[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay obviously thinks like rinnegan and byakugan and sharingan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
okay obviously thinks like rinnegan and byakugan and sharingan arent possible IRL

but do you think there are any super-human abilities that can be achieved?

If not through training but through technology as well?
>>
Best human vision is 20/8
at 20 feet you can see what regular people see at 8 feet

as far as sharingan bullshit, just hand to hand combat training builds up your reaction time and spatial awareness

lift weights
>>
>>27226307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUQwFZ_xFdM

You can become train your body to withstand the cold.
>>
>>27227148
also you can warm up your body at will, some monks and a couple of crazy dutch people can do it.
Note sure what it's good for besides drying towels on your back and climbing mountains in your birthday suit, but hey, it's possible.
>>
>>27227206
Hivemind to the rescue
>>
>>27226307
Based on biology the following is possible through DNA:
Regenerating limbs
Regenerating body
Regenerating duplication
Age reversal
Chemical warfare(venom)
Sound weapon(Echolocation)
Seeing with soundwaves
Seeing in IR spectrum
Seeing in the UV spectrum
Seeing polarized light
Sensing magnetic fields
Sensing electrical fields
Feeling the vibrations from an incoming earthquake(this is the reason why animals bark before an earthquake)
Skin color changing
Skin texture changing
Growing fleshy structures on our skin
Seeing in 360 degrees
Seeing in nine colors
Creating a sonic clap so strong that it creates a sonic boom that can break clam shells
Armored body(arthropods)
Insensitivity to pain
Wall climbing
Vertical scaling
Upside down scaling
Flight
Levitation in the water(swim bladder)
Glowing in the dark
Glowing in the dark under a specific form of EM radiation
Tasting air
Elastic jaws
Super strength
Super speed
Super durability
Super reflexes

There may be much more powers that DNA engineering can achieve but this is as far as what we know from nature.
>>
>>27227148
An easy way to improve our vision is to modify the efficiency of our lens. If you wish to react to things faster than you would have to speed up your neural impulses.
>>
>>27226307
Byakugan and Sharingan are possible IRL with replacement eyes.

Our super human ability is understanding of technology and biology.
>>
>>27227327

Byakugan isn't biologically possible unless the eye is shaped fundamentally differently.
>>
>>27227327
The appearance of the doujutsu in Naruto can be made possible by altering the the way the protein in the Iris is structured then coding this into a permanent gene.

The sharingan makes your motion perceiving abilities better which would require a more advanced brain that can instinctively decipher body language and mimic movements.
>>
>>27226307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qMi55ejWmY
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/a19885/smart-glasses-focus-any-distance/

Also, i rememeber there will be a new surgey around 2018 that will enhance your eyesight something like 10 times better than a normal human. I don't remember where i've seen it but i'm pretty sure it was legit.
>>
>>27227148
>used to be 20/10
>fucked it up being on the pc all day
>cant see shit across my bedroom
>>
>>27227148

20/10 master race here.

I lost it due to an unfortunate lab accident in college that triggered immune inflammation of my eyes.

Fuck psoriasis.

I'm just a regular non-superhuman now.
>>
File: 1449633439856.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1449633439856.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
>>27226307
I could never explain those monks or something lying down on beds made of nails and being fine
>>
>>27226307
Science nigga
That or just make an exosuit
>>
>>27228642

You can totally do it as long as you don't weigh a lot, but are still relatively wide, and you don't try to PUSH OFF the bed of nails, and get onto it carefully, distributing your weight evenly.

Most nails don't need to be sharp.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.