[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you want to understand women, watch how 13-14 year old girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1454286339358.jpg (261 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454286339358.jpg
261 KB, 1280x1280
If you want to understand women, watch how 13-14 year old girls act. Just observe them, their behaviors, their actions. That's how all grown women are at their core.
>>
>"Sir what are you doing in this park alone?"
>"Oh, just observing little girls to study their behavior."
>"Sir you're going to have to come with us."

Thanks OP
>>
Ladies please continue your normal restroom duties. I'm just here to study.
>>
Teens are basically women who haven't fully learned how to pretend to be nice yet
>>
>>27226000
>If you want to know how adults work. Watch little kids

top kek post.
>>
File: 1456269505280.jpg (58 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1456269505280.jpg
58 KB, 540x960
women! am i right lads?
>>
>>27227491

Holy shit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahhaaha

Niggers, am I right
>>
>>27226000
then wouldn't just watching grown women achieve the same effect? also less likely to get a talking-to from a cop than watching 14 year olds
>>
>tfw no basic bitch gf
>>
File: benis.jpg (158 KB, 903x405) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
158 KB, 903x405
>>27226000
I think you can see those kind of behaviors emerging much earlier. They naturally learn to lie really early on, and to cry crocodile tears whenever they have no other way out. I also notice they show less remorse
>>
>>27228228
Terrifying.. parents should beat their kids more often.
>>
>>27226000
>tfw at 13 all I did was read comic books and play video games
>tfw didn't even have girl friends, much less male ones
>tfw very late puberty
>>
>>27226000
i'd gladly watch qt 13 year old girls behavior all day, but it would be probably frownded upon.
>>
>>27228228

if this is a Dad

BETA CUK PARENT
>>
>>27229451
im pretty sure later on he said he completely canceled her party as a punishment. Pretty good parenting I think, actual consequences that will make her regret her actions.
>>
>>27226000
This is not true

Women are humans

there are shitty men and women everywhere but some are genuine

like my girlfriend :)
>>
>>27227491
>>27227956
It's sad that's what 4chan has turned into
>>
>>27229849

Like it was ever a respectable establishment with an intelligent community? Get this goonie goo goo shit out of here faggot
>>
>>27228228

Yeah, nah. It's not her fault.

Look at that fucking parent. LOOK. AT. HIM.

>I'm at a loss as to how to approach it.
>Needs to think 'how to frame it' instead of just telling her she can't do that kind of shit to people
>Sits there idly as his kid wallops some boy, and allows her to act with inpugnity.

Women can be good, but they need to be raised correctly.

If my little sisters were acting like little shits, I put the fear of god into them. Same with my nieces, or any kid. The need someone to set their moral structure for them-- and they thrive from firm boundaries and rules of conduct.
>>
>>27229994

It's kind of ironic, actually.

Someone who's redpilled botching raising his daughter, because he believes females are inherently evil.

motherfucker, KIDS are inherently evil--- Unless someone corrects their behaviour and gives them love and attention, they will run amok.
>>
>>27229849

Found the nigger.

KEK
E
K
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.