is making me feel.
>>
>>27227543
post playlist
blux
>>
N.
Missing you makes me sick.
I'm sorry you've grown attached to me.
And vice versa.
>>
>>27227581
why

originalcommentoplz
>>
>>27227701
cuz i'm interested why else broski
>>
>>27227294
>moot
Excuse me. What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>27227719
it's just a collection of random songs he liked, nothing fancy
you probably wouldn't even feel unless you got attached like i did
>>
>>27226618
Dear A.,

I never told you this, but I wanted to be your boyfriend. That's really all I have to say.

Thanks,
Z.
>>
>>27227773
just do it fgte
>>
I'm sorry I ruined our friendship by telling you my feelings for you. I should have just gone with the obvious truth that you weren't interested, it wasn't worth the trouble because I ended up losing the only good female friend I had. I don't talk to you anymore because you had to bring it up yet again, even while drunk, and clearly that means you still think I'm trying to get into your pants. You probably are angry at me for violating whatever trust you had for me, and now I actually feel guilty for what I did as well as just miserable and ashamed. I would talk to you again if there was any right words to say, but seeing as you haven't said anything to me since, clearly you don't miss me that much anyway.
>>
>>27226723
Who's this for
>>
dear c

you finally started reciprocating but now I don't think I'm good enough for you

fuck you, you cutie patootie piece of FUCK
>>
>>27227947
who's this from? post an initial at least.
>>
>>27227874
Why do you want/need to know this, anon-chan?

B-but it's for S, and I am M
>>
>>27228053
She is so perfect, it makes me sad knowing what happened :(
>>
dear m,

i still think of you from time to time, as i've posted here before

go back to the site we used to meet on someday, i've wanted to hear from you again for years

c
>>
Dear Blank,
I spent 6 months of my life devoted to you and you alone. I thought I had ruined my life, because I had fallen in love with you, and you didn't love me back. Hell, we had never met. In fact, we had never even spoken, even online. But I loved you from the bottom of my heart as a mother, a sister, an aunt, a girlfriend, a wife, as my everything. To have felt that way about someone I had never spoken to, for 6 months, researching and collecting endlessly, it wasn't healthy. But you helped me discover myself. And while I look back and cringe at the stories I wrote about us during those 6 months, I have to thank you for at least making me feel something when I hadn't felt anything in so long. You will never read this, you will never know who I am, and I am probably everything you hate, but you were everything I loved.

And now I speak ill of you if you are mentioned, but I know deep down that you will always have some tiny, tiny spot in my heart, not because you were the one that got away- because you were the ideal that the vast majority will never find.

I'll be honest, I don't think about you anymore. But when I see your face occasionally, I have to hide it because I know I could fall back into that pit. Sometimes I want to, because of the pure passion you made me know. But I can't, because that time in my life is over.

As pathetic as it sounds, loving you changed me.

And to think it started and ended without you ever knowing I was even born.

Sincerely,
Former Follower
>>
>>27227655
what does N stands for?
>>
>>27228230
Is this about someone from here?
You probably shouldn't say whom.
>>
dear me

you're doing great, keep it up
>>
I hope all you cunts die miserably while regreting all single move you did in your short and ridiculous existences.

To all the girls who friendzoned me
>>
>>27228230
are you that guy who used to blackbox on omegle and talk? hope you're hanging in there if that's you
>>
bitch,

I don't give a shit about your first world problems, stop writing me letters. Who do I look like, your fucking pacifier? Get a life, or at least a job. What on earth do you do all day? You're probably the type that just browses the internet playing videogames for no reason, what the fuck do you talk about? I've seen some of that shit, It just seems like people retweeting "dank memes" and twitter facts accounts. What a fucking joke. Is that what you do? Do you actually derive value out of doing something so meaningless? I bet you're the type that still posts random shit on your WoW IRC about your latest DnD game. How fucking pathetic. The 90s are over. Just get out there, bro. Do something in the world. Most importantly, recognize that nobody gives a shit about your personal feelings, and fuck off.

Sincerely, Anon.
>>
>>27228272
No, not someone that browses here. Not that I know of.
>>27228299
No, that's not me, but wish him the best.
>>
>>27226618

i'm deluding myself into thinking you're still chasing me

you're not chasing me, you're happy now

i'm still broken

how does it feel to have my warped innocence on your hands?
>>
>>27226837
Are you okay anon? I ALWAYS see you in these threads writing to the same person.
>>
sorry, im really sorry, i wish it didn,t ended the way it did, i wish i could talk to you about it but you probably forgot about me,its for the best i guess, i hope you have a happy life. Sorry
>>
File: 1457664465907.gif (875 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457664465907.gif
875 KB, 320x240
>>27228230
>You will never read this, you will never know who I am, and I am probably everything you hate, but you were everything I loved.
>because you were the ideal that the vast majority will never find.

Damn anon, I literally teared up. This is a feeling I don't think normies could know.
>>
>>27227543
just wanted one last song on dadrck
>>
>>27228455
god i love you
i hope some day i'll understand why you did this though
>>
>>27228414
I'm alright for now
it's kind of a pointless story, but I wouldn't mind telling you if you want to hear it.
>>
Hi Greetings stranger, you don't know me and i don't know you. How did you find this letter? Look I'm frequently the loner everywhere I go. Nobody really likes me I'm assuming because of how I look. I frequently cut and slice and abuse my body to no avail. Its self destruction i know but it helps it really does in my own way. My relationships always fail because all I seem too attract are Stacy whore fuckmouths. I'm very socially awkward and have intense anxiety problems, which have not been diagnosed but I know exist. O need friends true friends even if we just play games together anything is better than this lonely crippling solitude. I rambling I suppose. Farewell may you can gain something from this which I hope will be don't be me lol. Kenpachi Zaraki is my idol. I possess 75% if not all his spiritual pressure.
>>
>>27228696
I don't mind, it's good to get it out, even if it's to a stranger online anonymously.
>>
dear b
You started working at the store while i was away. When I first met you I was kind of taken a back because of how nice you looked.
I don't know a lot about you.

I know you have a boyfriend who sounds like a bit of an ass, you like cars, you like the walking dead, you're gorgeous, and I've never heard a bad word about anyone leave your mouth. You seem like a genuinely good person. I want to know you but im shy. It's always gonna be that way.
I want to change it. I will try. Even if i cant be with you, at least ive had the pleasure of knowing you.

it's hard to keep going. I'm really scared of life. I'm young and even though I've got everything under control, I feel like keeping this all up is pointless.

You're like a light in the dark. One of the last things I like. But it doesn't matter. I hope I can move on or if I am lucky, have at least a chance with you.

a
>>
T:

I'm so sorry you had to find me like this. Please don't take the pillowcase off of my head. Trust me, you wont like what you see. I've had enough of the pain of being lonely, bored, depressed, guilty, and anxious. Make sure mom and dad know that it's not their fault. They did the best they could. Take all of the money in my bank account, I know you'll need it. Please don't be sad for too long, I've already been dead for years. Please, whatever you do, go out and live your life to the fullest. You have so much potential that you're wasting. Don't end up like me. Love you, bro.

-D
>>
Dear fujoshit

You're obviously very inexperienced and you think this shit works like your fanfictions. It doesn't, period. I'm not a senpai, I'm quite literally Chad to be honest with you. Well, I used to, I might get back on track one day, I still have the looks.
Also, tell your friend to stop. That guy is weird as hell, he looks kind of scared and keeps offering me food.

Dear other bitch

Fuck you, you fucking womanlet, quit being passive aggressive, there was never anything between us and, contrary to what you believe, I didn't lead you on.

Sincerely, E
>>
>>27228486
i can't handle you. i can't handle anyone. i don't think i am able to have a platonic relationship with anybody. you were amazing, everything i could have ever wanted in a girl..but it still didn't work out. that's not your fault. it was getting to the point where i was becoming unfathomably obsessed with you. you were all i had so that's all i could do right? i thought it would be good for my mental health to remove you, but it's only been a day and this is legitimately the worst i've felt in my entire life. i hope you forget about me so I can learn how to live without you more easily. you're the best friend i've ever had and ever will have..i'll always love you
>>
All the broken hearts in the world still beat. Let's not make it harder than it has to be.
>>
>>27229070
i can block things out for a short period but i can't forget. i'll never forget you. i'd do anything for you to come back, but i totally understand where you're coming from. i love you so much. be safe.
>>
>>27227701
Niggerfaggot. It's a secret, you royal anus. Anonymity etc. etc.
>>
Should I send this one? I have it typed in my phone ready to go to her

"Take it for what you will, and don't reply if you don't want, but I genuinely miss you, and I don't like the way I made things between us."
>>
>>27229145
Shouldn't have posted this as a reply. All fucked up on feels. Sorry anon.
>>
>>27229146
Yes just do it faggot
>>
>>27228848
Thanks for listening

I've always had problems with feeling emotions for other people, so I've also been a total loner. I didn't even think I could feel anything until I fell in love with a fictional character, who ended up basically being the embodiment of all of my ideals. I ended up spending about 3 years wishing for them to become real, until I met v. Literally everything about v was ideal, even the smallest and most pointless details. Weirdly enough, I was also v's ideal. I never really made an effort to be friends with anyone before this, so I dropped my spaghetti everywhere when I first came into contact with v. I tried my best to befriend v, although it failed pretty badly since we were probably just acquaintances at best.

Eventually v admitted to me that they were in love with someone else who used to be in love with him. I ended up agreeing to be just friends with v, and I was pretty miserable. I cried for weeks even though I never cried emotionally before then. After that we started talking like regular friends, but v got rejected and was suicidal for a while. Seeing v so distraught about the rejection made me realize that v would never love me as much as them, so I basically killed off all of my romantic emotions for them.
Ironically, v likes me now, which I would've been overjoyed about before, but now I just feel nothing except a bit of regret.
I don't think I could bring myself to ever love anyone again. I'll probably just end up alone forever after this.
>>
Dear anon

I know things have been a bit rough lately, but don't give up yet. I know its a bit late but i am apologizing now because some things i did to you were really unfair and the guilt i feel about it eats me up every day.

i hope you forgive me some day and we can go back to the way things were before.

Love, Anon
>>
>>27229129
i would do anything to go back to yesterday when i still had the ability to talk to you at any time that i wanted
>>
>>27229576
you know i'm gonna be up. talk to me if you want to. i'd be thrilled
>>
>>27226618
I love you sooooo much Brittney so so so so so so much btw your pussy tastes soooo yummy I could eat you for every meal (not really tho cause I need actual food)
>>
File: 1455102058818.jpg (538 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455102058818.jpg
538 KB, 1920x1200
I'm sorry if i came off a little strong I just really needed to talk to a girl. The softness of our voice and they shine in your eyes. Making you laugh is was the only thing keeping me going.
>>
leaving you was the biggest mistake i will ever make. i thought i would be happy with someone else and everything would be amazing forever. i wasnt. it wasnt. life goes on, but now its 12 years later and you're living with someone else, 8000 miles away. this makes me sad - not that we're untogether exactly, but that its not 2003 anymore and my life isnt as simple and full of potential as it was back then. i dont care if it wouldnt have worked out, if you'd have ended up breaking my heart it would have been worth it. i lost my soulmate.
>>
Z,

Sorry I randomly stopped responding to you. I feel like an idiot because I think you're really cute.
I'm an antisocial self destructive shut in.

D
>>
Dear Black People, my name is Danny Matheson. I am six years old, and live in West Plaines, New Jersey. Today at school, we learned about slavery and how mean people were to the slaves. I think that was bad, and am glad that there are no more slaves anymore and that black people have freedom. I am sorry for all of the things that white people did to black people and I hope you are not sad about it anymore. Love Danny. P.S. Could you give my Daddy his lawnmower back?
>>
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert
you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you,
four hours and you just said, "No."
That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fucking idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like being lied to
Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you
you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way
I never knew my father neither;
he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
'Cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real, and I respect you 'cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growing up
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan
-- P.S.
We should be together, too

rkjejdksodk
>>
Dear D,

Good luck getting your life back together. I hope you make it big someday.

Sincerely,
Me
>>
Dear ???

Ain't life shit when you don't even have anybody to talk to anymore?

- J

P.S. : I'm not fair weather like you flakes, but I don't forget.
>>
>>27230065
might as well sign that off.

you make it sound like me.
>>
>>27229576
accidentally just called someone else your name. i hope you're awake
>>
>>27230683
can we get this figured out tomorrow?
>>
Dear QTBF,
I'm worried you're bored of me and I consider just disappearing because I've convinced myself you won't miss me.

But I'm too obsessed so,
"Good morning"
"Goodnight"

Forever and ever.
>>
>>27230707
it's up to you. i'm just impatient sorry
>>
File: saxaphoney.jpg (95 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
saxaphoney.jpg
95 KB, 550x550
>>27230803
goodnight

thisisoriginal
>>
>>27230922
god i love you good night
>>
This is exactly the kind of thread you would be on, hoping for me to post something. Stop stalking me on spotify you creep (of course i check on you too.)
Fuck off, though.
>>
Mr. Xi,

The package has been delivered at checkpoint Epsilon, spacetime coordinates 0001.2049z, Quadrant B. Come unarmed. Don't forget to bring a mirror.

Mr. Zeta
>>
File: annoying suicide.jpg (52 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
annoying suicide.jpg
52 KB, 484x483
>>27226618

Dear Ez,
Personality wise, we are perfect for each other, but we both know that there's no chance we can become lovers, or partners past the platonic level. When I went off to boarding school and became a full-blown race realist obsessed with having a white wife, any chance we had to be together was dashed. You are the hottest black woman I've ever seen, and I would love to marry you and be together forever, but alas, I'm also only interested in marrying a virgin, which you are not any longer. Perhaps if I had hit puberty a little sooner, we could have been each other's firsts... The marriage would have been happy and stable... We both like the same things, and have the same sense of humor, and have been friends since childhood. Not to mention the fact that you would be marrying up if you were with me, which would greatly decrease our chances of divorce. I'm sorry, but I care for the outcome of my future children more than I care for following my heart and having sex with you after you complain about your low-test-beta-cuck white boyfriend. I don't think we should meet up anymore during breaks from University, because every time you call me up at midnight to get some Applebee's, I feel like my resolve will break, and I'll give in, and we'll fuck like animals in your shitty little prius. I know you're only with your boyfriend because he makes good money, and you constantly invite me to go out when he's not around because you've had a crush on me since the third grade. I know you are trying to use me as a sperm donor to cuck your boyfriend. I even explained alpha fucks and beta bucks to you, but, in classic female form, you laughed it off without putting two and two together. Sorry... This is goodbye.

Love, Dav.

P.S.- Your double D tits are amazing and all, but I notice the difference in cleavage visibility when we are alone together vs when we are with your boyfriend. You are not smooth at all.
>>
Dear Blanka, I'm so sorry for all this shit I wrote you, I was a psychotic mess when I did. I just couldn't stop typing, it felt like I was forced to. I promised myself to never write you again, but now after all these years I thought a little letter can't hurt. See when I was writing you all these years ago I wasn't myself, at all.. I'm sorry you had to read this all. I'm kind of sad that you never wrote me back after it, but I can understand all too well, I myself don't want to talk to you ever again because of it, if I'm honest.
What was it, I can't read it again, it's too.. ill, over sixty pages written full of my psychotic nonsense, awfully sexual too for some parts, stuff usually hidden deep in my subconscious just came pouring forth. And now I can't even write you anymore, my dear old friend, too ashamed, too scared of what you think about me now. What I wrote, too sychotic to just let it stand in the room, too much of a hassle to explain it. So I won't explain it to you, I will never write you again, we will never see each other again, it's sad, but it's still the best way to handle something like this. Hope you're well and kicking and will find your piece of happiness in the world. Maybe we'll see each other in the next life. Best Wishes, Anon
>>
Dear R.
It was my fault that we had to "just be friends" i was just being a little insecure bitch about not having every waking fucking second of your time.
I hope one day we can at least just be friends again, i miss you.
From A.
>>
>>27230065
First initial of the recipient of this letter?
>>
File: 1458283833393.jpg (529 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458283833393.jpg
529 KB, 1280x960
>>27232445
There is nobody. I have nobody to write.

At least work gave me GOLD COINS
>>
B,

My life has gotten so much better with you in it. Even if we are far apart, when we chat on Skype or text, it's like you're with me all the time. Just remembering you're a part of my world makes me feel so much better about everything.

I carry the gift you gave me to uni and sometimes run my fingers over it because it's a tangible proof of your excistence. I don't feel alone anymore, even when we're not talking, because you excist in the world.

Whereas I have good friends and a supportive family, you're the person who are both to me right now. I didn't even know people could feel like this about each other until I met you.

Everything has gone so smoothly and I truly believe that we're both mature and open enough to talk through any issues we might have. I hope we'll be part of each other's lives, even if not as we are now for a long, long time.

Life can be hard and you sharing your troubles makes me feel like no matter what happens, we can be each other's supporters.

You're very, very dear to me.

All my love,

M

PS: Good morning and have a great day <3
>>
>>27227575
It's SH2 you dummy. But yes, those feels are intense. I'm on mobile, google Mary's letter.
>>
>>27226723

>I know you're not in the right state for it at the moment, but one day, I want to see you and comfort you in any way I can.

M it means so much for you [not you bane (or you Mr CIA man)] to say that. Not in the right country more like.

Would you be interested in any of my Shirts?
I have a custom john lennon hippie long-sleeve I thought you might want to trade me a few Euros for it, we could have a few drinks somewhere you pick. Serious business I'll go shopping beforehand to make sure I'm not followed. Hope to hear from you <3

S

PS shout out her majesty you rock
>>
File: 1457101659070.jpg (24 KB, 219x220) Image search: [Google]
1457101659070.jpg
24 KB, 219x220
Dear mama,

Please don't cry. You did your best. You did everything you could. I love you for all you've done. Don't ever think you failed as a parent. I love you and I always will. Please just don't cry. This is something I need to do, please don't blame yourself. You are perfect. I just can't keep going on. I will always love you. Goodbye.

Anon
>>
>>27228230
>I'll be honest, I don't think about you anymore.
The existence of this post refutes that.
>>
Dear hairdresser that just cut my hair,
I really hate you. I really hate having to go to your shop. I really hate going to any shop. Do you think I grow my hair to look like a redneck as a fashion choice? No, fuck you. I'd just rather look like a creep for 6 months than spend 10 minutes with you.
I hate you and I hate it when people touch me, male female, I don't give a fuck. Why the hell are you sticking your finger in my ear anyway? Who does this? And are you trying to scratch my ear with your colm?
I really do hate you and I hope you die.

Sincerly, the disgusting looking neet guy.
>>
Dear J
why didnt you do it you two faced vietnamese whore

Dear R
TEXT ME YOU ADORABLE KOREAN BITCH

Thanks, L.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 239x211
B,

I know I said I didn't want us to hang out casually anymore, but pls respond to my text. I guess I just don't know who else to talk to. I'm sorry for what I did, and I hope you are doing okay. I hope you're staying away from those nasty people, they're no good. At the very least, I just want to know how you are. I'll be going to the same clinic you probably go to soon, to talk to someone about how to move forward. If I run into you, I hope you aren't upset.

Im an asshole,

M. (J)
>>
Dear X

I have amazing friends. I'm studying what I want to at university. My family isn't perfect, but they care about me. I'm proficient in my hobbies of art. I thoroughly enjoy many communities of comics, film and other nerdlinger shit without any hostility. I'm living my life, doing what I need to do to make it good. I'm kicking arse for the moment, and I have been since I took last year off to work.

But there isn't a night that goes by where I don't have nightmares. It's either the image of my unborn son terrorising me, you throwing plates at me, your bloodied arms accompanied by your hellish screams blaming me, your biting and kicking, your verbal abuse, your utter contempt for everything I ever tried to do for you, your tantrums over me spending money on food instead of your smokes, or your happiness at sending me into the well of suicidal thoughts by utterly betraying me and again blaming me...
or it's the dreams of the rose coloured lenses of when I actually believed we were happy and waking up to realise none of that is or ever was real.

Not a night goes by without this anguish and torment. I haven't had a single decent non-drug induced sleep for a long, long time.

But I will survive. I don't know what your purpose was. But I will live. And I think that's the biggest "fuck you" I can ever say to you.

Thanks.
>>
Dear anyone who cares about me

If I ever go through with it I am sorrry, I wish I could of pulled through like I always do but this time I hit too low, I don't know how long I will last this way, but I just keep losing interest in life and don't see me going anywhere. You are the only reason I don't kill myself at the end of the day, although my close family who cares about me thinks I'm a selfish cunt, you have no idea how hard it is to fucking hold everything together knowing how selfish I would be to kill myself
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 492x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 492x299
believe me, I tried my best to heal your broken heart you didn't deserved that crap. I'm sorry if it wasn't good enough. I wanna let you know how thankful I am for all these bright days filled with your unconditional love, delicious meals and free knitting lessons, without you I feel like an empty shell, like a lost puppy, lost in life.
Now all my fears are clear and I truly know that I will never have happy bright days again, you took my happiness away six years ago, when your strong spirit left your weak body.
You're an angel in heaven, my dad misses you too, take care of us please.
Until we met again grandma, your hopeless child, Kat. I love you so much
>>
>>27227655
i know
-N
>>
Mike

I was the one who stole your candy money out of your desk in 2nd grade.

C
>>
>>27235833

you horror
>>
D,
I'm not going to fill this letter this time. You were all over me and then you broke up with me. I'm still not over you even a little before a month. I bet you're happy enjoying your rich little life. With you and your horses. I'm sad and mad. I fuck up everything.
M
>>
Dear H

A lot of people take advantage of your kindness. Some people think that being nice just means being weak. I think you are a great person for trying to be very nice when interacting with others all the time. If I feel this way then there must be others out there that appreciate kind people as well and don't just see it as some weakness. People like you seem to be rare in my life, please don't change. Don't listen to those people who call being nice a weakness. Don't become cynical and mean like everyone else I know.

Anon
>>
>>27235104
Okay but just know much of what they said was hearsay and doesn't matter.

Top secret mission for you can you figure out the name of that tech that works there, she had brown hair. Sweeet gal and I could tell the feeling was mutual I just forgot her name.

>>27235177
Brilliant post. I see what you did there.
>>
dear M
i fucking hate you dude
you were probably the single ugliest person ive ever been friends with
you are a passive agressive bitch who is too much of a faggot to talk shit to someones face
you are in my top 10 on my normies to kill before suicide list
Also
Dear K
you were a fucking bitch on shrooms and pissed on my grandmothers floor
i only said dont worry about it to make you feel better
it was not cool man
neither was attempting to have sex in my brand new car when ive never come close to that you are in the top 15 normies to kill

i need neither of your friendships
sincerely D
>>
I can not acknowledge all of these amazing, some outright brilliant posts. So on behalf of the whole alphabet and the Ayy LMAOs,
I wish all of you a kind and bright day.
>>
N,
Yesterday you looked really pretty with your pony tail. I have a crush on you but I'm afraid my brother and parents will think you're weird.
M
>>
>>27226618
dear m,
i hope you die very very soon as painfull as possible. you ruined my complete life because of you, i cant even go to qork anymore.
sincerly,
a
>>
>>27236692
Dear random tripfag,

Kill yourself

Sincerely,
Everyone else on this site
>>
>>27236606

i don't actually know what i did there other than pour my guts into a post

it bothers me
a lot
>>
dear roxxane

hope you're happy being a single mother bitch.
>>
>>27236879

did she put on the red light?
>>
dear p

thank you for listening to me whine about my stupid bullshit. you're the only other person i talk to really. i feel bad for dumping that shit on you and i wont talk about it anymore. thanks for being a friend to me.

s
>>
>>27227425
Been listening to this a lot as well, dealing with massive feels. Luckily you described your situation well enough so I know it's not my "B" you're adressing. Top-tier taste though.
>>
Aaron,

Pay me back your fucking debts.

-Punn
>>
>>27226922
Lol silent hill 2
>>
Dear V

I was a kid you fucking cunt. Don't worry though, I will be coming back.

N.
>>
Sammi it was stupid of me to ask for that $600 back and it was stupid of me to say thank you when you gave it to me. As soon as you walked away I realised that, my life has changed dramatically for the better and I'd like to give it back to you.

Sorry again, for everything.
>>
>>27226618
Dear /r9k/

This isn't /b/, stop these retarded threads

Love anon
>>
>>27239413
Friend these threads originated from /adv/

Go back to /b/ since you love it so much.
>>
>>27228404
I think I know who you are. I am chasing you. We're meant to be together; we fuck each other up but it's meant to be. Call me. I will always call back.
>>
Dear no one in particular,
Do you ever feel like you really don't have anything to say, but you keep talking anyway, because you're not sure what would happen if you didn't? Those are the worst types of people, aren't they?

Confused and almost baited into caring,
anon
>>
Dear big breasted bakery sales lady

I sometimes leave my house just to see you. I rarely do it since I have no friends. Which means no social life. I am very aroused by your face and partly by your breasts. They seem to be quite large. I'd imagine them to be saggy with big areoli. I am annoyed at the apron you wear and the counter in between us. Its preventing me from seeing your body, halting the creation of your image in my mind. It would be easier for me to wank that way.

You are quite old, 40's I am guessing but your face still elicits traces of affection from me. I wish I could see you when you were younger. You probably would have been extremely cute.

I want to lose my virginity to you, or at least get a blowjob if I find out my penis is too small for pleasure. I want to squeeze your breasts and hug you while I fall to sleep. If none of these, I will at least wank near your proximity. That I assure you will occur. The toilets behind your store is where I plan to one day elevate my love for you. Post purchasing an apple cake with your image fresh in mind, I will make my way into the cubicle and release the brimming sexual energy you will no doubt fill me with.

Oh dear! what emotions you make me feel... I've seen you walking one time, with a man. It must mean you are married... I still want you though. Just one tryst. But that probably won't happen. All my interactions with you have been too functional. Hi! How are you? What can I get you? You don't even smile or say anything extra like I have seen you do with others.

This is saddening.
>>
>>27234836
Dear you
You should learn how to cut your own hair!
It's rewarding as fuck and you never have to worry about showing people pictures and having them inevitably fuck it up or some shit
Or you could just buy your own clipper, that shit is ez-pz, impossible to fuck up but not very versatile

Love,
Your hair dresser
>>
>>27232090
Dear A
I was such a shit friend tho
I still regret that day I stood you up
Seriously, wake up and remember who it was you were friends with
Why the fuck would you want that?

Hope all is well,
R
>>
B
I miss you but I'm glad you rejected me. It was the motivation I needed to get off my ass and do something about my appearance.
A
>>
>>27239765
P.S. - No, it was my fault for forgetting how important loyalty is because I bought into some neurotic social ladder climbing shit when it turned out you-know-who was more of a nutcase than even me.
>>
File: grayyylmao.jpg (10 KB, 268x256) Image search: [Google]
grayyylmao.jpg
10 KB, 268x256
>>27227240
i'll be a fucking alien if i want to you lil bitch
>>
>>27239818
Seriously though, don't blame yourself for /my/ failings and /my/ selfish behavior
That's ridiculous.
>>
R.
I don't actually like you.

Other R.
I still hate you, die.

A
>>
>>27226618
How do i send a letter to jesus
>>
>>27240322
Good, I hate you too.
Now it's all in perspective again.
>>
>>27240342
Dear Jesus,

Please send a lighting bolt on this bitch ass nigga who ain't even know how to press his hands together and send you a prayer.

Ya boi,
Tyrone

Amen.
>>
>>27240348
Your life is shit, isn't it?
>>
>>27240427
Of course it is. Why would it have turned out any other way? Gotta learn my lessons somehow.
>>
Dear so and so, I'm sorry. I was and am an asshole; but I have depth that no one else will ever understand, everyone does I guess. Anyways, hope you're well... it'll piss me off if you are but I still hope.
Sincerely, L
>>
>>27229347
Wow. That cuts pretty deep. I'm sorry v took away your ability to love again.
>>
>>27226618
K
is the other side as good as they make it out to be? sorry for not being there when you passed, i know i called but i still feel like i should've been there... i hope to see you soon.
your bro, S
>>
>>27234673
S? I really don't believe it's you, but how else would you realise I'm in a different country, or know I'm in the same one as the queen?

Please prove it's you somehow, I want to believe

M
>>
>>27241005
I don't know why I had a tripcode set for that, I'm sorry
>>
>>27239765
A here.
I think you may have the wrong person, if you wanna name reveal we can figure it out for sure though, cause I'm not a 100% if you do actually have the wrong person.
>>
Dear P,
I know I turned everything to shit towards the end. I know we had it good, but well we ruined it to an unbelievable degree.

I have done everything in the past two years to redeem myself atleast as a friend, and I think you see that.

I will always love you, but we will never work out and ill never talk to you about getting back, I am way too ashamed at my past to do that.

So please start believing in love again and find someone because the guilt that I ruined relationships for you is killing me.

I don't want to be your savior, but I would like to see you happy, before I try to find someone else too.

- S

It's probably cringeworthy but pls no hate
>>
>>27234673
PLEASE RESPOND

this is not original content
>>
I need you and can't imagine living without you. I know things are hard right now but we have to make it work.
>>
dear h,
it has been years since we've seen each other, but i had a crush on you ever since. i so hoped we would get closer through playing mmo together, and we did. you've been so gentle and talkative to me. it makes my hopes go up and i feel so at ease talking to you. one side of me wishes to see you again, but the other side says i'm way too inferior for you to even consider me as a friend...
-k
>>
>>27226618
I can't stop thinking about you.

I was too afraid of my feelings to tell you that I felt the same way when you told me you were in love with me.

Now I think it might be too late, so I'm probably gonna keep quiet. I don't want to fuck things up between us.

Messaging you every day knowing that you probably don't have those feelings anymore hurts like hell, but I think living in a world where I've cut all contact with you were hurt just as bad, maybe even worse.

So I'm just kind of stuck here. On the other side of the planet from you. And I'm completely fucking broken. My brain is completely useless because all it does is think about you.

And I don't know what to do.
>>
>>27240546
it's not really anyone's fault, things just happen.
I'll probably haunt these threads for a while though.
>>
File: Bm1qrbBIMAABC5H.jpg-small.jpg (19 KB, 340x253) Image search: [Google]
Bm1qrbBIMAABC5H.jpg-small.jpg
19 KB, 340x253
Zeta! Ayy lmao you abduct me in the mountains in the fog and replace my memory!!!

AYY LMAO jokes on you I remember bits and pieces of the abduction.

You know why they pronounce it Zet? [Say-tuh] That's 'esse' 'ay' 'why?" and Uhhhh. But I guess why they call me Xi (pronounced Z]

Get it? We got all the letters A Y Y L M A O Check my DNA #hybridlife

Mr Zeta you ever feel like this nigga right here?
Clearly the superior specimen but everyone around you is lames so you bored you just gettin' throwed off drank and party all day to deal with it? Cuz you just DGAF?

BRB going to the store to get drank

-Xi that's Capitol X Zeta i as in Eye as in Spanglish as in Multi-lingual as in all the linguals ayy lmao

=-YY
sincerely
Mr. Xi

pls respond ayy lmao
>>
>>27243997
What's your Initials?
>>
Dear Sunshine,

Please don't leave. I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do without you. I know it's not your choice but please just don't leave. If you do please come back soon. I don't care if it takes 5 years. i will patiently wait for your return. I'll live off of nothing but hope that you do one day come back. It's probably not at all likely but I'll still keep hoping. Maybe in vain but still hoping.

Love, Pencil Dick
>>
Hey Christian,
please talk to me more, i appreciate our friendship.
From Benjamin
ps. stop shaming me for liking 12 year old girls, just because they are young doesnt mean they cant be sexy
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.