[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought a fake ID for my senior class trip My friends and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image_55.jpg (74 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
image_55.jpg
74 KB, 747x491
I bought a fake ID for my senior class trip
My friends and I got caught with the liquor
I'm looking at expulsion 2 months before I graduate.

Looks like I'll be here on r9k for the rest of my life.
>>
Try offering to suck the principal's dick.
>>
Man... miss those days where a boy with a bright future would just get a slap on the wrist and a phone call to his parents.

Oh, wait, I'm a millennial.
>>
>>27226248

So transfer schools. See if you can work out a deal with another district.

That being said, you got what you deserve.

Get on your knees and beg. Principals aren't heartless(usually).
>>
I'm actually looking to get a fake right now for my trip. Let's hope it's actually decent
>>
>>27226291
>>27226291

this won't work but you should do it anyway
>>
>>27226248
Good job doing stupid shit. You only had to wait a couple more months. Nobody to blame but yourself anon.
>>
>>27226340
I know
I'm just here to blog post, trying to wash away the sadness
>>
>>27226248
Shoot up the pricipal's house or kidnap their kids and torture them
>>
>>27226313
Try this first, it isn't like you're on trial for violent crime. You drank some liquor. Try to appeal to their senses, if that doesn't work transfer out.
>>
File: 1454109806024.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1454109806024.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>27226248
>getting caught

lol get fucked dumb faggot

i bet you didnt even separate the bottles to prevent the glass clinking around

greentext us the kek story of how you got caught
>>
>>27226248
Just get a ged, go to community college for two years, and go to college that way. I ended up at community college despite being a gifted student. College sucks no matter what. And you still have options for completing high school.
>>
>>27226445
We got ratted out
All there is to it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.